BY STARBUCKS #4 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

We introduced this blend in 1998 for those who prefer a milder cup. A shade lighter than most of our offerings—more toasty than roasty—it was the result of playing with roast and taste profile together for a flavor that appealed to a wider range of palates. Perfect if you want to wake up to a less intense coffee but still want a lot of character, it's lively with a citrusy tang that gives way to a clean finish.

• Starbucks® Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee Coffe or ...10 Answers
  • Who else here loves evrything from starbucks? I am a starbucks ju...2 Answers
  • Yay or nay? 😓2 Answers
Starbucks® Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee
  • "It's like having a Starbucks barista in your own home every morning brewing your coffee." in 2 reviews
  • "This is really good I tried it and loved it!" in 1 review
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
I’m a classic coffee pot gal and I personally love Starbucks flavors of ground coffee. It really stays with the coffee for a long time and is true to the flavor it is advertising. I’ve had other coffees and nothing quite compares to taste and quality. The coffee though is a little expensive which makes me look out for sales more often and then stock up and even sometimes I buy off brand because it’s a little out of reach for my budget. I wish it was more affordable.
Brenda S.
Adrian
This is my favorite medium blend not only from starbucks but from any coffee brand!  It's mild enough so it's not a harsh wake-up but a more subtle taste.  But the on the higher price range in stores but you can normally find sales on it (and if you participate in starbucks rewards you can get stars from the bag too!).
Angela G.
This coffee blend is so delicious. Isn’t really strong but it is very smooth and has a very delicious taste to it. The price is great. First time user and loved it. Definitely satisfied and would recommend this to everyone
Himali B.
Denver, CO
I love coffee ! I can have coffee at any time morning, afternoon, evening I am always up for coffee. This is one of the best medium blends I have had. A great flavour to wake up to a great companion for a lazy day! It's delicious can be enjoyed at any time in a day.
Des A.
Florissant , MO
I love this product for my every morning routine. The fragrance is great and such a wonderful wake up. The flavor is smooth and can enjoyed by all kinds of coffee drinkers. I’d recommend to anyone looking for an everyday drink, it is a little pricey though.
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This coffee is exactly what I want in a cup! It’s rich, but not too strong. It’s very affordable, easy to find at any grocery store, and smells amazing. I’ve drank this coffee for years and I couldn’t be more pleased and will continue to buy this!
Its j.
I love Starbucks coffee. I drink my coffee black and I think Starbucks has a nice rich flavor. It’s wonderful when it’s the right temperature. I prefer Starbucks coffee to McDonald’s and other similar brands. I feel like it’s quality coffee
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
I'm going to be honest here, I drink a LOT of coffee and I'm not overly impressed with Starbucks bagged coffee. Is it slightly better than buying Folgers or Maxwell House but for the money, I'd rather buy local or something fresh ground. I feel like you pay for the name with this product. It's not bad, it's just not spectacular.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
A great daily coffee that tastes great. I drink coffee black and this one is very flavorful, not too dark, just the right amount of body without being bitter. Brewing works well following the recommended scoops. I buy this monthly.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
I love the medium roast, However I feel like it's more of a lighter medium roast. So you need to put in more than you usually would. It's a great roast but in my opinion thier light roasts are veryyyy light, and their dark roasts are veryyyy dark but they've yet to fin a good solid medium that doesn't taste too dark or too light.
Grace castro c.
tlaquepaque jalisco
Sandra O.
Yay or nay? 😓
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Who else here loves evrything from starbucks? I am a starbucks junkie...lol