BY STARBUCKS #19 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

We introduced this blend in 1998 for those who prefer a milder cup. A shade lighter than most of our offerings—more toasty than roasty—it was the result of playing with roast and taste profile together for a flavor that appealed to a wider range of palates. Perfect if you want to wake up to a less intense coffee but still want a lot of character, it's lively with a citrusy tang that gives way to a clean finish.

• Does anyone here are coffee lover?.STARBUCKS® Breakfast B...4 Answers
  • Is it a strong brew ?1 Answers
STARBUCKS® Breakfast Blend Bright & Tangy Ground
  • "It's like having a Starbucks barista in your own home every morning brewing your coffee." in 2 reviews
  • "This is really good I tried it and loved it!" in 1 review
Brenda S.
Adrian
This is my favorite medium blend not only from starbucks but from any coffee brand!  It's mild enough so it's not a harsh wake-up but a more subtle taste.  But the on the higher price range in stores but you can normally find sales on it (and if you participate in starbucks rewards you can get stars from the bag too!).
Angela G.
This coffee blend is so delicious. Isn’t really strong but it is very smooth and has a very delicious taste to it. The price is great. First time user and loved it. Definitely satisfied and would recommend this to everyone
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Omg I just love this blend, I honestly can’t get enough of Starbucks, I’m a die hard fan, this is such a rich coffee, it taste like heaven, when you open the bag you just smell the yumminess, and when it’s done get ready to go away for a little lol i say it’s a bit pricey but you get what you pay for, so it’s def worth it
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
I'm going to be honest here, I drink a LOT of coffee and I'm not overly impressed with Starbucks bagged coffee. Is it slightly better than buying Folgers or Maxwell House but for the money, I'd rather buy local or something fresh ground. I feel like you pay for the name with this product. It's not bad, it's just not spectacular.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
A great daily coffee that tastes great. I drink coffee black and this one is very flavorful, not too dark, just the right amount of body without being bitter. Brewing works well following the recommended scoops. I buy this monthly.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I find this to be a really good morning coffee, specially for breakfast. It not too strong but has a nice flavor and smells amazing (if you like the smell of coffee).

It’s also a good coffee option to have in an environment like an office, since it will please different coffee tastes.

Definitely recommend this Starbucks coffee.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Ever since I worked for the bux, (back in 2005) I’ve enjoyed the crisp taste of their coffee as versus the nutty taste of Folgers (just for a comparison).

The strong caffeine content is preferable in my honest opinion. Mediums have a stronger caffeine content than bolds (FYi) I prefer a strong taste so I brew mediums on bold and bold on regular.
Katherine R.
Sandy Springs
I don’t do energy drinks at all. If I ever need a little pick me up Starbucks coffee is definitely the way to my heart literally and figuratively. I prefer Starbucks coffee over any other coffee. I highly recommend to others
Ryan w.
FRESNO, CA
This is my favorite coffe to drink. I make it every morning with a little hazelnut creamer to get me through the day. It has just the right amount of caffine and not too strong of a taste. I purchase once every 2-3 weeks.
Renee L.
Starbucks coffee is always a go to when I need a pick me up!! Recently we started getting the grounds for home use and it’s a favorite!! Our house is run of coffee....so quality is a must! This checks all the boxes ☕️☕️
Grace castro c.
tlaquepaque jalisco
precilla C.
Does anyone here are coffee lover?.STARBUCKS® Breakfast Blend Bright & Tangy Ground
Sandra O.
Yay or nay? 😓
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Who else here loves evrything from starbucks? I am a starbucks junkie...lol
Julia H.