STARBUCKS® Caffè Verona® Roasty Sweet & Dark Cocoa Ground

A medium-bodied blend of Latin American and Indonesian coffees, with 20 percent Italian Roast for added depth and sweetness. Both the acidity of Latin American coffees and the rich earthy flavor of the Indonesian coffees are detectable. The Italian Roast contributes a pleasant and almost cleansing sweetness. Origin, roast, and blend are all on display in Caffe Verona. Taste Caffe Verona with dark chocolate. The sturdy character of the blend stands up to the intensity of the chocolate. Together they balance perfectly. It is excellent brewed as a shot of espresso. Finding and purchasing the best green beans in the world is the first step that differentiates Starbucks Coffee from the rest of the coffee industry. Starbucks is well-known for its exceptionally high quality coffees, care in selection, and expertise in roast. Each coffee is selected for the defining qualities that distinguish its origin. This careful selection process illustrates Starbucks passion for buying and roasting the world's best coffee.

Is this worth what you have to pay for it?
Does any one know how Starbucks processes their decaf coffee? Do they uses Swiss water process or chemicals?
What kinda of creamer do you guys use?
Start your review of STARBUCKS® Caffè Verona® Roasty Sweet & Dark Cocoa Ground!
How would you rate this product?
a month ago
Super tasty coffee. Tastes exactly like Starbucks coffee. Flavor profile is delicious and I love having this as an option for at home coffee. Saves my bank account for sure. If you like Starbucks coffee, you will like this home version for sure !
4 months agoNewark, DE
I can easily tell you that the amount of money I spend on Starbucks I could have a brand new car right now. Not that good, dark roast from Starbucks is just way to burned.only problem for me is that coffee should be the only important thing you should have organic!
5 days agoDORAL
Love Starbucks Verona!!! HIGHLY recommend for those who like STRONG coffee.  Not the most fresh ground coffee I have ever had but it works and is better than most standard brands. We prefer dark roast here.
2 months agoJamaica , NY
I’m a coffee addict and I’ve found I can never go wrong with Starbucks. The taste is so bold and flavorful. This is one of my favorite blends: the Verona and Sumatra. The taste is so smooth and it just lingers on your tongue for quite some time after. Perfect for coffee lovers. And the smell is to die for!
a month agoTracy, CA
Purchased at: Starbucks
Verona is Starbucks house dark blend. I like the dark blends because you get notes of chocolate and nuttiness and it leaves a smooth finish on the pallette. If you want a roast that isn't bitter and that's rich,I would definitely recommend this coffee.
3 months agoLexington, KY
When I don’t grind my own beans, this is when I go with! It’s perfect for the French press and always turns into a great dark cup of coffee. If you like dark roast highly recommend this! It’s a little on the pricey side if you’re not used to purchasing whole beans.
2 months agoWesley Chapel, FL
Such a great medium to dark roast. I like my coffee on the stronger side but not more bitter just because it’s a darker roast. This is smooth and brews well. There are often deals at Target that will make it even more affordable.
a month agoPt Charlotte, FL
Verona is a very delicious and dark coffee blend. One of my husband and I’s favorites! Bold and smooth and great with any creamer. We have purchased the grounds as well as the k cups when we used a Keurig and both have a great taste.
2 months agoTampa, FL
This has to be one of my favorite roasts from Starbucks! It really is a dark roast with hints of cocoa and sweetness! It’s not very dark compared to other dark roasts that I’ve had it’s just the right blend! Recommend!
a month agoPlainfield, IL
Best dark coffee ever! Such a rich yet smooth taste! We buy the beans and ground as much as we need it as we need it, which is about once a weeks worth at a time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...