Starbucks Breakfast Blend Medium Ground Coffee uploaded by Amanda M.

BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Breakfast Blend Coffee: Breakfast blend 20 ounce breakfast blend see more...

• Who else here loves evrything from st...Me!!! I used to work at Starbu... 2 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's like having a Starbucks barista in your own home every morning brewing your coffee." in 2 reviews
  • "This is really good I tried it and loved it!" in 1 review
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
The breakfast blend is one of my favorite medium roasts; besides the Pike Place, but this one is definitely my favorite medium roast. It's nice and crisp and citrusy. Goes great with a lemon loaf or a croissant.
Marian A.
Marian A.
Foodie Expert
Breskfast blend has a very smooth taste. It doesn't leave a bitter after taste in your mouth. This blend doesn't require many additives such as cream or sugar.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Foodie Expert
A part of my daily morning routine and the occasional afternoon pick me up. The flavor is bold and well worth the cost compared to other brands.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Yum!!! I love Starbucks coffee, but it's even better when I can brew it at home and have the great taste and smell at home!
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Rochester, WA
This coffee is one of the only ways I can go from being a Mombie to an actual person.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Lagrange, GA
Great coffee. one of the best to me. i make my dad buy it so i wont waste time stopping by the store on the way to school
Murrieta , CA
Foodie Expert
I like to try every product that starbucks put out and I really enoyed this blend. My husband and I have it together with our breakfast.
Jess L.
Jess L.
Delicious coffee. The perfect medium blend. My husband is very sensitive to caffeine and I'm not so this is a nice mix for us both to enjoy!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee and I purchase it quite often. I love Starbucks and they definitely have good coffee!!
Christina G.
Christina G.
It's a mellow blend that is perfect to start the day with. I usually like a bold, dark roast in the morning, but there's a certain charm in this medium, pleasant roast that is slightly tangy like the bag promises. There's depth of flavor, but a smoothness all around.
Murrieta , CA
Foodie Expert
Who else here loves evrything from starbucks? I am a starbucks junkie...lol