BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A delicious, lowfat blend of coffee, milk and rich, chocolaty taste.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Cocoa, Pectin, Absorbic Acid

• Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry fla...21 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
I used to drink these all the time. Now not anymore. They leave a weird aftertaste and it feels like it has msg in it because they do become addicted even don’t I don’t enjoy the aftertaste it leaves. It’s very weird.
Brittany N.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite Frappuccino flavor! Not too sweet, not too bland. Love to throw a pack of these in the fridge and grab one for an afternoon sweet or a little pick me up on my way out the door. Pour over ice and add chocolate syrup to really treat yourself.
ashley t.
San Diego, CA
This frappuccino drink is really good! If you’re not the biggest fan of coffee’s strong taste you will like this a lot. It’s sweet, but not too sweet, and still gives you energy like a usual cup of coffee would
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I love this flavor! The chocolate isn’t over powering, it is a hint of chocolate which is nice. The lids need to be better and I wish the bottles were glass, as I have almost broken full bottles before.
Lauren N.
You can never go wrong with stopping by a convince store and grabbing one of these! They are just so good! If your a iced coffee lover ,give this a try . Alittle more thick and creamy that a typical iced coffee but it’s still delicious
Stephanie M.
Waverly
There isn't a Starbucks in my area and I usually like hot coffee but these are great! I grab one when I'm in line at Walmart checking out because they're delicious!  I love my coffee strong but sweet and these are definitely sweet! I highly recommend these!
Amber W.
Science Hill, KY
STARBUCKS® Bottled Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink My favorite pick me up after a long day!!! Mocha is so yummy and taste to amazing!!! #Influncer #Mocha #Frapee #ColdCoffee #Star bucks The best ever made
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
My second favorite Starbucks Frappuccino flavor. Nice chocolatey coffee beverage. Definitely priced more than a typical cup of coffee. But tasty. It can be a little too sweet at times. But I do buy from time to time.
Jennifer P.
Winnie, TX
I love these! I love the flavoring, and I love how quick and easy they go down. When I have to be up before the son to travel for a doctor's appointment or something, I always make sure I have at least 2 of these to bring in the car with me! The non-bulky container and the resealable lid make this perfect for a "wake me up" on those early morning road trips!
Damaris O.
ocala, FL
There are some days at nursing school where I need a little burst of energy to survive the day. This energy manages to do just that. I definitely recommend to everyone who needs a burst of energy.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Keyannia S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry flavored one?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Do they make a pumpkin spice or eggnog seasonal drinks in the jar?
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?