BY STARBUCKS #1 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Coffee, lowfat milk and vanilla – available to go.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks coffee(water, coffee), reduced-fat milk, sugar, maltodextrin, pectin, natural flavor

• STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink Hom...6 Answers
  • Who loves Starbucks?5 Answers
  • Ahhh-mazing!! I love this drink! So worth the price! Pric...3 Answers
Darlisha S.
Charleston, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Smooth, creamy, sweet deliciousness!!! This is my all time favorite happy drink. I'm not a big time coffee drinker but when I need a pick me up, I grab a Starbucks Frappuccino. They come come in a variety of flavors like vanilla, mocha, caramel, and s'mores just to name a few.
Jessica M.
Columbia city , IN
Great flavoring! It was very tasty. With the bottle it is very convenient due to the fact that it has a screw on cap. With this it becomes reusable or it can last longer. Take it on the go or just drink it while you’re at work!
Shannon C.
Humble, TX
I keep a few of these in the fridge for those days that going to Starbucks for my favorite hand crafted drink. It's a good substitute for a Time saver and sometimes I will add an espresso shop from home to make it more special.
Diana A.
Glendale, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
back when i was in college full time and working, i barely got any sleep. so one bottle of starbucks frappuccino in the morning kept me going for the whole day. has a great flavor and keeps you energized all day
Vanessa Y.
Fort Hood, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this vanilla frappuccino drink , its on of my favorites , i buy the pack and have it every morning. Super yummy and gets me through the day. STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink
Yennifer R.
I find this very convenient when I’m on the go because I just have to leave it overnight in my fridge. I normally buy the big packs at Costco because like i said before buying a big pack saves me time instead of me buying one every other day at a Starbucks. I really enjoy the creamy taste of vanilla but my favorite is the caramel flavor. But even though this taste great and is very convenient for when I’m in a hurry i still prefer the One that you would get mad at Starbucks i feel like it just taste better I’m not sure why. But i do recommend this if you on a hurry and just need some coffee.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
I love Vanilla Frappucinos. These were my first foray into Starbucks and I have been a regular customer since. I like that these bottles are available pretty much anywhere, including at the store in multi-packs. Multipacks are probably the most economical way to but these if you like them and drink them often. Very convenient when you need a caffeine fix since they are recyclable glass bottles and you can grab them pretty much anywhere (including the gas station.) They are sweet and smooth, unlike many of the drinks in-store which have a slightly bitter edge which may be off-putting if you're not accustomed to the flavor of Starbucks coffee. These frappucinos are made with low fat milk but still have quite a few calories for the size, though probably nowhere near as many as an actual blended drink from the store with all the fixins' (whipped cream, caramel drizzle, etc.)
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I really like these - the flavor is refreshing and sweet (but not sickly sweet like can happen with some creamers.) It with a good balance of the vanilla and coffee flavor. I dislike strong coffee so the light coffee flavor of this appeals to me - but it doesn't taste like watered down 'weak' coffee either. It's just light enough to not have any bitterness. It's a nice pick-me-up to have in the early afternoon.

The price is a little high, so I wouldn't get these all the time. (I got these in bulk at Costco for an event, but hardly any got drank so more for me ;)) However, it's still cheaper than going to Starbucks and doesn't come with all that unneeded ice.
Sharmese B.
This is cheap and so convent as a grab and go. I’m not a coffee lover or fan however I love Carmel frappes from Starbucks and McDonald, etc. I tried this one and the regular and the flavor was amazing when you put it in the fridge. You do get the same after taste semi of coffee but it’s not to bad. I do find if you drink them to much you do need time to back off from them because anything with coffee or caffeine you become a little addicted to. And for me to not like coffee and be buying packs and cases of these I knew it became a problem. Other then the coffee after taste it’s really good. But it’s not that good warm though. Maybe it’s just my preference.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
This is the best store bought coffee ever! It's so delicious it's only 2 or 3 dollars it has such a nice creamy smooth texture! It does taste like vanilla coffee. It's just so yummy! If you don't have time to get a coffee in the morning grab this from a gas station or store! So worth it!
Johem S.
Ruskin
What other flavor do you like?
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut
How does this taste ? I only ever tried the mocha one
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Is this vanilla flavor better than the mocha and the caramel flavored ones?
val D.
Charlotte , NC
Where can I find these?!?
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Does this have a strong coffee taste

Amazon