STARBUCKS®  Bottled Mocha Light Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Leyan A.STARBUCKS®  Bottled Mocha Light Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Ashley H.STARBUCKS®  Bottled Mocha Light Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Abby N.

STARBUCKS® Bottled Mocha Light Frappuccino® Coffee Drink

BY STARBUCKS

A lighter blend of coffee, milk and rich, chocolaty taste – ready to go.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks coffee (water, coffee), reduced-fat milk, cocoa, sugar, pectin, sucralose, ascorbic acid, acesulfame potassium

STARBUCKS® Bottled Mocha Light Frappuccino® Coffee Drink
Buy on Amazon
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I don’t drink this product regularly but I don’t enjoy it on the rare occasions that I do buy it! I don’t notice much different with the light flavor and I love that it’s a slightly healthier option to the regular product.
Jane B.
These are super delicious! If you are a Starbucks lover, these are a more affordable way to get your fix. You can find these in the non-refrigerated aisles at your local Target. I will certainly be repurchasing!
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I dislike this drink. I prefer getting a hand made drink over this. I am a repeat customer. I don’t like it at all. Maybe I’m just not a coffee person but I like the drink made for me to go.
fernanda C.
Miami
Best morning pick me up out there IMO. I can stay at home in my comfy pj's and enjoy a smooth, creamy Starbucks. Love theses! However, I just came back to order more and I bought these at a much lower price had a coupon too. Little disappointed that every time I order something and return to order again, only to find that the price has increased. Ended up finding these at a local buy-in-bulk store for less than half the cost!!! So, needless to say, I will have to get dressed at least once a month in order to stock up on these :)
Louise S.
Chandler , AZ
Best cold coffee drink. I love this and it taste so good. I have tried other brands, and it doesn't compare to this at all. I want to remove a star only due to fact I think they are priced way too high for the amount you get !! I mean it does taste great so maybe it's worth the price !! Need a pick me up drink? This is it to keep your eyes open , even in the afternoon when we all need that pick me up till 5!!! I wouldn't get another brand
Baywe L.
I love this drink, Instead of going to Starbucks and getting a drink from Starbucks, I would get this drink anywhere at my local grocery stores, it smells great and all you have to do it's shake the glass and make sure it mix well and there you go, it well taste just like the ones at starbucks coffee.
Jessica S.
In a pinch and don't have coffee shop around (like when you're traveling for work or vacationing in a more remote location?)... give these a try! I am not a big fan of Starbucks coffee, I find them too strong and tart... but the frappuccino's in bottle for are great. I like the mocha the best, but watch my sugar intake, so this lite version is a great combination of good things all in one bottle.
Alyssa N.
This is super gross. It's watery, and doesn't pack any of the feel-goodness I want from my coffee. I like my coffee with sweetener, but this stuff was just horrible. I'd recommend anything else but this. I like to add some Stevia and almond milk to my coffee when I want it to be low-cal.
Mia P.
I keep these in my fridge all the time. There isn't a Starbucks close to me and having these fits the bill! They are so refreshing... chilled Starbucks Coffee in the summertime.... What could be better. I buy them in all the different flavors!!!
Leilani S.
Nowhere near as good as a fresh, in-store mocha which is understandable. I just feel that there's no real "mocha" flavor it really just tastes like a sugared up version of chocolate milk blended with a watered down version of coffee. Not the greatest
Lindsey O.
Is the light as good as regular?
Sumaiya D.
Silver Spring, MD
how does the lite compare to the normal frappucinos?
Valerie W.
Atlanta, GA
I like the regular mocha frappuccino. How does the lite taste in comparison?
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
I've never tried to "lite" flavors. Are they any good? Is the flavor the same? My problem with drinks marked down as lite tend to lack in flavor which ruins it for me:/
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
Where can I purchase these?? Never seen them in stores?