Starbucks Caffe Mocha Iced Espresso Beverage uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY STARBUCKS #91 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Flavored with other natural flavors.

• "It great to drinking the summer time!" in 1 review
Chloe B.
When ever i get this i feel like I'm in Satrbucks right now, getting a espresso, it is a very good mix of home and Starbucks
Karen T.
I like this drink because it's not so sweet. It's very tasty. I love it especially when it's super cold. Great for everyday.
Jenna N.
Super yummy! I love iced coffee and my favorite is Starbucks! This lets me get my fix without having to stop every morning!
leah s.
Bloomfield, NJ
I like starbucks so i bought it. the coffee was good but it'd taste better if you blew $6 and got one made at the store.
Lyndsey C.
Dallas, NC
This is my most favorite iced coffee. I add a little chocolate syrup and it tastes just like its out of Starbucks store!
Deliliah H.
When I need a pick up through out my day this is a good go to. It has enough coffee to give you that extra boost you need
Jenny H.
I drink this almost every day after school. When I am in school I cannot stop thinking about it. It is really that good.
Michelle S.
Allendale, MI
These taste so good and keep me awake during classes. This drink is responsible for my competence during 8 am classes.
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
I LOVE it!!!! It's nice and creamy. I usually take it at mid morning and sometimes i want to drink two. It's that good
Amber P.
De Queen, AR
Espresso yes please I love it beyond words. Coffee and I are the best of friends. I can't live life without an espresso
Tiffany R.