BY STARBUCKS

With tasting notes of dark cocoa and roasty sweet, Caffe Verona is a full-bodied blend of Latin American and Asia/Pacific coffees with the sweet touch of Italian Roast. Dark-roasted coffees feature a fuller body and robust, bold flavors. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madi T.
Decatur, AL
I think that café Verona is a very good blend of coffee Bean it seems to be like a very medium roast coffee and it is delicious with a light cream and white sugar I believe that people should buy this and take it home to put in there coffee makers and make the best pot of coffee in the morning
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
Obviously starbucks is a cult and I'm proud to say I'm a member. Although local coffee gangs are preferred the convenience of starbucks is really what's the best. And their coffee at home is just as good as the store!
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I wanted to like this dark roast. But it's was too dark for me. Like all of Starbucks coffees, it's heavily roasted with a lot of flavor. So if you're used to drinking it black this coffee may be too much for you.
Constance K.
Viola
My favorite! Full-bodied, but no bitterness. Much better than French Roast, in my opinion. Great flavor; not bitter. More expensive than some brands, but worth the price.
Marissa C.
Stockton, CA
I love the fact that they make Starbucks coffee that you can make at home!! It taste the same and is such great quality! It's affordable and saves me trips to Starbucks!
Shawna A.
I absolutely love everything they make at Starbucks. I just wish they would try harder to remove dairy from their flavorings.