BY STARBUCKS

Our Caffè Mocha is an irresistible blend of dutched and natural cocoa, microground coffee and dairy.

• Made with dairy
• Rich and full of depth
• Just add hot water

Create great tasting beverages with these single-serve packets. Enjoy them anytime—in an instant.

INGREDIENTS: REDUCED FAT DRIED WHOLE MILK, SUGAR, COCOA, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), INSTANT AND MICROGROUND COFFEE, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS.

CONTAINS: MILK.

• Has anyone tried any of the other flavors of these? If so...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Vanilla brew?1 Answers
Roxanne O.
Ooooh I bought this STARBUCKS® Caffè Mocha Latte Cream & Cocoa VIA® Instant (just the mocha one) from foodmax and I was able to get bonus stars in the Starbucks app so that’s cool. It’s just it tasted horrible. That’s not cool. It DID get me goin! I really got the caffeine fix I was looking for. It just tasted like watered down hot cocoa (the instant one that you just add water too..) with a spoon of instant coffee in it. Basically what I already make when I can’t afford the real thing. #NotWorthIt #Starbucks #ViaMocha #Coffee
Joanna D.
I love making my own coffee because it's so much better than going to Starbucks everyday for a cup and this specific one really captures a good mocha taste. Actually one of my favorite types of coffee ever!! This mocha to me (my dad a coffeeholic also agrees) is better than the actual Starbucks made mocha so I definitely recommend :)
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
Starbucks Coffee! My favorite is no doubt the mocha. It’s a great value. Tasty. Warm. Perfect for winter. It’s not too sweet and not to sour. I absolutely love this Coffee when going on trips. Definitely recommend this Coffee. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️️️️️
Alyssa C.
Fort Myers, FL
This stuff tastes like watered down mac n cheese. It's the worst. Instant coffee in general doesn't usually taste too bad, but this stuff doesn't just leave something to be desired... it makes me want to brush my teeth. I felt like I had made out with the devil after drinking this.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
These packets are first expensive! I liked the idea of heating up water and pouring in the package but I was expecting something chocolatey and sweet instead I got a bitter taste. Nothing like going to the store and getting the real thing.
Tabatha L.
I am obsessed with Starbucks!!! I typically stop a few times a week. The packaging is always pleasing and functional. The taste is superior to other coffees that I've purchased. I always recommend starbucks
Lauryn H.
I love, live, love Starbucks drinks. These are so flavorful and absolutely delicious compared to Swiss Miss. it's my go to for my college dorm room on a snowy day in Minnesota. I highly recommend this.
Jessica S.
Round Rock, TX
It tastes amazing, but I never imagined I'd need this much powder for one cup! I feel really guilty pouring so much sugar and chocolate into my cup, but for what it's worth, it does taste like a mocha.
Allyson C.
Bastrop, TX
This is nothing like the mocha you would get in the store but it works for on the go. I bring a packet to work in case I get hit with sleepiness and it helps with that. I don't like how powdery it tastes, but a little creamer/half&half helps to fix that. I do however find myself disliking the last sip because not all of the power dissolves in the water and the last bit has a ton of that powder. I usually dump out the last bit.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I bought this yesterday and tried it this morning. I found that it has more of a watered down coffee flavor and not much of the chocolate mocha flavor I like. I had to add a little bit more chocolate syrup that I had in the refrigerator to make it more to my taste. I am not a fan of this so far. Even with adding milk to it it still was watered down.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Has anyone tried any of the other flavors of these? If so, which ones and did you like them?
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Has anyone tried the Vanilla brew?