BY STARBUCKS

A passion for all things Italian-including good food and great coffee-inspired this full-bodied blend of Latin American and Asia/pacific coffees, with Starbucks' Italian roast added for depth. Caffe Verona is rich and well-balanced with a dark cocoa... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
I purchased these on sale, and now I know why they were on sale.  They were very strong and bitter tasting.  It was also very acidic tasting.  I think I've only used two K-cups out of the whole box. If you like strong coffee, you may like this blend, I would not purchase again.
alyssa s.
I've only tasted this once but it was ok it want the best but good I mean everybody likes thing that are different
Selene G.
Dallas
me gusta pero está un poco caro😁 jijijijiji pero si lo compró debés encuando😁😁😁😁😁😉😉😉😉😘🤔🤗
Megan R.
Sault Ste, ON
Starbucks Cafe Verona is my favourite blend by Starbucks. I love the full flavor and body. Starbucks always has great coffee, it can be expensive but the quality of coffee is definitely worth it and it is nice that it can be brewed at home as well.
Tiene una textura y sabor muy rico 🙆me gusta mucho probar cafés y sin dud este es muy bueno¡¡¡¡!!!!!¡¡!