Starbucks Caffe Mocha Iced Espresso Beverage uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY STARBUCKS #97 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Flavored with other natural flavors.

• "It great to drinking the summer time!" in 1 review
glory p.
I think this is good. I have nothing to compare it too. I usually don’t by store bought iced coffee. But this comes in handy!
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Super delicious and better than expected! I usually purchase Starbucks store bought iced coffee to keep at home and have tried similar versions which varying tastes which I didn't like at all, and when I tried this one I didn't think I'd like it either, but surprisingly this tasted great. It has an excellent blend of coffee and mocha/chocolate, I highly recommend giving it a try.
Michelle M.
OMAHA, NE
I was hesitant to try this. I don't care for most bottled coffee drinks, like the frappucinos, because they are way too sweet. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this wasn't the case! I could definitely go for an extra shot of espresso, but this is great for those rushed mornings when you don't have time to stop for coffee and forgot to cold brew your own!
Sydney R.
Willow Spring, NC
I've had this product at an actual Starbucks before and it tastes amazing but when I bought this at my local food lion it tasted awful. So sadly as a result of this I have to say please do not waste your money on this awful product.
Gabriella S.
Manchester
Perfect for on the go!! Strong but great flavour. Really cute packaging and is a drink you can always enjoy. I really recommend this to you! I buy them all the time on those busy mornings
Allison S.
Winona, MN
Too thick.. and too chocolately I love chocolate and mochas but this is too much! I used one out of the pack
Marisol A.
This is a very delicious option. Starbucks alone is one of my favorite go-to's. It's a tasty alternative. It's really good. It met my expectations when I tried it. I would definitely go back and get it again.
Scarlett H.
Love these easy to grab on the go coffee drinks! They don't taste like the real thing, but are still delicious
Leandra T.
I buy one of these weekly at Target and mix it in with peppermint brewed coffee and it's DELICIOUS! It's good on its own as well. Definitely affordable, especially if you're a frequent Starbucks visitor, or a lover of iced coffee.
Rhiannon E.
Monroe, LA
These are ok. Not as satisfying as the real deal that you have to actually go sit in line at Starbucks for. But they work as an alternative in you're in need for a coffee fix.
Tiffany R.