BY STARBUCKS

Medium Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Crisp & Tangy. Enjoy with:  Blueberry muffins and the morning paper. Origin:  Latin America There are morning people.  And there are others who decidedly are not morning people.  Although the gulf between these two types is huge, we think all can agree that our Breakfast Blend is one fine coffee.  It s a gathering of Latin American beans chosen for their sparkling flavor.  Kind of like orange juice and the way it dances on your tongue, this coffee has a get-up-and-going charge to it. But we roast these beans a little lighter than we usually do.  So the flavor is lighter-b.

Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
I think this medium blend is the best of the Starbucks K-Cups. It has a nice kick to it while being fairly neutral flavor wise, so it doesn't hit you too hard in the early morning. Great flavor!
Ula F.
Claremore
I use my parents' Keurig all the time, but now that I'm back in school, I need one of my own. Starbucks' Breakfast Blend is a perfect light roast that isn't too heavy first thing in the mornings. While the cups can be fairly expensive, the convenience is invaluable.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Great taste but I am giving this brand and type of coffee four stars because it can be very expensive to buy a box compared to other brands. They are worth it if you don't mind the extra cost.
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
This coffee is very bitter to me the poor is great it's consistent very rich the aroma is strong just the flavor is not for me I bought a 10 ct box and I'm so upset because I'm the only coffee drinker in house so they might just go to waste until company comes over
Emily-Paige M.
Gardendale, AL
I prefer Starbucks Breakfast Blend for my morning coffee. I have bought this from Target and Wal-Mart. The price is disappointing. It's roughly $2 per K-Cup and it makes for an expensive habit when drinking coffee.
Jennifer F.
This is more of my husbands coffee than mine. I'm more of an espresso girl. This coffee is a great choice for the mornings. It is a nice medium roast that is not bitter. You can make it a bit stronger if you want with your Keurig settings. Great way to start your day.
Tyler E.
Kansas City, MO
While I do not have a Keurig machine I have used one at the office. I am a huge fan of Breakfast Blend though. It has a light taste and goes well with cream or without. Breakfast blend is a winner every time. If I had a Keurig I would for sure buy these!
Katherine C.
Downey, CA
Muy rico es este cafe. Lo tomo en las mananas. Lo uso con mi cafetera favorita. Ya tengo un año usandolo. Lo recomiendo y es mas barato que comprar un cafe en la tienda todos los dias.
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
I really enjoy this coffee. It's not too bitter or strong. Even in the Kcup it has a nice taste. For someone who wants a good coffee that's not too strong, but with a good taste (without all the sweeteners and creamers) then this is the coffee for you.
Olivia C.
Mmmmm 😍 I am very picky about my coffee and let me tell you this is DELICIOUS! I hate my coffee super strong but I feel like this has the PERFECT coffee taste. I will continue to purchase this product!
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
What's your favorite Starbucks coffee flavor or roast?
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
How does it taste? Would you recommend it to someone who enjoys black brewed coffee? Thank!
Caitlin L.
Bloomsburg, PA
How cost effective/ taste effective is this product? I love my starbucks coffee in the am , but hate the wasted time/money every morning!
Gabriela A.