BY STARBUCKS #38 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Starbucks Caffe Verona Dark Ground Coffee K-Cups: A passion for the culinary romance of Italy inspired this full-bodied blend Dark cocoa and roasty sweet For the Keurig Brewing System (sold separately) Kosher see more...

• Are these worth the extra 2-3 dollars?? Everywhere I go these are...3 Answers
  • "I would recommend it to anyone that likes dark coffee." in 1 review
Randy O.
Absolutely love this one. I buy it at home and for work. It has the great dark bold taste I like while having a great look to it. I drink at least 2 cups a day of coffee and this is one I go back to often, totally a fan of this one! Now if I could just find a way to always have at least one on me lol.
Savvy L.
Central, SC
These are my favorite k cups to buy from the store for my Keurig. I’ve been buying these for my Keurig for years. This is definitely good quality coffee if that’s what you’re looking for. They taste amazing as if you were getting a freshly brewed cup from a Starbucks.
Miranda V.
Review for: Caffe, Caffe Dark, Portion For Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 24 K-Cups Of 2, French Dark Roast Ground Box, Caff㨠Portion For Keurig Brewers, Caffe Caf Verona, Caffe Dark Ground, Caffè Premium Blend, Best Gourmet Coffee, Specialty Roasted Beans Espressos, Caffe Dark, Portion For Keurig K-Cup Brewers 24-Count, Caff㨠Portion For Keurig Brewers, Caffè, Caff㨠Portion For Keurig Brewers, Single Serve Box Choose Flavors, Caffe Dark, Of 6, Caffe Dark Roast Ground Box, French Roast Ground 20Oz more...
I bought my Keurig when it was on sale and I honestly never thought I’d use it that much but now I’m so glad I have it. These k cups are amazing. The flavor is unique and bold and really wakes me up in the mornings. And every cup is fresh! Love k cups!
David G.
One of my favorite k-cup varieties. Bold, smooth flavor. I also purchase green mountain sumatra reserve and Emerill's big easy bold. Brews well as a k-cup. Packaging is minimal which is good.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I always choose dark roast and Starbucks Verona is probably my very favorite. It has amazing smooth, rich flavor. If you like dark roasts you'll love this one. Starbucks, of course, costs a bit more but if you watch for sales at your grocery store you can get really good deals as well as Starbucks stars!
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
Recently switched from buying Pike Place to this and I'm so happy I did! This flavor is delicious and my new go-to coffee for the morning. I love the full-bodied flavor. Rich and bold but super smooth. Can buy at most grocery stores but I've actually found Target and Bed Bath and Beyond to have the best price. Definitely worth the purchase!
Karen A.
I would highly recommend this coffee. I personally love dark roast coffee its my first choice over any other kind. I only buy if I find it on sale at costco or somehwere or if I'm out and dont see anything on sale but I think spending a little more with this coffee is 100% worth it. It's not one of the like super bitter coffee's eithier i dont think like some dark can be. I ❤coffee
Ashley P.
Eau Claire, WI
I love the strong, bold flavor from these Starbucks k-cups. They are worth every penny! It's such a nice treat and a great way to start my morning with a rich cup of full flavored coffee! Starbucks is my go to at home coffee provider! Any time I'm at the grocery store, I'm sure to pick some up!
Jessica B.
This coffee is definitely packed with flavor! I love a nice dark roast, but this one was a little too much for my liking. Very earthy with some smoke undertones. Much different than what I'm used to. Interesting flavor, but not the one for me. Still recommended to dark roast fans.
Lisa O.
Lafayette, IN
This was my first dark roast Starbucks coffee purchase. I was pleasantly surprised by Verona. This coffee is smooth and rich. It's one of my favorites now. If you don't like strong coffee, don't be afraid to try this one. Just set the cup level on the highest ounces.
Alexandria S.
Are these worth the extra 2-3 dollars?? Everywhere I go these are 12 and others are 9 to 10 dollars