BY STARBUCKS

Tasting NotesRoasty Sweet & Dark CocoaWell-balanced and rich with a dark cocoa texture. Try it with a piece of dark chocolate to bring out even more sweetness. see more...

Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Love that Starbucks came out with these dark roast cake cups for my cure egg machine they are so delicious so easy to use just pop them in your machine and you’re ready to go it’s like having Starbucks in my homeL
Trish A.
Roland, OK
I received a sample of these K-cups in the mail recently and I loved them. Great, strong coffee flavor with that little hint of chocolate. I honestly don't see buying them unless I were to find them on clearance, but that's any k-cup, not just these. I drink too much coffee to justify the cost!
Sheryl B.
Libertyville
I like most of the Starbucks coffees. I have a Keurig at work now and it's so fun to try the different blends. Starbucks is definitely my favorite - especially those that are sweet & dark like Verona. I would recommend. Price is comparable to others.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Nancy J.
Phoenix
I thought I would hate this productt because I’m not much of a dark taste. Turns out it’s sweet and just the right about . It’s great in the morning and would recommend it. Very delicious
Alexis L.
N Hollywood, CA
Obsessed with Starbucks’ coffee pods!!! Why drive to a Starbucks when you have one in a Keurig at home?? 😍
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
We had gotten this machine as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. The selection of K-Cups is so big! We love this flavor and it’s so easy to make! They can be a little expensive but you can usually find a sale or a coupon.We had gotten this machine as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. The selection of K-Cups is so big! We love this flavor and it’s so easy to make! They can be a little expensive but you can usually find a sale or a coupon.
N c.
Coffee coffee coffee coffee 😍Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks delicious and sweeeett !!!!!!!!