BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A delicious, lowfat blend of coffee, milk and rich, chocolaty taste.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Cocoa, Pectin, Absorbic Acid

• Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry fla...21 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
Reviews (2090)
Buy on Walmart*
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
This frappuccino mocha coffee is so delicious. Specially for the hot days.
My family loves it. Because it's expensive we only get it for special occasions. I bought it at Walmart. And i highly recommend this to anyone.
Shannon M.
Macungie, PA
While I prefer going to the store and grabbing an iced coffee in the morning, this is a nice alternative when you're running late. The only complaint I would have is that it's not very good for you - lots of calories and sugar, however it tastes great so that almost makes it worth it. Still would recommend!
Kathy K.
Bristol, TN
I love these coffees they are so smooth flavorful and delicious reminds me as a child of Yahoo drinks🙂 They are sealed very good Great delicious products the Mocha is my fav and I always buy them when in the grocery store...So try one if you love cold coffee You won’t be disappointed the come in Vanilla Mocha and coffee flavors
Kari L.
flint, MI
Yum!  Yum, yum, yum.  I first had these in 2005, when I was 15, when I bought one during a high school thespian festival.  I needed caffeine, but I didn't want to have one of the available energy/caffeinated drinks (Red Bull or Mountain Dew).  I hated coffee (I still do hate most coffee), but this is one of my favorite things even after a decade.  It has the mocha-chocolate taste, and it's nice and smooth, not chalky (which I've noticed can be a problem from some of the storebrand knock offs)...  I love this.  :)
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
I love keeping these in my fridge. It makes my coffee routine in the morning SO much easier and they taste great! I also really like the smores and caramel flavors. They are just the right size and fit in the car cup holders without being to small that they would fall over. Starbucks is always a win for me!
Mack K.
E Bridgewtr, MA
Not a huge caffeine lover, but this is my go to drink if I need a pick me up.  The packaging is appealing and hasn't really changed in years.  The taste is awesome and I would recommend to anyone that enjoys a mocha taste.  Would buy again definitely.
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
I buy these in bulk and in singles! Im in college so these are perfect to buy and keep in my mini fridge but I also buy them at gas stations before road trips! The flavor is great (honestly, I like them better than buying drinks AT Starbucks).
Adriana G.
French camp , CA
Absolutely yummy! I usually get a couple of extra shots when I order at Starbucks but these sweet glasses have become my new order since becoming pregnant and breastfeeding. Always a nice treat to pair with chips on a quick snack run!
Malea T.
You can drink this at any time and within a few minutes you’ll already be ready for the day. I don’t like the taste of coffee but this is the perfect balance of sweetness and bitterness. I don’t know how I ever survived without it.
Alex R.
Downey
I usually do the actual frappuccino itself but when I'm not able to i have these in my fridge. I enjoy it iced up a bit so I put it in my freezer before I'm gonna drink it and wait for it to freeze a little... it's the best
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Keyannia S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry flavored one?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Do they make a pumpkin spice or eggnog seasonal drinks in the jar?
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?