STARBUCKS® Breakfast Blend Bright & Tangy Whole Bean uploaded by Cyndi S.STARBUCKS® Breakfast Blend Bright & Tangy Whole Bean uploaded by Olivia A.STARBUCKS® Breakfast Blend Bright & Tangy Whole Bean uploaded by Nancy C.

BY STARBUCKS

A lively and lighter roast with a crisp finish.

We introduced this blend in 1998 for those who prefer a milder cup. A shade lighter than most of our offerings—more toasty than roasty—it was the result of playing with roast and taste profile together for a flavor that appealed to a wider range of palates. Perfect if you want to wake up to a less intense coffee but still want a lot of character, it's lively with a citrusy tang that gives way to a clean finish.

Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This coffee was just okay. I'm not fond of this particular coffee blend, it just has an off taste to me. Also, Starbucks coffee is often stale by the time it makes it to store shelves. I don't know how it seems to be stale so often, but its hard to find a fresh bag of beans. I've had more luck finding fresh bags inside actual Starbucks stores.
Sarah K.
Saint Johns, FL
Love having these beans on hand! I like to make a pot of coffee once a week with them to have it on hand for the week and iced coffee! Also its great since its stronger than some to use in the blender to make your own at home frappe with some sweetened condensed milk!
Allison W.
Ringgold, GA
I love this coffee. It is just the right amount of coffee flavor. Goes well with just about any creamer especially flavored. I love this coffee and it is my go to flavor to buy at the store. I would recommend.
Dina N.
This is a nice coffee for my household and my guests.. love the taste but don’t put too much so it wouldn’t be too strong if you don’t like it strong in your machine because I did it before and it was way too strong for my liking! But would recommend it regardless.
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
How I start out every morning! With STARBUCKS® Breakfast Blend Bright & Tangy Whole Bean! I'm not super picky when it comes to coffee, but this blend tastes fresh and delicious. Of course - I'm not a fan of drinking coffee straight, so I do add creamer! But I would do the same for any brand or blend.
Olivia A.
Peralta , NM
This has to be my favorite blend from Starbucks! Most of their coffee taste burnt and just too strong: some people call it "Char Bucks" lol but this blend is perfect. It's not overly strong and it tastes amazing in the French press!!
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This coffee is exactly what I want in a cup! It’s rich, but not too strong. It’s very affordable, easy to find at any grocery store, and smells amazing. This tastes just as good as the coffee from the Starbucks store while only costing a fraction of the price! I’ve drank this coffee for years and I couldn’t be more pleased!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This is great tasting coffee! It's one of my favorite coffees. I drink a cup or two every morning. It's so exciting waking up to it! It has a rich flavor. I recommend it to coffee lovers. It can be pricey, but I find it on sale at Walgreens a lot.
Leanne F.
Bessemer City, NC
Definitely one of my favorites. The flavor of this coffee is mild yet robust and gets the job done in the morning. I find the taste much better than the alternatives and definitely met my expectations. I always buy this brand and flavor, among other flavors, and will continue to do so.
Deanna L.
Morristown, NJ
This coffee is so delicious! It is not too light but not too strong. It is the perfect middle ground when you want a refreshing cup of coffee that isn’t too strong. You can also purchase the beans and have them bring it for you in stores!