Starbucks Caffe Mocha Iced Espresso Beverage uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY STARBUCKS #97 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Flavored with other natural flavors.

• "It great to drinking the summer time!" in 1 review
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
I LOVE it!!!! It's nice and creamy. I usually take it at mid morning and sometimes i want to drink two. It's that good
anabel t.
Hollywood, FL
Super rich creamy , my mom would always love to have it in my home is best,super handy when you have visits is great
Courtney h.
Mebane , NC
This is my absolute favorite drink from Starbucks that is available in store. The texture is so creamy and delicious!
Melissa E.
OBSESSED WITH THIS STUFF. It's delicious and addictive, and it actually helps me to wake up without a dramatic crash.
travis d.
My wife loves these! if you are a true coffee addict, you will love these!! there are tons of flavors to choose from!
Crystal W.
Huntington
This wasn't my favorite. It was very bitter and cold coffee isn't my favorite. It had a decent Taste other than that.
alicia r.
Not much of a coffee drinker but this was really good, i like anything mocha and iced. a bit strong but it was good
Yesenia F.
This product tastes great and definitely wakes me up when I feel tired, if you like mocha, you'll love this drink!
Savanna L.
Corp Christi, TX
Heaven in a bottle! This stuff is soo good! Since I can't go to Starbucks everyday I pick this up and it's amazing!
Elizabeth T.
Little Rock, AR
I love this because the coffee is not too strong! It has a hint of mocha so it kind of taste like hot chocolate!
Tiffany R.