BY STARBUCKS

Medium Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Crisp & Tangy. Enjoy with:  Blueberry muffins and the morning paper. Origin:  Latin America There are morning people.  And there are others who decidedly are not morning people.  Although the gulf between these two types is huge, we think all can agree that our Breakfast Blend is one fine coffee.  It s a gathering of Latin American beans chosen for their sparkling flavor.  Kind of like orange juice and the way it dances on your tongue, this coffee has a get-up-and-going charge to it. But we roast these beans a little lighter than we usually do.  So the flavor is lighter-b.

Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Starbucks has the best tasting coffee for k-cups.  It's never weak and tastes perfect every time.  The breakfast blend is perfect for me because I only drink one cup every morning and it's nice and mild for the morning.  Have repurchased multiple times.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Although Starbucks is a bit more pricey than other brands, it is good. I love the breakfast blend because it's crisp and smooth without being too bold or dark. If you like more rich or dark coffees, I would definitely recommend a darker roast. But great k cups!!!
Marcia F.
Los Banos, CA
Excellent coffee!!! For being a K-cup you can't exactly expect the same quality you'd get at Starbucks. Rich flavor and a wonderful aroma. Really enjoy it. Just what you'd expect in a full, rich, dark roast. I highly recommend! I will be reordered the Starbucks French Roast K-Cups and will continue to purchase this item.
Paula P.
Bridge City
This is what gets me up and moving every morning. I purchase it from the Keurig website using automatic ship.... because running out would be unthinkable! It is a perfect medium roast blend. It is delicious and soooooo smooth. I could not function without it! STARBUCKS® Breakfast Blend Bright & Tangy K-Cups® Pods
Michelle V.
I love the Starbucks Breakfast Blend Kcups. The flavors are smooth and rich. Great for those who like coffee, but steer clear of the bitter dark roasts. I give four stars because Starbucks really overcharges compared to other brands that are just as good. However, I still keep it around as one of my favorites.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Pretty good but not my favorite from Starbucks. I need a little more umpf in my coffee. But definitely tasty. Recommended to those that like a medium blend in the morning. Will buy if other choices are out.
Denise M.
Memphis
This is a nice smooth coffee but a bit stronger than my preference.  Starbucks Coffees are a bit pricier but do have nice bold flavor.  I recommend this product.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks , CA
One of my favorite Starbucks flavors. It is a great Medium Roast. Not too bitter but definitely still has enough flavor. These are great when I am enjoying coffee at home or on the go. Great blend. Love the taste and will repurchase. Definitely a great buy!
Megan K.
It’s strong but not to strong that you wanna choke in the taste. Tastes great! Love this coffee. No improvements I thing and gets a great cup in the morning and for class always buying it! It’s my go to coffee!
Yuleyd V.
San Jose, CA
I love coffee ! I love Starbucks ! Coffee is my Bestfriend can’t go a day without it !! Starbucks is my go to !!!! Who in the world doesn’t like Starbucks ! Irreplaceable
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
What's your favorite Starbucks coffee flavor or roast?
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
How does it taste? Would you recommend it to someone who enjoys black brewed coffee? Thank!
Caitlin L.
Bloomsburg, PA
How cost effective/ taste effective is this product? I love my starbucks coffee in the am , but hate the wasted time/money every morning!
Gabriela A.