Starbucks Breakfast Blend Medium Ground Coffee uploaded by Amanda M.Starbucks Breakfast Blend Medium Ground Coffee uploaded by Brenda M.

BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Breakfast Blend Coffee: Breakfast blend 20 ounce breakfast blend see more...

• Who else here loves evrything from starbucks? I am a starbucks ju...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's like having a Starbucks barista in your own home every morning brewing your coffee." in 2 reviews
  • "This is really good I tried it and loved it!" in 1 review
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
The breakfast blend is one of my favorite medium roasts; besides the Pike Place, but this one is definitely my favorite medium roast. It's nice and crisp and citrusy. Goes great with a lemon loaf or a croissant.
Shannon F.
Best choice for a cup in the morning or (decaf) in the evening. The perfect medium blend and quality Starbucks is known for. Ground in store to your preference too!
Leslie B.
Nancy, KY
I love Starbucks coffee. Our local Starbucks closed and I used to try and stop every time I was near one. I do purchase the ground coffee in the store sometimes. I have drifted away from Starbucks recently due to their stance on gun laws, baristas making fun of disabled people, and their views on the military. Wake up Starbucks! Great coffee, company, not so much!
sandi w.
Earlville, IL
Love,love,love,starbucks,its a bit pricey,but its ok to indulge and treat ourselves sometimes.I am a coffee person thru and thru
Evelyn V.
Corona, CA
Yes! This is really good I tried it and loved it! I drink this every morning and it's perfect especially in the winter
Janet D.
Chicago , IL
This is the coffee that my job gets all the time and its one of my favorites. Its not strong and it taste delicious
Emily F.
Somerset, KY
I love this stuff! It's like having a Starbucks barista in your own home every morning brewing your coffee.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
My mom loves this blend of coffee. She doesn't really like Starbucks coffee but she is ok with this one. I don't drink coffee
Taylor M.
Love this coffee! Great taste and great value! You definitely get what you paid for! Highly recommend.
Katherine N.
Manchester, KY
I normally like stronger coffee or iced but I have this one at home for guests who seem to enjoy it.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Foodie Expert
Who else here loves evrything from starbucks? I am a starbucks junkie...lol