BY STARBUCKS #2 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A delicious, lowfat blend of coffee, milk and rich, chocolaty taste.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Cocoa, Pectin, Absorbic Acid

• Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry fla...21 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 6 Answers
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
these are great for on the go! and reasonably priced to! drink the bottled or blend them up and throw whip on top either way i love the convenience of these pre-made coffee's i also like that they are bottled in glass and not plastic. the mocha flavoring is great because you can easily mix it with your fave syrup and make a yummy frappe with it , but it is also great just straight out of the bottle
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
While I prefer going to the store and grabbing an iced coffee in the morning, this is a nice alternative when you're running late. The only complaint I would have is that it's not very good for you - lots of calories and sugar, however it tastes great so that almost makes it worth it. Still would recommend!
Kathy K.
Bristol, TN
I love these coffees they are so smooth flavorful and delicious reminds me as a child of Yahoo drinks🙂 They are sealed very good Great delicious products the Mocha is my fav and I always buy them when in the grocery store...So try one if you love cold coffee You won’t be disappointed the come in Vanilla Mocha and coffee flavors
Kari L.
flint, MI
Yum!  Yum, yum, yum.  I first had these in 2005, when I was 15, when I bought one during a high school thespian festival.  I needed caffeine, but I didn't want to have one of the available energy/caffeinated drinks (Red Bull or Mountain Dew).  I hated coffee (I still do hate most coffee), but this is one of my favorite things even after a decade.  It has the mocha-chocolate taste, and it's nice and smooth, not chalky (which I've noticed can be a problem from some of the storebrand knock offs)...  I love this.  :)
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
I love keeping these in my fridge. It makes my coffee routine in the morning SO much easier and they taste great! I also really like the smores and caramel flavors. They are just the right size and fit in the car cup holders without being to small that they would fall over. Starbucks is always a win for me!
Jes K.
Mount Joy
This is my ultimate go to drink if I want that chocolate coffee taste. They usually have a 2 for 1 deal at the gas station so if you want to get that starbucks quickly and want to go home and not actually go to Starbucks.
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
I buy these in bulk and in singles! Im in college so these are perfect to buy and keep in my mini fridge but I also buy them at gas stations before road trips! The flavor is great (honestly, I like them better than buying drinks AT Starbucks).
Adriana G.
Stockton , CA
Absolutely yummy! I usually get a couple of extra shots when I order at Starbucks but these sweet glasses have become my new order since becoming pregnant and breastfeeding. Always a nice treat to pair with chips on a quick snack run!
Malea T.
You can drink this at any time and within a few minutes you’ll already be ready for the day. I don’t like the taste of coffee but this is the perfect balance of sweetness and bitterness. I don’t know how I ever survived without it.
Antonia M.
I really love these. I’m a coffee lover and these taste just like coffee. Each bottle has the perfect amount of coffee so it’s good for when you’re on the go. I also really love how refreshing these are on a summer day. I think it’s good that these bottles are made of glass because that just makes the packaging seem and feel high quality. It also does have a good taste of the mocha if that’s the favor that you prefer.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Keyannia S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry flavored one?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Do they make a pumpkin spice or eggnog seasonal drinks in the jar?
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?

Amazon