BY STARBUCKS #2 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A delicious, lowfat blend of coffee, milk and rich, chocolaty taste.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Cocoa, Pectin, Absorbic Acid

• Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry fla...21 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erika P.
Stockton, CA
I love all of Starbucks, it’s bomb dot com. I always go to starbucks, to me Mocha tastes dark and sweet, but mostly sweet. I usually drink coffee hot but cold/iced coffee to me is also really good! I recommend it to friends and family.
Simi G.
For the most part, I love the taste of these. I think they're really great on the go. How ever, when not refrigerated, I feel like they taste too sweet. Also, they're definitely very overpriced for the small quantity.
Dakota H.
Irvington
Purchased at: Dollar General
I spend so much money on these because I love them so much! It’s not to bad 2 for 5 dollars! If you like ice coffee you will like these! I definitely want everyone to try these! You can get them pretty much anywhere!
Ravin N.
Saint Joseph
My favorite coffee when I’m on the run and can’t stop at Starbucks! So much flavor in one little bottle. Only sad part is it’s kind of pricey, but you most definitely get what you pay for! I recommend giving it a try!
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
There isn't a Starbucks in my area and I usually like hot coffee but these are great! I grab one when I'm in line at Walmart checking out because they're delicious!  I love my coffee strong but sweet and these are definitely sweet! I highly recommend these!
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
This is delicious and it gives me a much needed pick me up on those afternoons when I just want a nap! Great flavor; smooth and creamy and chocolaty. A nice treat that picks you up and also soothes your sweet tooth.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
When I can't get to a coffee shop, these drinks are my go-to. Delicious and great value and so easy to access. I love that they come in a glass bottle. It makes them taste so much better. I definitely recommend.
Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
We get a box of these at Costco! My family likes them as a sweet drink/treat! For caffeine purposes I drink espresso based drinks but when I want something sweet and creamy I’ll go for these. #starbucks #snackattack
Myra B.
Flint
Did you wake up late or just not have time to make coffee or wait in line? Easy grab and go for your busy mornings. Convenient, and good flavor. I usually buy these at my local Sam's club.
jackie g.
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
Tried this drink. Thought it as pretty good. Love Starbucks. Love how we can just buy these coffees at the stores. Always buy the, when I can’t go to Starbucks. Recommend these for coffee lovers especially.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Keyannia S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry flavored one?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Do they make a pumpkin spice or eggnog seasonal drinks in the jar?
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?