BY STARBUCKS #1 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Coffee, lowfat milk and vanilla – available to go.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks coffee(water, coffee), reduced-fat milk, sugar, maltodextrin, pectin, natural flavor

Buy on Amazon
Emily d.
Portland, OR
Okay SO I’m drinking this in my kitchen, I just took a survey for Influenster and I think “whatever I’ll scan this drink in and write a quickie review before I leave.” When I go to scan the barcode, I see in teeny letters above it “Partially produced with genetic engineering.” I know that genetic modification isn’t always bad but genetic engineering is a piece of lingo that can be used to hide something ~sneaky~ To Sum Up, I buy this stuff all the time it’s tasty and fast and it wakes me up but now I gotta go do some research on what this means.
Antonia M.
I really love this and I’m a huge coffee lover. I like that you could taste the vanilla in this and the coffee taste very much. I think the balance between the two is perfect. This is the best in the summer or on hot days because it’s so refreshing. I think each bottle has the perfect amount so this is also good to take on the go or on your way out the door. I like this in the vanilla and mocha flavors and I highly recommend these to anyone that loves coffee.
Yennifer R.
I find this very convenient when I’m on the go because I just have to leave it overnight in my fridge. I normally buy the big packs at Costco because like i said before buying a big pack saves me time instead of me buying one every other day at a Starbucks. I really enjoy the creamy taste of vanilla but my favorite is the caramel flavor. But even though this taste great and is very convenient for when I’m in a hurry i still prefer the One that you would get mad at Starbucks i feel like it just taste better I’m not sure why. But i do recommend this if you on a hurry and just need some coffee.
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
Great way to start of this Friday morning. With a chilled Starbucks Frappuccino. I’m a coffee lover especially when it comes to Starbucks. When I’m rushing out the door and don’t have to time for a Starbucks coffee run. I make sure I have one of these Frappuccino in my fridge. I love this vanilla flavor it’s just delicious. This drink keeps me going all day and rides me of my sleep lol.
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I really like these - the flavor is refreshing and sweet (but not sickly sweet like can happen with some creamers.) It with a good balance of the vanilla and coffee flavor. I dislike strong coffee so the light coffee flavor of this appeals to me - but it doesn't taste like watered down 'weak' coffee either. It's just light enough to not have any bitterness. It's a nice pick-me-up to have in the early afternoon.

The price is a little high, so I wouldn't get these all the time. (I got these in bulk at Costco for an event, but hardly any got drank so more for me ;)) However, it's still cheaper than going to Starbucks and doesn't come with all that unneeded ice.
Sharmese B.
This is cheap and so convent as a grab and go. I’m not a coffee lover or fan however I love Carmel frappes from Starbucks and McDonald, etc. I tried this one and the regular and the flavor was amazing when you put it in the fridge. You do get the same after taste semi of coffee but it’s not to bad. I do find if you drink them to much you do need time to back off from them because anything with coffee or caffeine you become a little addicted to. And for me to not like coffee and be buying packs and cases of these I knew it became a problem. Other then the coffee after taste it’s really good. But it’s not that good warm though. Maybe it’s just my preference.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
This is the best store bought coffee ever! It's so delicious it's only 2 or 3 dollars it has such a nice creamy smooth texture! It does taste like vanilla coffee. It's just so yummy! If you don't have time to get a coffee in the morning grab this from a gas station or store! So worth it!
Besan Q.
Maybe I'm used to getting starbucks coffee through their drive-thru and I've spoiled myself but these bottles are not good at all. they all have this weird taste and none taste like coffee to begin with. yes they are extremely convenient and easy to find on stores but not worth it, I mean they aren't even in the refrigerator section of stores and on regular shelves but they have dairy in them??
Holly J.
Mechanicsville
I love the Starbucks Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino Coffee Drink! It’s my favorite flavor. I can’t drink them every day because they are calorie-heavy, but they are worth it as an occasional treat! I have tried off-brands, but they don’t even begin to compare. I would definitely recommend to others!
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is another one of my favorite go-to coffee drinks. When I get out for the day, I must have 2 of these with me. It's so Refreshing and what a great coffee buzz! These are delicious! Definitely recommend! STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink
Johem S.
Ruskin
What other flavor do you like?
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut
How does this taste ? I only ever tried the mocha one
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Is this vanilla flavor better than the mocha and the caramel flavored ones?
val D.
Charlotte , NC
Where can I find these?!?
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Does this have a strong coffee taste