BeveragesCoffee & TeaStarbucks
STARBUCKS Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino Coffee Drink

STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink

Coffee, lowfat milk and vanilla – available to go.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks coffee (water, coffee), reduced-fat milk, sugar, maltodextrin, pectin, natural flavor

How does this compare to an in store latte?
HaaS it got a bitter taste? I love my iced coffee but that’s about it ?
Start your review of STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Angela  C.
Rocky Point, NC
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is hands down my favorite bottled coffee drink!! I still remember the very first time I had one of these, and I was so intrigued because they were very new at the time, and there was nothing like it, and I drank it, and I was in love! I’ve been in love with it ever since! It comes in two sizes and there are many flavors, and they’re all good, but some of the other flavors are a little sweet in my opinion, I find the vanilla flavor is just right. It’s really good on ice and if you want to be fancy, top it with whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel or chocolate syrup and a straw! It’s so delicious!! Reddi Wip Original HERSHEY'S Chocolate Lite Syrup HERSHEY'S Caramel Syrup Flexible Straws
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Desiree M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Out of all the flavors this one is my favorite ! It is the perfect amount of vanilla and coffee. I love that it’s a twist lid so I’m able to take it on the go with me anywhere. I would definitely recommend if your not able to stop at a Starbucks everyday.
Neliam A.
Miami
STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Neliam A.
it’s my favorite flavor 100% recommend! i haven’t gotten in a while but it’s perfect for when you want coffee and are in a rush
Heather D.
Frankfort, KY
STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Love Starbucks, but when I can't stop in at one these are handy. Love this classic vanilla flavor, nice and clean. You can also freeze these for a more like in Cafe experience. I can drink a 4 pack of these in no time at all, I may be addicted. They also have alot of other great flavors for me to try.
Natalie A.
I prefer getting this as opposed to any sized vanilla iced latte at Starbucks because 1) it's cheaper 2) there is no ice in it, it's just chilled, so you get more liquid as opposed to the half cup of ice that is poured into your iced latte when you ask for it made and 3) it's a lot sweeter and smoothr than when Starbucks actually makes the coffee. The third reason could be a downside to some people, but I don't like a very strong coffee taste and this tastes like coffee without being too strong and still having that vanilla flavor. I also would rather drink more iced coffee than ice, which is why I stopped buying the iced lattes because it was always just a bunch of ice and very little latte, which is not what I want when I'm paying over $4 for a drink. This lasts me a lot longer and is, like I said, cheaper. Much more convenient for a college student like me.
Angeline E.
Alamo
STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Angeline E.
STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Angeline E.
I love Starbucks drinks, especially the frappuccinos. I always ask for the double chocolate chip frap and venti iced white mocha. Starbucks
DONNA B.
Altoona, PA
STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by DONNA B.
I drink hot coffee regularly but when I need something cool and creamy with coffee flavor, this hits the spot. It’s portable and easy to keep in the fridge. I’m not a coffee connoisseur, but this product is my beverage of choice on a hot summer day. I’ll put mine into the freezer for a couple of hours until it changes into an icy slushy frozen treat and it’s yummy! Not very sweet or bitter, not too rich or watery, and best of all, no artificial flavors or sweeteners. Definitely recommend. STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,023 reviews
STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Well there is nothing like a great cold coffee Beverage and I will have to say Starbucks never disappoints
Stephany S.
CA
STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Stephany S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Have you ever tried? I’m crazy about, I’m not such a Coffee fan (I know sorry about that) but this one is super light, definitely has some coffee taste but is perfect for people like me who just wants to say they drink coffee lol. Totally recommend 🤩
Isaiah P.
Tarzana, CA
STARBUCKS® Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Isaiah P.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great start to boosting my caffeine for the day I usually like to drink one every morning before work just so I have that nice boost of energy and sugar rush I can get things done throughout the day and I feel that I perform at my best after drinking my nice iced coffee. I feel refreshed and confident and ready to conquer the task of the day.

160 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lexy H.