BY STARBUCKS #2 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A delicious, lowfat blend of coffee, milk and rich, chocolaty taste.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Cocoa, Pectin, Absorbic Acid

• Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry fla...21 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
i love starbucks ready to drink iced coffees. sweet, delicious and creamy. easy to find them in costco and can buy them in bulk. great to serve when friends are over. looks attractive and always a crowd pleaser.
Evelyn W.
These are so convenient and delicious! You can find them at most gas stations and grocery stores. They aren’t super expensive compared to other coffee drinks or energy drinks so definitely worth it.
Brooke S.
I don't like the taste of coffee, personally, but the these you can't really taste the coffee. It is definitely there and if you don't shake it you will get a strong hit of it but it isn't punching you in the mouth and still wakes you up.
Samantha R.
Edinburg, TX
I drink this Frappuccino when I have no time to make my own coffee, it’s one of the best ones and it’s affordable, the taste is really good. You just got to be careful not to brake it since it’s not plastic but other than that I have no complaints
Linda R.
Bay St Louis, MS
I love these drinks! Perfect for on the go breakfast that will for into my car cupholders. I have to make
Sure nothing it in bad condition. I’ve only tried the caramel and mocha kind which those were not flavor overpowering !
Erika P.
Stockton, CA
I love all of Starbucks, it’s bomb dot com. I always go to starbucks, to me Mocha tastes dark and sweet, but mostly sweet. I usually drink coffee hot but cold/iced coffee to me is also really good! I recommend it to friends and family.
Brittany D.
Ellerslie, GA
These are amazing !! I always pick one up when I am out and about on the go. It not only has a great taste but it gives me the pick me up I need to get through the rest of my day. I definitely will buy again and again .
Cheyayne C.
Columbia, KY
Umm who doesn’t like some good coffee??? This coffee is so good and I will easily go for it rather than buying other brands of coffee! The packaging is cute and it can also be reused for party decorations as I’ve seen!
Nyadia G.
Baltimore, MD
It tastes good but is very sweet. Which translate to high sugar, which isn’t good if you’re trying to watch your weight like I am. But these are good for road trips. Gives me a good jolt of energy without the jitters.
Simi G.
For the most part, I love the taste of these. I think they're really great on the go. How ever, when not refrigerated, I feel like they taste too sweet. Also, they're definitely very overpriced for the small quantity.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Keyannia S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry flavored one?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Do they make a pumpkin spice or eggnog seasonal drinks in the jar?
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?