BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A delicious, lowfat blend of coffee, milk and rich, chocolaty taste.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Cocoa, Pectin, Absorbic Acid

• Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry fla...21 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Veronica N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This Starbucks mocha Frappuccino is my favorite to get when I’m on the go. Taste so good just like in the store . Very mocha-y lol. Love that it’s in a twist cap glass cup. Definitely buy all the time .
Blogsbyilza p.
sindh
Its so yummy love this cofee mocha frappuccino its so yumm i love this beacuse they put the things in a balanced potion flavor is just love its not too sweet and not too unsweet ifykwim i buy it every day after school its calms me down i lve the flavour so much.
Katie A.
hessle
so much cheaper than actually going to Starbucks and tastes so good! would recommend to anyone. the drink tastes best cold and is good to have on a hot summers day or just on the go! one of the best drinks I have ever tried along with the other ones that are available.
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Deliciosiiiisiiiimo! Adicta me tiene , dulce sin ser empalagoso , delicioso , como tomarme uno hecho en casa ! Simplemente delicioso !
Zoviya M.
Jeddah, Macca
I just love the test of chocolaty milk and coffee flavour test. Chocolate drink lovers like me will love this Drink. I love the glass bottle packaging.
Crystal B.
My favorite coffee drink of all time. I absolutely love the mocha flavor, it's strong but delicious. Really puts a pep in my step.
Andrew D.
Cedartown, GA
Very Great product it is the only brand that we use. The price is really amazing and so is the quality of the product.
Megan M.
Easy, on the go, pick me up when you don’t live close to a Starbucks! I would say it’s on the sweeter side, but is a nice treat from the ordinary coffee drink you might find in gas stations. I prefer the plain mocha!
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
I'm addicted to these things! When I need a pick me up but it's too hot out for coffee this is perfect. Especially since I don't do energy drinks. Perfectly crafted flavor every time. I've tried other flavors and they're great but this is my go to.
Ariel E.
Casselberry, FL
I love these for a school morning or if I'm low on energy and not to mention that they are very good to enjoy.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Keyannia S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry flavored one?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Do they make a pumpkin spice or eggnog seasonal drinks in the jar?
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?