STARBUCKS® Caffè Verona® Roasty Sweet & Dark Cocoa Ground uploaded by karolyn j.STARBUCKS® Caffè Verona® Roasty Sweet & Dark Cocoa Ground uploaded by ciera r.

BY STARBUCKS #44 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

A medium-bodied blend of Latin American and Indonesian coffees, with 20 percent Italian Roast for added depth and sweetness. Both the acidity of Latin American coffees and the rich earthy flavor of the Indonesian coffees are detectable. The Italian Roast contributes a pleasant and almost cleansing sweetness. Origin, roast, and blend are all on display in Caffe Verona. Taste Caffe Verona with dark chocolate. The sturdy character of the blend stands up to the intensity of the chocolate. Together they balance perfectly. It is excellent brewed as a shot of espresso. Finding and purchasing the best green beans in the world is the first step that differentiates Starbucks Coffee from the rest of the coffee industry. Starbucks is well-known for its exceptionally high quality coffees, care in selection, and expertise in roast. Each coffee is selected for the defining qualities that distinguish its origin. This careful selection process illustrates Starbucks passion for buying and roasting the world's best coffee.

• Is this worth what you have to pay for it?1 Answers
  • Does any one know how Starbucks processes their decaf cof...1 Answers
  • What kinda of creamer do you guys use?1 Answers
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
This coffee is tasty and easy to find both at Starbucks locations and on the shelf at the supermarket. It's a popular coffee that my friends know when they visit, so I like having it around for them. However, it's not my favorite coffee. Like all Starbucks coffee, it has an unpleasantly bitter aftertaste (as opposed to a standard "coffee bitter" taste). It's convenient, though, and that makes a huge difference.

I'm drinking some right now!
Stephanie S.
My favorite of the dark blends from Starbucks. It’s dark roast, which is a must. It’s rich and creamy, and not as bitter as the French roast. It is good on its own, or mixed with cream and sugar. If I can’t have a French press, or drip coffee not the regular, then this is a great secondary choice because it still offers a similar creamy, rich taste as those types of brew.
Debbie H.
08754
Starbucks Coffee Verona Ground 1lb Bag can be purchased at my local Stop &Shop Food Store. I can't tell you what a wonderful way it is to start my day with a freshly brewed cup of Starbucks Coffee. I can also pick it up at my B.J. and get the bags in bulk! I set my coffee pot to start the brewing about 20min before I get up and I am able to enjoy the first cup as soon as I get up.
Starbucks Coffee Verona Ground is the smoothest blend of coffee I have ever tried. I definitely was excited to find out that it was sold in my local stores and I could have it freshly brewed for pennies a pot right in my own kitchen.
Megan M.
This is my favorite roast from Starbucks! It’s dark and chocolaty with a smooth finish like drinking truffles. It isn’t bitter when brewed properly and gives body to other drinks like lattes. I love brewing this at home and getting it on the go when I need a nice hot cup of coffee or a nice strong kick of caffeine!
Emily L.
Los Angeles, CA
I. LOVE. COFFEE. I've probably tried almost every Starbucks product there is. Nothing is better than buying a bag of whole beans, grinding them, and putting them into a pour over from Hario. I love drinking rich coffee black, and lighter coffees with milk.
Erin S.
This blend is not as bitter as others I’ve tried, but still not worth the price. I think the Starbucks brand is overpriced, considering the quality. I wouldn’t purchase this again, and I probably wouldn’t choose to drink it.
Kae G.
Stickney, IL
i love a nice coffee. this one is amazing. i have at least one cup in the morning to get my day started and fill my thermal before heading outside. take it black or with creamer. can’t go wrong! highly recommended
Melissa H.
Brunswick, OH
Every morning I start my day with this full bodied delicious blend! I even took it with me on vacation because hotel coffee sucks! I love how smooth it is. I like my coffee black, and I enjoy it’s slight sweetness and chocolate undertones!
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
I look forward to this gem every morning. I drink coffee black or loaded in cream and sugar. This tastes amazing either way. The flavors in this coffee compliments a lot of the sweet holiday edition creamers I have tried from different brands. I really enjoy this coffee and the price for the bag is so economical in comparison to buying a cup from the store every day.
Charlotte K.
Starbucks coffee for me is fine, but it's not my favorite. I feel like it's expensive for what it is. I don't usually purchase drip coffee from them. Espresso drinks from the store are more of a convenience thing. There's definitely better coffee out there.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I drink it black all the time, what kind of syrups/creamers do you add?
Addy K.
Alexandria, VA
Is this worth what you have to pay for it?
Stacey S.
Ohio
Does any one know how Starbucks processes their decaf coffee? Do they uses Swiss water process or chemicals?
Mary A.
What kinda of creamer do you guys use?
Alycia L.
Medicine Hat, AB
Any secrets to getting a good deal on Starbucks coffee? Where is the best place to buy it??