BY STARBUCKS #25 in K-Cups

Starbucks Caffe Verona Dark Ground Coffee K-Cups: A passion for the culinary romance of Italy inspired this full-bodied blend Dark cocoa and roasty sweet For the Keurig Brewing System (sold separately) Kosher see more...

• Are these worth the extra 2-3 dollars?? Everywhere I go these are...3 Answers
  • "I would recommend it to anyone that likes dark coffee." in 1 review
Melina M.
Melina M.
San Francisco, CA
Lived off of these while working at a law firm. They're super convenient, and Lord knows I need my starbucks coffee to make it through the day. The receptionist knew to keep a large stack of it for me in the kitchen. Unfortunately, they're not as amazing as a freshly brewed pot of starbucks coffee, nonetheless, still pretty good.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
I love verona! the thing i love most about it is that it has hints of cocoa in it and it leaves a great finish. Also if you love drinking coffee black, this is a perfect blend to go out and buy, i have also repurchased this many times before in the past and i keep purchasing it now.
Tilly M.
Tilly M.
Reno, NV
Brews beautifully and the taste is bold and delicious. Mixed with my favorite creamer this is my go-to quick and easy early morning pick-me-up! Tastes just like if I ground the beans and brewed them in a coffee pot myself. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite Starbucks coffee. It is smooth with a hint of chocolate. It is affordable and worth every penny. It is a stronger dark roast coffee and it tastes way better than Folgers and DUNKIN Donuts. I would recommend this coffee to avid coffee drinkers.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Forest city , PA
Foodie Expert
One of my absolute favorite coffees ever made. Tastes the same made at home as if you bought it from your local barista. I love love love coffee. This is strong but has a great chocolate undertone. I will always buy this, and I recommend that you do too!
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
This must be heaven in a cup, like forreal, this is a dream come true for any coffee lover, hey why not try this out, it taste delicious, if you like a strong coffee in the morning, this is the way to go, i cant get enough of it! definitely a must buy
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
Great taste and very convenient for Keurig usage. It always has a great flavor and is very affordable. They are great for travelling as you can find a machine to use them anywhere. I keep a few boxes on hand. Starbucks is my go-to brand for K-cups.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
Foodie Expert
Dark and robust coffee from Starbucks is the only way I can get my morning going. I usually buy Bulk at Sams Club because it is typically the best bang for your buck. I highly recommend this dark roast to all coffee lovers.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is my jam my favorite k cup or coffee from Starbucks its heavenly it's dark smooth strong with a hint of coco the perfect cup of coffee the k cups a great but do go to Starbucks try it freshly brewed amazing
Karaleah G.
Karaleah G.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Foodie Expert
Hen they say dark, they mean DARK. I bought this at Marshall for 6$ and boy is it strong... I'm.ine who doesn't like creamer but I had to put some in this. If you don't like super dark coffee I don't recommend.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
Are these worth the extra 2-3 dollars?? Everywhere I go these are 12 and others are 9 to 10 dollars