BY STARBUCKS

0% 18 / Box 195977 2.50 oz Per Packet Starbucks coffee packets contain preground and measured drip-brewing coffee to give you the Starbucks experience from your own standard coffeemaker. Caffe Verona Coffee Coffee Dark/Bold Ground No Packet Regular Starbucks Starbucks Corporation US www. starbucks.com see more...

Buy on Amazon
Venus M.
Chino Hills, CA
Starbuck Caffe Verona was delicious aromatic flavor. I drink not only for breakfast but I love making a ice coffee in the late afternoon for a quick pick me up. I would definitely recommend trying a cup. You won't be disappointed!
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
this coffee is my fabority bold coffee although I don't drink bold coffee as much as I used to.. the coffee isn't bitter but has a nice smooth flavor. the best value I have found in starbucks coffee is buying it in the 1 lb bag vs the half at the grocery store or at the retail starbucks stores
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
This is my dad's favorite Starbucks coffee! I got him the 6 pack of different flavors from Barnes & Noble last year, and while he loved all 6 this one was his favorite.
Meg G.
I am not a fan of this stuff. And trust me, I love my coffee. I have never been a fan of Starbucks drinks, and this one is no different. Have no natural taste, just a bitter bite, and smells not so good. Would not recommend.
Maria T.
Mount Vernon, NY
New mom i enjoy having my coffee . Need the energy

One of the best coffee i love the smell of the frest coffee every morning
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I drink this coffee everyday from my kerig...its strong, dark and bold...just how I love my coffee to be
Kim T.
Starbucks is a very good coffee that I enjoy daily. I really like the delicious taste of it!
Giselle V.
I don't like dark roast coffee but I did appreciate the taste of this dark roast.
Shauna R.
This is my favorite coffee. The flavour is strong and bold but it's not over powering and bitter. It's the perfect blend.
Elsa L.
I Love this product It is very Quick and Easy to work with! And not mest at all. I Love the taste aswell