BY STARBUCKS #2 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A delicious, lowfat blend of coffee, milk and rich, chocolaty taste.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Cocoa, Pectin, Absorbic Acid

• Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry fla...21 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 6 Answers
Helan S.
Purchased at: Target
Lovel I’ve love Starbucks just as much as the next girl! I especially love to buy these because you can stick them in the fridge and have them ready for you before you go to school or work in the mornings. My favorite are vanilla and mocha!!
Sarah M.
78628
Purchased at: Starbucks
When I go to Starbucks I go straight for the iced coffee which my favorite is the caramel mocha frappes and it gives me a good amount of energy to get my day started! I adore Starbucks so much I could try everything .
joselyne r.
1812 E 115th st
Really tastey and a good go to energy drink. Not too high in calories. Also not too expensive and is very easy to find in stores. STARBUCKS® Bottled Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink
Amber O.
Hauppauge
Purchased at: Walmart
Great ice coffee and you can find it at your local grocery store it is sweet and tastes like moca. I love to buy this and did you know you can buy it on food stamps
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
While I prefer going to the store and grabbing an iced coffee in the morning, this is a nice alternative when you're running late. The only complaint I would have is that it's not very good for you - lots of calories and sugar, however it tastes great so that almost makes it worth it. Still would recommend!
Kathy K.
Bristol, TN
I love these coffees they are so smooth flavorful and delicious reminds me as a child of Yahoo drinks🙂 They are sealed very good Great delicious products the Mocha is my fav and I always buy them when in the grocery store...So try one if you love cold coffee You won’t be disappointed the come in Vanilla Mocha and coffee flavors
Dakota W.
Evington
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great drink. While I prefer a fresh drink from either home or from Starbucks, this drink is a great substitute for an on the go person. These drink can be considered a little expensive, but it is cheaper than the cafe.
Kari L.
flint, MI
Yum!  Yum, yum, yum.  I first had these in 2005, when I was 15, when I bought one during a high school thespian festival.  I needed caffeine, but I didn't want to have one of the available energy/caffeinated drinks (Red Bull or Mountain Dew).  I hated coffee (I still do hate most coffee), but this is one of my favorite things even after a decade.  It has the mocha-chocolate taste, and it's nice and smooth, not chalky (which I've noticed can be a problem from some of the storebrand knock offs)...  I love this.  :)
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
I love keeping these in my fridge. It makes my coffee routine in the morning SO much easier and they taste great! I also really like the smores and caramel flavors. They are just the right size and fit in the car cup holders without being to small that they would fall over. Starbucks is always a win for me!
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
This is my ultimate go to drink if I want that chocolate coffee taste. They usually have a 2 for 1 deal at the gas station so if you want to get that starbucks quickly and want to go home and not actually go to Starbucks.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Keyannia S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry flavored one?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Do they make a pumpkin spice or eggnog seasonal drinks in the jar?
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?

Amazon