14 colors available

BY STARBUCKS #12 in K-Cups

Starbucks Caffe Verona Dark Ground Coffee K-Cups: A passion for the culinary romance of Italy inspired this full-bodied blend Dark cocoa and roasty sweet For the Keurig Brewing System (sold separately) Kosher see more...

• Are these worth the extra 2-3 dollars?? Everywhere I go these are 1...3 Answers
  • "I would recommend it to anyone that likes dark coffee." in 1 review
Aimee F.
Aimee F.
Bullhead City, AZ
If you expect this to taste just like the Verona you get at the Starbucks store, you will be disappointed. It's close, but be sure to use the medium cup setting. A better (and presently more expensive) Starbucks K-cup is their French Roast. Nevertheless, all of the Starbucks K-cups are over-priced, presumably because of the name. To my taste, there are a number of better dark roasts available at more reasonable prices, including two of my favorites, Green Mountain Double Black Diamond and especially Green Mountain Revv). And, of course, the three great dark roasts from Coffee People: Jet Fuel, Black Tiger, and their Kona Blend (if it's ever available again).
Melina M.
Melina M.
San Francisco, CA
Lived off of these while working at a law firm. They're super convenient, and Lord knows I need my starbucks coffee to make it through the day. The receptionist knew to keep a large stack of it for me in the kitchen. Unfortunately, they're not as amazing as a freshly brewed pot of starbucks coffee, nonetheless, still pretty good.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, GA
We have a kuerig machine in our break room at work, and while it will never make really great coffee, the verona blend is pretty good, even in that machine. We typically stock the House blend, which is ok, but sometimes I buy myself a box of the verona roast, when I want to treat myself to something a little better.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
I love verona! the thing i love most about it is that it has hints of cocoa in it and it leaves a great finish. Also if you love drinking coffee black, this is a perfect blend to go out and buy, i have also repurchased this many times before in the past and i keep purchasing it now.
Djenaba B.
Djenaba B.
Brooklyn, NY
There isn't much to say about this coffee except that is so good! The packaging is simple and easy to open. I never really been a fan of dark roast until I tasted this coffee and it's very good. I usually mix this with vanilla almond milk a some sugar and I am good to go
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite Starbucks coffee. It is smooth with a hint of chocolate. It is affordable and worth every penny. It is a stronger dark roast coffee and it tastes way better than Folgers and DUNKIN Donuts. I would recommend this coffee to avid coffee drinkers.
Tilly M.
Tilly M.
Reno, NV
Brews beautifully and the taste is bold and delicious. Mixed with my favorite creamer this is my go-to quick and easy early morning pick-me-up! Tastes just like if I ground the beans and brewed them in a coffee pot myself. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Foodie Expert
These K Cups deliver on flavor. The dark roast is noticeably stronger than other brands. If you prefer coffee that has taste you will enjoy this coffee. Other brands will only disappoint you every morning. These K Cups will help you start your day in a great way.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Forest city, PA
Foodie Expert
One of my absolute favorite coffees ever made. Tastes the same made at home as if you bought it from your local barista. I love love love coffee. This is strong but has a great chocolate undertone. I will always buy this, and I recommend that you do too!
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
This must be heaven in a cup, like forreal, this is a dream come true for any coffee lover, hey why not try this out, it taste delicious, if you like a strong coffee in the morning, this is the way to go, i cant get enough of it! definitely a must buy
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Are these worth the extra 2-3 dollars?? Everywhere I go these are 12 and others are 9 to 10 dollars