BY STARBUCKS

Make a bright start to your morning with this 16-fl oz ceramic mug, inspired by our Breakfast Blend coffee. Classic in style with a slightly flared shape, the mug features a beaming sun face on a matte black background accented with a yellow-orange... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura C.
I love mugs. I collect many of them and my favorite one so far is a Starbucks one.  They make great gifts and great keepsakes. I like to collect from different states and use them year round for all of my warm drinks such as tea coffee and hot chocolate
Jene W.
Fort Riley, KS
I absolutely loved this mug all the way up until my 3 year old tried to take it to the sink for me and tossed it to his dad and it shattered 😩. Beautiful mug!
Eastin H.
Independence , MO
Well made, keeps my coffee hot for hours, and comes in so many cute designs! Recieved my first mug as a gift and had to buy more!
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Starbucks always has the cutest seasonal mugs and tumblers to get as gifts that people will actually use and enjoy!
Maria R.
i really like the starbucks products and all the idea of the brand. this blend mug is my favorite. the presentation is really great
Réwân W.
Mansoura
Wooooooooooowits it's amazing product and I'm obsessed with it u should try it out and I met my expectations