Starbucks Caffe Mocha Iced Espresso Beverage uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY STARBUCKS #44 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Flavored with other natural flavors.

• "It great to drinking the summer time!" in 1 review
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Super delicious and better than expected! I usually purchase Starbucks store bought iced coffee to keep at home and have tried similar versions which varying tastes which I didn't like at all, and when I tried this one I didn't think I'd like it either, but surprisingly this tasted great. It has an excellent blend of coffee and mocha/chocolate, I highly recommend giving it a try.
Michelle M.
OMAHA, NE
I was hesitant to try this. I don't care for most bottled coffee drinks, like the frappucinos, because they are way too sweet. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this wasn't the case! I could definitely go for an extra shot of espresso, but this is great for those rushed mornings when you don't have time to stop for coffee and forgot to cold brew your own!
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
I love the chocolate taste and how creamy this is. Sometimes, caramel can be a little too sweet, so I opt for mocha instead. For some reason, I feel like mocha has a good balance of sweetness. It's not too sweet, yet not plain either.
Sydney R.
Willow Spring, NC
I've had this product at an actual Starbucks before and it tastes amazing but when I bought this at my local food lion it tasted awful. So sadly as a result of this I have to say please do not waste your money on this awful product.
Leandra T.
I buy one of these weekly at Target and mix it in with peppermint brewed coffee and it's DELICIOUS! It's good on its own as well. Definitely affordable, especially if you're a frequent Starbucks visitor, or a lover of iced coffee.
Marisol A.
This is a very delicious option. Starbucks alone is one of my favorite go-to's. It's a tasty alternative. It's really good. It met my expectations when I tried it. I would definitely go back and get it again.
Rhiannon E.
Monroe, LA
These are ok. Not as satisfying as the real deal that you have to actually go sit in line at Starbucks for. But they work as an alternative in you're in need for a coffee fix.
Tiffany R.
This is almost as good as in store. Chocolaty and creamy goodness together with expresso gives just the right of pick me up when I need it most!
Scarlett H.
Love these easy to grab on the go coffee drinks! They don't taste like the real thing, but are still delicious
Allison S.
Winona, MN
Too thick.. and too chocolately I love chocolate and mochas but this is too much! I used one out of the pack