BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino chilled coffee drink is a harmonious blend of Starbucks coffee and creamy milk infused with the sweet flavor of white chocolate.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Pectin

• Is this better than getting a latte at a coffee shop?1 Answers
  • Is this a limited time flavor is it going to be available...2 Answers
  • I love these. Just haven't had this flavor. Is it too swe...5 Answers
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I have only had Starbucks from the grocery store four times. I obviously prefer a real hand crafted Starbucks above the mass produced bottled store bought Starbucks. The flavor is not the same at all. It's to thick and sweet. To me it tastes like preservatives and additives. It even has a little bit of aluminum taste. I will drink one if I have to go to the store super early and Starbucks isn't open yet. The price is absolutely insane because it's two and three times higher than other caffeinated drinks.
Danielle A.
I have only had Starbucks from the grocery store four times. I obviously prefer a real hand crafted Starbucks above the mass produced bottled store bought Starbucks. The flavor tastes better from Starbucks. It's too thick and sweet. To me it tastes like preservatives and additives. It even has a little bit of aluminum taste. I will drink one if I have to go to the store super early and Starbucks isn't open yet.
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
I love anything with the word chocolate in it! This coffee is sweet but not to sweet in my opinion. But I have heard that I like extremely sweet stuff so if your sweet thooth isn't as bad as mine I suggest you don't try it. And make sure to shake it REALLY well before drinking it!
Meagan J.
Alabaster , AL
This will forever be my all time favorite bottled Starbucks drink ever. I could live off of these and be completely content! They are a little on the sweeter side so i have to limit myself but they are so good!
Liji V.
They're not bad but not spectacular. Bought some when we had no access to our coffee maker, but didn't want to go to DD or SB. Maybe it was the flavor or it could be that I like hot coffee more. It did not taste great, but it got the job of keeping me awake done.
Jes K.
Mount Joy
This tastes so yummy. I love the mochas from Starbucks they are so good. I love the taste of the white chocolate in this drink. It tastes like it doesn't taste too sweet.
Kristine S.
One of my many favorites I love Starbucks coffee so much! This flavor is so good! They are a bit expensive for just one drink, but it’s my guilty pleasure. Packaging is really nice glass bottle, which I love!
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
I love starbucks and I really love their white chocolate mochas. They are always fresh tasting and have great flavor. Not to mention the extra kick it gives you when you're in desperate need of some energy! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good tasting coffee.
Brittney H.
Staunton, VA
When you don't wanna wait in line at Starbucks these are perfect. I always drink iced coffee from Starbucks and I love that I can still get it just by going to the food lion and checking at the registers. I love this flavor and would recommend it to anyone that likes iced coffee.
Arine D.
Tustin
This is seriously my go to energy drink. I love the flavor and the packaging. I do prefer it in a can, as I feel the flavor is better than in the glass, it also seems to last longer. It's hard to find at every gas station, but I have found it at a pizza shop!
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
I love these. Just haven't had this flavor. Is it too sweet?
Meagan J.
Alabaster , AL
Is this a limited time flavor is it going to be available all the time? I'm having a really hard time finding it in stores! I've only seen it in maybe 3 different stores!
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
Is this better than getting a latte at a coffee shop?