Starbucks Caffe Mocha Iced Espresso Beverage uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY STARBUCKS #66 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Flavored with other natural flavors.

• "It great to drinking the summer time!" in 1 review
Sydney R.
Willow Spring, NC
I've had this product at an actual Starbucks before and it tastes amazing but when I bought this at my local food lion it tasted awful. So sadly as a result of this I have to say please do not waste your money on this awful product.
Allison S.
Winona, MN
Too thick.. and too chocolately I love chocolate and mochas but this is too much! I used one out of the pack
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
This one was actually the first Starbucks beverage I'd ever had. I absolutely recommend it to any first time Starbucks drinker. :)
Jennifer W.
Bolingbrook, IL
I did not like this product at all. I was expecting the strong coffee that Starbucks products usually deliver. however, this tasted like chocolate milk! Huge disappointment. I didn't even finish the bottle.
Lisa S.
Thomaston, GA
I was given this from someone and i did not really like it, it had a bitter taste to it. i do love the espresso drinks so I'm not sure if it was this flavor or just the starbucks version of the flavor. i want buy this flavor but will still buy starbucks other flavors.
Crystal W.
Huntington
This wasn't my favorite. It was very bitter and cold coffee isn't my favorite. It had a decent Taste other than that.
Gilsia E.
Mount Vernon, NY
I like the flavor and how practical this is. If you buy it at Costco is cheaper than going to the store. This drink is not cheap but nothing at Starbucks is.
Rhiannon E.
Monroe, LA
These are ok. Not as satisfying as the real deal that you have to actually go sit in line at Starbucks for. But they work as an alternative in you're in need for a coffee fix.
Domonique P.
If you're a starbucks lover or mocha espresso lover I highly recommend that you try this
Emily H.
Indianapolis, IN
Good for a bottled coffee drink, but not really comparable to the real, in store version. In my opinion, it's a bit too sweet without enough coffee flavor. BUT, I do like to buy this in the summer for a quick afternoon treat.
Tiffany R.