BY STARBUCKS #1 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Coffee, lowfat milk and vanilla – available to go.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks coffee(water, coffee), reduced-fat milk, sugar, maltodextrin, pectin, natural flavor

Buy on Amazon
Yennifer R.
I find this very convenient when I’m on the go because I just have to leave it overnight in my fridge. I normally buy the big packs at Costco because like i said before buying a big pack saves me time instead of me buying one every other day at a Starbucks. I really enjoy the creamy taste of vanilla but my favorite is the caramel flavor. But even though this taste great and is very convenient for when I’m in a hurry i still prefer the One that you would get mad at Starbucks i feel like it just taste better I’m not sure why. But i do recommend this if you on a hurry and just need some coffee.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
I love Vanilla Frappucinos. These were my first foray into Starbucks and I have been a regular customer since. I like that these bottles are available pretty much anywhere, including at the store in multi-packs. Multipacks are probably the most economical way to but these if you like them and drink them often. Very convenient when you need a caffeine fix since they are recyclable glass bottles and you can grab them pretty much anywhere (including the gas station.) They are sweet and smooth, unlike many of the drinks in-store which have a slightly bitter edge which may be off-putting if you're not accustomed to the flavor of Starbucks coffee. These frappucinos are made with low fat milk but still have quite a few calories for the size, though probably nowhere near as many as an actual blended drink from the store with all the fixins' (whipped cream, caramel drizzle, etc.)
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I really like these - the flavor is refreshing and sweet (but not sickly sweet like can happen with some creamers.) It with a good balance of the vanilla and coffee flavor. I dislike strong coffee so the light coffee flavor of this appeals to me - but it doesn't taste like watered down 'weak' coffee either. It's just light enough to not have any bitterness. It's a nice pick-me-up to have in the early afternoon.

The price is a little high, so I wouldn't get these all the time. (I got these in bulk at Costco for an event, but hardly any got drank so more for me ;)) However, it's still cheaper than going to Starbucks and doesn't come with all that unneeded ice.
Sharmese B.
This is cheap and so convent as a grab and go. I’m not a coffee lover or fan however I love Carmel frappes from Starbucks and McDonald, etc. I tried this one and the regular and the flavor was amazing when you put it in the fridge. You do get the same after taste semi of coffee but it’s not to bad. I do find if you drink them to much you do need time to back off from them because anything with coffee or caffeine you become a little addicted to. And for me to not like coffee and be buying packs and cases of these I knew it became a problem. Other then the coffee after taste it’s really good. But it’s not that good warm though. Maybe it’s just my preference.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
This is the best store bought coffee ever! It's so delicious it's only 2 or 3 dollars it has such a nice creamy smooth texture! It does taste like vanilla coffee. It's just so yummy! If you don't have time to get a coffee in the morning grab this from a gas station or store! So worth it!
Besan Q.
Maybe I'm used to getting starbucks coffee through their drive-thru and I've spoiled myself but these bottles are not good at all. they all have this weird taste and none taste like coffee to begin with. yes they are extremely convenient and easy to find on stores but not worth it, I mean they aren't even in the refrigerator section of stores and on regular shelves but they have dairy in them??
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is another one of my favorite go-to coffee drinks. When I get out for the day, I must have 2 of these with me. It's so Refreshing and what a great coffee buzz! These are delicious! Definitely recommend! STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
i love drinking starbucks but sometimes cant afford a made coffee or i am in a hurry. i personally love how you have quite a bit in the bottle for the price and how every bottle is different color label so you know at a glance which one it is. i buy these quite often especially during the summr and have quite a coffee taste which is what i love about it
KHADIJAH M.
Loooovvveeee this. I stopped drinking coffee for a while because I didn't want my body to rely on it for fuel but its so hard when you have delicious coffee especially when it's from Starbucks. One of my favorites, I love the vanilla flavor, I love the blend everything is just perfect. Starbucks can be a little pricey but I love my $5 coffee!
Katherine B.
One of my favorites for an extra GO in the morning. Only wish it was healthier because I could drink this stuff all day. Not a fan of coffee but iced coffee is my go to. I love it so much and would highly recommend it this to anyone who needs a pick me up in the morning. I would buy this again, I am already an avid customer.
Johem S.
Ruskin
What other flavor do you like?
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut
How does this taste ? I only ever tried the mocha one
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Is this vanilla flavor better than the mocha and the caramel flavored ones?
val D.
Charlotte, NC
Where can I find these?!?
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Does this have a strong coffee taste