Starbucks Caffe Mocha Iced Espresso Beverage uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY STARBUCKS #97 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Flavored with other natural flavors.

• "It great to drinking the summer time!" in 1 review
Cathy H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this !! I always grab a bottle of this because it has a great taste and gives me the kick I need when I hit the afternoon slump. The mocha is flavorful and balances well with the espresso favor.
Linda R.
Morgantown, WV
I can't have caffeine so I wish these were available in decaf. I love chocolate mocha and I did taste this. It's very flavorful wish I could more than just taste it.
Katie y.
Creamy, smooth, slightly sweet and delicious! Nothing is better than iced coffee, and Starbucks is absolutely the best. It's not bitter and doesn't have an aftertaste!
Jill S.
Edmore, MI
Product is very sweet and doesn't have too much of an overbearing c9ffee flavor like some Starbucks products do. I would not repurchase, only because it is so sweet.
Alyssa M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Love how great this tastes! Sometimes I really want a caffe mocha in the morning but I don't have time to go to a Starbucks -- this is the perfect replacement.
Lauren V.
West Monroe, LA
Mocha is our favorite and while this is not the same as an iced mocha from Starbucks it doesn't disappoint and is much more reasonable than the glass bottles
Ash N.
Lehighton, PA
My favorite thing to get at Starbucks is a Mocha iced latte. Considering I don't live too close to a Starbucks this product is a great substitute. I love it!
Eve W.
Louise, TX
Wow! I love Starbucks chilled espresso beverage. In mocha or French vanilla! It is a great on the go drink it your not feeing a hot coffee in the mornings!
Luke O.
Macon, Ga
We always get these when we are on vacation and away from our coffee maker, love the connivence of the product but the texture is a little thick and syrupy
Elizabeth C.
Little Rock, AR
I grab a bunch of these during the summer time, easy convenient and same great taste as you would get from a starbucks store. Good price. nicely packaged.
Tiffany R.