BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A creamy blend of coffee and lowfat milk – available on the go.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Pectin, Absorbic Acid

• Do these need to be refrigerated if they are unopened?7 Answers
  • Anyone else think these don’t taste good?2 Answers
  • Best flavour?? What's everyone like?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda P.
In college I would love buying these at a near by store or on campus when I really needed that extra boost especially around exams and finals week.  I enjoyed the convenience of just having to shake the bottle and being able to enjoy my drink right away.  I also really loved that the drink isn't too sweet or too strong.  I'm not a big coffee person which made this drink amazing to try and enjoy.  I definitely recommend this for that extra kick and when you're on the go as well as a great alternative to hot coffee or tea.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Yum! These are a really easy go to drink for iced coffee on the go. I bought a few of these to bring to work after I got my wisdom teeth out and wasn’t ready to drink hot coffee just yet. You can practically find them any place that food is sold. I just wish they had less sugar in them, because it seems excessive to me.
Ginny R.
If you like milk and milk based products, this is for you! I am not even sure there is coffee in this. I end up buying one or two per year and always regret it. These are overly sweet and never have the caffeine that I am looking for. I always think it will taste better than it does!
Himali B.
New York
This Starbucks Frappuccino is my absolute favourite. I try to keep it to minimum as I can have 1 everyday which isn't great health-wise. But whenever I get a chance to have one I savour it. Mocha & Coffee both are my favourite flavours. Whenever I don't feel like having strong coffee I prefer drinking these. I highly recommend this drink. Love this !
Juliette M.
Bayonne, NJ
My go to for college! I would always buy these as undergrad and now while I am getting my masters, the school does not sell these anymore and it's so sad! The best chilled coffee there is if I can't get my hands on an iced coffee. Very affordable and taste delicious!
Abbey L.
Boiling Spgs, NC
This stuff is so yummy. I absolutely love it. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is bc of all the sugar in it. I mean obviously that’s what makes it so good haha but I just wish I could drink this all the time.
Jessie 💖.
Rocky River, OH
I loooooove this drink when I’m gasing up my car in the morning on my way to work and i need a little pick me up this is that i go for. It always gives me that boost of caffeine that i need in the morning alone with that touch of sweet I love!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
This is a great drink! I love Starbucks so much and I love these drinks! I usually buy them in a 4 pack at target for a good price. I love all of the flavors I have tried, so you can't really go wrong with any of them, it just depends on your own preference. They taste best with a few ice cubes in the bottlw, or at least refrigerated. I highly recommend!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I love having these around for days I don’t have time to stop for my usual cup of coffee. I adore the flavor and love the convenience more then anything else. I think they taste better then any other store brand drinks in their category.
Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
These drinks are the perfect way to get starbucks iced coffee anytime you want! I love having these in the mornings, or grabbing one before I leave the house. The flavor is great and it’s a good deal for the price you pay. Careful not to drink it too quickly though, it’s so good you might run out before you even know it’s gone!
Chevetria T.
Greenville , SC
Do you like these drinks cold or room temp?
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
What flavor do you like more? Coffee or vanilla?
Catherine S.
Tarapoto, PERÚ
Hi!!! What is the best flavor?
Shemorell R.
Are these as good as they are at an actual Starbucks?
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
What is your favorite flavor?