STARBUCKS® Bright Sky Blend Mild & Nutty K-Cups® Pods uploaded by Maria L.STARBUCKS® Bright Sky Blend Mild & Nutty K-Cups® Pods uploaded by Kylie P.

BY STARBUCKS

Wake up to an inviting Latin American coffee that's as mild and welcoming as a gentle sunrise. We've carefully roasted these beans just enough to bring out their nutty flavor and a touch of acidity, culminating in a crisp and pleasant finish.

Erin J.
I liked these k cups. Perfect fo start the morning off with. Flavors are as described and it is a good balanced roast. Price is a little higher than I would like to spend, so I try to catch them on sale!
Courtney W.
This is my favorite Starbucks coffee. It has a nice kick in the morning, but it is not too strong for me. I like a light roast. I typically only buy this when it is on sale at my local grocery store because it is pricey. I would definitely recommend picking this up next time you see it on sale!
Ann Marie B.
I love the coffee K-cups! The blonde roast is delicious.  I love a light coffee.  It's refreshing without being too heavy.  This coffee is especially good with flavored syrup or creamer.  Vanilla goes nicely with this one.  K-cups make the morning quick and easy!
Eric W.
Broomfield
This is the same as the Willow blend they sell in their stores. I don't like this coffee at all. I was disappointed to try it. I love the Veranda Blend blonde roast, so I was excited to see a new kind. When I tried it, I was so upset- it's just WILLOW!
Chloe D.
These are the best if you want to make coffe. Starbucks is so good so there's no improvements that need to really be made.They are definitely good value.the packaging is perfect and has a Starbucks logo.I definitely would purchase this again
Rebecca F.
Delicious coffee I cannot live without! It's actually cheaper and tastes better to me than going out to a Starbucks and buying one. The flavor is robust and gets me going in the morning. I would definitely recommend this!
Anne A.
Mc Donald, OH
Starbucks always produces a quality product. However, I do find that most of their blends are too strong for me, as I am a bit of a lightweight. That's why I am pleased with the Bright Sky Blend. I still need to add a bit more sugar and creamer than with other breakfast blends but I don't mind it because I prefer the Starbucks quality of flavor.
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
A great light bodied blonde, perfect for afternoon coffee with a nice mellow taste. I love drinking this coffee with a sweet biscotti cookie! Perfect amount of caffeine to get me through the rest of the day. With the K-cup it makes it super easy and accessible to have your coffee on the go!
Carly S.
Vienna, WV
OH COFFEE! This blend is just right for me, not too heavy or bold. It starts my day off the way I need it to...fresh and full of energy! Glad Starbucks came up with this blend as it feels like it was personally created for me.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I like this version of Starbucks, I prefer the in store coffee but for a good deal on k-cups it's hard to justify 4 dollars a cup or 50 cents. It is a nice weekend blend when you don't need as much caffeine.