BY STARBUCKS #2 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A delicious, lowfat blend of coffee, milk and rich, chocolaty taste.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Cocoa, Pectin, Absorbic Acid

• Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry fla...21 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
Kayla S.
Yummy with being a mom of 2 I'm always in need of coffee to stay functioning and to keep up with my kids. Lol 😀😀
Sarah R.
Eagan, MN
A decent substitute for the in store experience!
Creamy but maybe just a little too sweet
Beth N.
Joplin, MO
This was the first iced coffee I ever had and still holds a lot of great memories. They are delicious, easy, convenient but not quite the same as going and getting the real thing.
Kristy S.
Mc Rae Helena, GA
This product is great for when you are on the go and I really enjoy the taste! I like that it doesn't have a strong coffee taste. It's a nice treat when you are wanting something sweet especially on a hot day.
Nancy N.
Huntington, WV
Great for my mocha cravings when I can't get to Starbucks. Love the grab and go size.
Paige Y.
Dighton, MA
These are so yummy! I usually try to find the caramel one but its so hard to find because its very popular. I tend to get the mocha one when I'm craving something chocolaty. I love putting this in a blender with some ice.
Lindsay D.
Shrewsbury, PA
I love this! Perfect for mornings when I don't wanna spend $5 on a coffee from Starbucks. I think they are very tasty.. Nothing will beat fresh Starbucks but these come very close!
Brooke C.
Clarksville, TN
I used to not enjoy this flavor of iced coffee in this particular Starbucks line of their coffees, but as I've gotten older, it has become my favorite flavor of them all. It has a better aftertaste to me compared to the others, for example the vanilla one. I can definitely get a strong taste of Mocha in this particular iced coffee and extremely enjoy picking one of these up from time to time. These have been around for a long time and I would hate to see if anything ever happened to them! I do think of my teen years when I have one of these because I started getting these around that time.
Patricia A.
Atlanta, GA
When I tried bottle coffee for the first time, I found it more addicting than regular coffee. Now I see why Starbucks is popular.
Brittney W.
Lapeer, MI
I love the flavor of these, especially when they're served chilled. My favorite is peppermint mocha. Although, I do prefer hot black coffee over iced sweet coffee, so I don't drink these all of the time.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Keyannia S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry flavored one?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Do they make a pumpkin spice or eggnog seasonal drinks in the jar?
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?

Walmart