Starbucks Breakfast Blend Medium Ground Coffee uploaded by Brenda M.Starbucks Breakfast Blend Medium Ground Coffee uploaded by Amanda M.

BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Breakfast Blend Coffee: Breakfast blend 20 ounce breakfast blend see more...

• Who else here loves evrything from starbucks? I am a starbucks junk...2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "It's like having a Starbucks barista in your own home every morning brewing your coffee." in 2 reviews
  • "This is really good I tried it and loved it!" in 1 review
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
The breakfast blend is one of my favorite medium roasts; besides the Pike Place, but this one is definitely my favorite medium roast. It's nice and crisp and citrusy. Goes great with a lemon loaf or a croissant.
Marian A.
Marian A.
Foodie Expert
Breskfast blend has a very smooth taste. It doesn't leave a bitter after taste in your mouth. This blend doesn't require many additives such as cream or sugar.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Foodie Expert
A part of my daily morning routine and the occasional afternoon pick me up. The flavor is bold and well worth the cost compared to other brands.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Foodie Expert
Yum!!! I love Starbucks coffee, but it's even better when I can brew it at home and have the great taste and smell at home!
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Rochester, WA
This coffee is one of the only ways I can go from being a Mombie to an actual person.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my go to coffee when on the run and also in my keurig! It's so good I drink it black
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Corona, CA
Yes! This is really good I tried it and loved it! I drink this every morning and it's perfect especially in the winter
kelly z.
kelly z.
Plano, IL
Starbuck coffee is ok better is Gloria jeans I'm not really a big fan just of iced coffee
Emily F.
Emily F.
Somerset, KY
I love this stuff! It's like having a Starbucks barista in your own home every morning brewing your coffee.
Jenelle G.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
My mom loves this blend of coffee. She doesn't really like Starbucks coffee but she is ok with this one. I don't drink coffee
TheProductReview M.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Foodie Expert
Who else here loves evrything from starbucks? I am a starbucks junkie...lol