STARBUCKS®  Bottled Mocha Light Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Leyan A.STARBUCKS®  Bottled Mocha Light Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Ashley H.STARBUCKS®  Bottled Mocha Light Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Abby N.

STARBUCKS® Bottled Mocha Light Frappuccino® Coffee Drink

BY STARBUCKS

A lighter blend of coffee, milk and rich, chocolaty taste – ready to go.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks coffee (water, coffee), reduced-fat milk, cocoa, sugar, pectin, sucralose, ascorbic acid, acesulfame potassium

STARBUCKS® Bottled Mocha Light Frappuccino® Coffee Drink
Becky B.
Lima, OH
These are a guilty pleasure, for sure, because they have SO MUCH sugar. They taste great though, and one of the things that I love about Starbucks is that there is consistency. It's easy to refrigerate this until I'm ready to drink it, and I can stretch it out over a full day. I've been drinking these since high school and it's still a yummy occasional treat for me - more of a dessert than coffee.
Melissa G.
Norman, OK
Starbucks  is one of my favorite brands of coffee drinks out there. It is really delicious. The taste is a lot better
than the other brands out there, and you can tell a huge difference in quality. I love all of the flavors and I regularly buy the 4 packs or more.
Christina M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this drink and the few calories! It's a perfect coffee for those on the go mornings and it tastes really good. There's no aftertaste to worry about. This is a must to have in my fridge! I highly recommend!
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
This is my favorite out of all the bottled Starbucks Frappuccino drinks. I get the flavor I love in fewer calories. This is my go to drink for overnight shifts at work because it gives me just what I need!
Tamara J.
I love Starbucks coffee and it is super convenient to grab a bottle of Starbucks Bottled Mocha Light Frappuccino Coffee Drink when I'm in line at the store!  These drinks taste delicious and give me that extra energy boost that I need! Plus I really like that there is a light version!
Tanaya P.
This is a nice sweet treats. I like my ice coffee sweet do this for my taste. I wish they have stronger option as I normally order my flapuchino with extra espresso shot. It's still my choice for on the go pickup when I don't have any coffee shop around.
Stephanie G.
Los Angeles
Being a diabetic I have to watch my sugar intake and while I do love to indulge on sweet Starbucks sometimes I just can't afford it anything. So the light Frappuccinos are great alternative for me. Well they are a little bit more bitter than the regular ones they still hit that iced coffee craving spot.
Diane V.
Love that it is ready to go. It is sweet yet doesn't contain as much syrup as the regular one. I usually drink this when I am running late and don't have time to make me some coffee or time to stop to buy one. This us perfect for all occasions. Ot is rich in flavor.
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
This was pretty good! I don’t like my coffee super sweet though, so this was more like a treat for me. It had a good taste and the calories and sugar weren’t too bad. I would recommend to my fellow coffee lovers that enjoy a sweet coffee every now and then!
Catherine C.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to drink these all of the time! Definitely a treat though with that price where this is not a daily thing. Used to find them on sale then stock up. Great flavor. I prefer the light version since it has a little less sugar.
Lindsey O.
Is the light as good as regular?
Sumaiya D.
Jamaica Plain, MA
how does the lite compare to the normal frappucinos?
Valerie W.
Atlanta, GA
I like the regular mocha frappuccino. How does the lite taste in comparison?
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
I've never tried to "lite" flavors. Are they any good? Is the flavor the same? My problem with drinks marked down as lite tend to lack in flavor which ruins it for me:/
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
Where can I purchase these?? Never seen them in stores?

Walmart