BY STARBUCKS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Medium Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Crisp & Tangy. Enjoy with:  Blueberry muffins and the morning paper. Origin:  Latin America There are morning people.  And there are others who decidedly are not morning people.  Although the gulf between these two types is huge, we think all can agree that our Breakfast Blend is one fine coffee.  It s a gathering of Latin American beans chosen for their sparkling flavor.  Kind of like orange juice and the way it dances on your tongue, this coffee has a get-up-and-going charge to it. But we roast these beans a little lighter than we usually do.  So the flavor is lighter-b.

Catherine R.
These are my favorite K-Cups.  I only use them at work where the coffee is abysmal.  I keep them in my desk in the event that forget my coffee from home or I need an afternoon pick me up.  The flavor is smooth and since it is a medium roast it doesn't have that burned flavor.  I have become a bit of a coffee snob over the years and at home I grind beans daily for my coffee but these K-Cups are very handy to have at work.  They aren't cheap but no K-Cups are.  I like that Publix puts them on sale pretty often and I tend to stock up when they are buy one get one.  Over all this is by far the best tasting K-Cup I have ever found.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Starbucks has the best tasting coffee for k-cups.  It's never weak and tastes perfect every time.  The breakfast blend is perfect for me because I only drink one cup every morning and it's nice and mild for the morning.  Have repurchased multiple times.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
One of my favorite Starbucks flavors. It is a great Medium Roast. Not too bitter but definitely still has enough flavor. These are great when I am enjoying coffee at home or on the go. Great blend. Love the taste and will repurchase. Definitely a great buy!
Kristen Ann M.
Dothan, AL
These kcups are my favorite way to get my day started! This is my favorite blend of coffee that I have found thus far, and I am an avid coffee drinker. I wish they were cheaper, and I could buy them in bulk. But other than that, great product.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Although Starbucks is a bit more pricey than other brands, it is good. I love the breakfast blend because it's crisp and smooth without being too bold or dark. If you like more rich or dark coffees, I would definitely recommend a darker roast. But great k cups!!!
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
These are my absolute favorite k-cups & the only ones I use every morning at work. Are Starbucks k-cups more expensive? Yes. Are they worth the price? Double yes. ☕ I literally cannot live without this in the morning. I love the flavor, it's not too strong & it almost has a sweet hint to it. I always mix it with a little vanilla creamer & it's just perfect.
Marcia F.
Los Banos, CA
Excellent coffee!!! For being a K-cup you can't exactly expect the same quality you'd get at Starbucks. Rich flavor and a wonderful aroma. Really enjoy it. Just what you'd expect in a full, rich, dark roast. I highly recommend! I will be reordered the Starbucks French Roast K-Cups and will continue to purchase this item.
Paula P.
Bridge City
This is what gets me up and moving every morning. I purchase it from the Keurig website using automatic ship.... because running out would be unthinkable! It is a perfect medium roast blend. It is delicious and soooooo smooth. I could not function without it! STARBUCKS® Breakfast Blend Bright & Tangy K-Cups® Pods
Michelle V.
New York
I love the Starbucks Breakfast Blend Kcups. The flavors are smooth and rich. Great for those who like coffee, but steer clear of the bitter dark roasts. I give four stars because Starbucks really overcharges compared to other brands that are just as good. However, I still keep it around as one of my favorites.
Chasity W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Starbucks Breakfast Blend is my go to for my morning coffee or midday pick me up. It isn't too strong and I just need a splash of creamer. The taste is crisp, bold and exactly what I expect from a good cup of coffee. The K cups make it more convenient to have my Starbucks at home without the line!
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
What's your favorite Starbucks coffee flavor or roast?
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
How does it taste? Would you recommend it to someone who enjoys black brewed coffee? Thank!
Lori R.
Plain City, OH
Starbucks coffee tends to be a little strong for my tastebuds - does the house blend have that strong, bitter after taste or is it smooth?
Megan D.
Pensacola, FL
Does this taste just like Starbucks coffee you'd buy ?
Gabriela A.