BY STARBUCKS

Medium Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Crisp & Tangy. Enjoy with:  Blueberry muffins and the morning paper. Origin:  Latin America There are morning people.  And there are others who decidedly are not morning people.  Although the gulf between these two types is huge, we think all can agree that our Breakfast Blend is one fine coffee.  It s a gathering of Latin American beans chosen for their sparkling flavor.  Kind of like orange juice and the way it dances on your tongue, this coffee has a get-up-and-going charge to it. But we roast these beans a little lighter than we usually do.  So the flavor is lighter-b.

Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
This is the one that our office consistently has been buying ever since we purchased Keurig machine. It produces just the right amount of coffee, and the taste and scent never failed us. Also, there is a wide range of flavors which is a huge plus. Yes, there are many similar products that taste good and cheaper. But if you purchase these from a TJ Maxx or other discounted store, the price is about the same as all the other secondary brands.
Justine A.
2,076 reviews
I really love these K-Cups from Starbucks. They make such a great tasting cup of coffee. I buy this kind regularly. They are pricey but I stock up when they are on sale and I have coupons. Starbucks makes some great quality coffee. I will definitely continue to buy.
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
It's fairly pricey for coffee (as Starbucks usually is), but it's not so bad if you're in a pinch in the morning. I'm not too excited about the flavor, but that's really a matter of opinion. This is great for when you really need to get out of the door fast, but need a coffee in hand.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Starbucks Breakfast Blend is by far my most favorite K cup of coffee. It is the perfect blend that is the one thing and the first thing that I crave every morning. It is a perfect pick me up with a well balanced taste.
Erin O.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
My favorite blend of Starbucks coffee by far! It is usually at a affordable price and it makes a great start to my morning routine so I may start my busy, long days. And no matter what creamer or sweetener I add, it still tastes great! Starbucks never lets me down!
Mary V.
I like Starbucks coffee and having it in the convenience of a K-cup is great. I love to use these for my iced coffee because it's a little stronger, just as Starbucks coffee should be. But that makes it perfect for iced coffee. I like to buy these on sale because they can be pricey but owning a Keurig isn't a cheap option so if I need a coffee fix, I'll pick some up.
Jennifer L.
Rochester, MI
Breakfast blend, Pike Place & occasionally the Willow light blend are my go to K-Cup choices. I almost always by the Starbucks K-Cups &; wish they would put reward stars innthem like the Via & Bags. I also like the Via Vanilla Lattec& Peppermint Mocha Via during the Holidays. I mix half a via with a Starbucks K-Cup & my homemade creamer for a home made latte!
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
This is one of my top picks in the morning. It is supposed to me a medium roast but the Keurig always tends to brew things a bit stronger (in my opinion). It's okay for me because it has a good, non-bitter flavor so I don't mind it being a little strong. If you don't like strong coffee, you may want to reach for a light roast or brew a larger cup with more water.
Rachel M.
I prefer light roast coffees, and this one is great! I am not a coffee purist and don't enjoy strong or black coffee. I like adding a variety of creamers to my morning cup and this coffee has a nice smooth taste and mingles well with whatever creamer I use.
Krystal B.
Canton, OH
As much as I love Starbucks the k-cups are just not the same as going into a store and getting the full experience. Their frothy milk and aroma when you walk in is so worth the extra money to me. But when your in a pinch of money or time it does the job.
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
What's your favorite Starbucks coffee flavor or roast?
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
How does it taste? Would you recommend it to someone who enjoys black brewed coffee? Thank!
Caitlin L.
Bloomsburg, PA
How cost effective/ taste effective is this product? I love my starbucks coffee in the am , but hate the wasted time/money every morning!
Gabriela A.