Starbucks Caffe Mocha Iced Espresso Beverage uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY STARBUCKS #97 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Flavored with other natural flavors.

• "It great to drinking the summer time!" in 1 review
Michelle M.
OMAHA, NE
I was hesitant to try this. I don't care for most bottled coffee drinks, like the frappucinos, because they are way too sweet. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this wasn't the case! I could definitely go for an extra shot of espresso, but this is great for those rushed mornings when you don't have time to stop for coffee and forgot to cold brew your own!
Scarlett H.
Love these easy to grab on the go coffee drinks! They don't taste like the real thing, but are still delicious
Tiffany R.
This is almost as good as in store. Chocolaty and creamy goodness together with expresso gives just the right of pick me up when I need it most!
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
I could drink this stuff everyday if it was healthier and didn't upset my tummy. The flavor is so yummy! It's kind of like chocolate milk spiked with espresso. One of my favorite drinks but it would be better for me if it was made with Almond Milk.
Allison W.
Orlando, FL
Loved this drink for my early morning shifts at work! I've bought this one repeatedly now because it's a great start to my day. I also tried other iced coffees from the store and nothing compares to Starbucks. I definitely love this for those hot summer time mornings too!
Estefania S.
I love this ice coffee I buy it every time I would work nights and share it with my fellow nurses it helped us stay up! And didn't hurt our stomachs
Lyricc J.
Los Angeles , CA
In my opinion starbucks can do no wrong. The've managed to capture a taste that you forever long for in a bottle. The packaging is sleek, the taste is amazing. If your looking for a new coffee to try... here ya go! this product is a total yes for me
Annie R.
Once you try this you just don't quit, its delicious and refreshing and i cant find the words to describe how much i love it, i will keep buying this forever.
Faith R.
Diamond Bar, CA
I definitely enjoyed this caffe mocha chilld espresso from starbucks. When comparing it to the one you might get from an actual starbucks cafe, there is room for improvement and nothing beats the real thing made fresh, but when in a rush this will do the trick!
Laura S.
One of my favorite Starbucks drinks. It's refreshing and definitely has an identical taste to the drink you may pay for at a store. The after taste can leave your breath smelling weird though
Tiffany R.