BY STARBUCKS

Medium Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Crisp & Tangy. Enjoy with:  Blueberry muffins and the morning paper. Origin:  Latin America There are morning people.  And there are others who decidedly are not morning people.  Although the gulf between these two types is huge, we think all can agree that our Breakfast Blend is one fine coffee.  It s a gathering of Latin American beans chosen for their sparkling flavor.  Kind of like orange juice and the way it dances on your tongue, this coffee has a get-up-and-going charge to it. But we roast these beans a little lighter than we usually do.  So the flavor is lighter-b.

Mia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Starbucks breakfast blend is my absolute go to coffee in the morning, so when I saw the K-cup breakfast blend sample pack, I had to buy a few, sadly they ran out too fast. Can't get enough Starbucks! I am going out to buy more!
Ashley S.
Locust Grove, VA
This coffee is absolutely delicious. It doesn't make you jittery and has a great flavor. It isn't expensive at all and comes with a decent amount of k-cups. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to any coffee lover.
Mary T.
Let's Wake Up!

This has become a part of our regular purchase when going to Target once a week. My boyfriend and I drink coffee daily so this and our Keurig machine comes in handy. The aroma from this coffee is very awakening.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
I love Starbucks and having these in k-cup form just makes mornings so much better. I love the breakfast blend and it is one of my favorite blends from Starbucks and is very smooth. I want to try more of the blends.
Tara H.
I love this blend. I use the brew on the smallest cup setting for "espresso" type of coffee. I like it strong and on the small cup setting I can achieve a macchiato with milk and syrup! I would definitely recommend it!
Jane C.
I try not to drink caffeine too often, but when I do I drink it black - not because I'm a coffee connoisseur, but because I don't want to add any unnecessary calories. This tastes good on its own, so I'm sure it would taste even better with cream and sugar. Plus the k-cups are really convenient.
Chasity W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Starbucks Breakfast Blend is my go to for my morning coffee or midday pick me up. It isn't too strong and I just need a splash of creamer. The taste is crisp, bold and exactly what I expect from a good cup of coffee. The K cups make it more convenient to have my Starbucks at home without the line!
Madison S.
Hands down this is my go-to coffee now. After years of trying other commercial blends, I've officially switched all coffee in my home to Starbucks. It would take a major...major change to make me switch away from their blends.

Breakfast blend could possibly be the most perfect coffee blend ever.
Brandi B.
Nashville, TN
This is the perfect neutral coffee! It's a medium roast that isn't too weak or too strong. I enjoy it black or with cream & sugar. It's a good everyday coffee as it doesn't have very strong flavors to it.
Denise G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love these k cups. it's not too strong but doesn't lack in flavor. I love these since making coffee in the morning isn't such a hassle anymore. You can never to wrong with the Starbucks brand.
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
What's your favorite Starbucks coffee flavor or roast?
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
How does it taste? Would you recommend it to someone who enjoys black brewed coffee? Thank!
Caitlin L.
Bloomsburg, PA
How cost effective/ taste effective is this product? I love my starbucks coffee in the am , but hate the wasted time/money every morning!
Gabriela A.