Starbucks Caffe Mocha Iced Espresso Beverage uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY STARBUCKS #66 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Flavored with other natural flavors.

• "It great to drinking the summer time!" in 1 review
Jane B.
Florence, SC
It reminds me of my favorite fresh made Mocha from Starbucks. Perfect on a hot day to cool me down with out having to face the crush of the store. Perfect blend of the rich espresso with just the right amount of creamy chocolate.
Cathy H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this !! I always grab a bottle of this because it has a great taste and gives me the kick I need when I hit the afternoon slump. The mocha is flavorful and balances well with the espresso favor.
Linda R.
Morgantown, WV
I can't have caffeine so I wish these were available in decaf. I love chocolate mocha and I did taste this. It's very flavorful wish I could more than just taste it.
Katie y.
Creamy, smooth, slightly sweet and delicious! Nothing is better than iced coffee, and Starbucks is absolutely the best. It's not bitter and doesn't have an aftertaste!
Jill S.
Edmore, MI
Product is very sweet and doesn't have too much of an overbearing c9ffee flavor like some Starbucks products do. I would not repurchase, only because it is so sweet.
Alyssa M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Love how great this tastes! Sometimes I really want a caffe mocha in the morning but I don't have time to go to a Starbucks -- this is the perfect replacement.
Gilsia E.
Mount Vernon, NY
I like the flavor and how practical this is. If you buy it at Costco is cheaper than going to the store. This drink is not cheap but nothing at Starbucks is.
Lauren V.
West Monroe, LA
Mocha is our favorite and while this is not the same as an iced mocha from Starbucks it doesn't disappoint and is much more reasonable than the glass bottles
Ash N.
Lehighton, PA
My favorite thing to get at Starbucks is a Mocha iced latte. Considering I don't live too close to a Starbucks this product is a great substitute. I love it!
Luke O.
Macon, Ga
We always get these when we are on vacation and away from our coffee maker, love the connivence of the product but the texture is a little thick and syrupy
Tiffany R.