BY STARBUCKS

Medium Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Crisp & Tangy. Enjoy with:  Blueberry muffins and the morning paper. Origin:  Latin America There are morning people.  And there are others who decidedly are not morning people.  Although the gulf between these two types is huge, we think all can agree that our Breakfast Blend is one fine coffee.  It s a gathering of Latin American beans chosen for their sparkling flavor.  Kind of like orange juice and the way it dances on your tongue, this coffee has a get-up-and-going charge to it. But we roast these beans a little lighter than we usually do.  So the flavor is lighter-b.

Alexa L.
Love these so much! My favorite k-cup! They have a nice flavor and are so simple. Not as expensive as going to Starbucks which is a plus!
Michelle V.
I love the Starbucks Breakfast Blend Kcups. The flavors are smooth and rich. Great for those who like coffee, but steer clear of the bitter dark roasts. I give four stars because Starbucks really overcharges compared to other brands that are just as good. However, I still keep it around as one of my favorites.
arlin a.
martil
1,345 reviews
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
These are my absolute favorite k-cups & the only ones I use every morning at work. Are Starbucks k-cups more expensive? Yes. Are they worth the price? Double yes. ☕ I literally cannot live without this in the morning. I love the flavor, it's not too strong & it almost has a sweet hint to it. I always mix it with a little vanilla creamer & it's just perfect.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
Yummy! This is the best description of this product. Starbucks is expensive. But...Starbucks has the best coffee hands down to me. The packaging is nice and the K Cups make it simple to enjoy a cup. I will definitely purchase again.
Hannah S.
1491 Ballard Road, Williamston NC 27892
I could never go without my starbucks coffee (I'm addicted). I start my day with a cup. Try it out! You wont regret it.
Laura G.
Saint Petersburg
I love my Starbucks breakfast blend. I am not a picky coffee drinker, so I prefer something not as dark. This does the trick! It tastes so good with a little cream, and give me energy.
Tyler R.
Very very pricey for a subpar product. Rather stick to the premade blends than make it at home with this blend
Kristen Ann M.
Ashford, AL
These kcups are my favorite way to get my day started! This is my favorite blend of coffee that I have found thus far, and I am an avid coffee drinker. I wish they were cheaper, and I could buy them in bulk. But other than that, great product.
Denise M.
Memphis
This is a nice smooth coffee but a bit stronger than my preference.  Starbucks Coffees are a bit pricier but do have nice bold flavor.  I recommend this product.
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
What's your favorite Starbucks coffee flavor or roast?
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
How does it taste? Would you recommend it to someone who enjoys black brewed coffee? Thank!
Caitlin L.
Bloomsburg, PA
How cost effective/ taste effective is this product? I love my starbucks coffee in the am , but hate the wasted time/money every morning!
Gabriela A.