BY STARBUCKS #4 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A creamy blend of coffee and lowfat milk – available on the go.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Pectin, Absorbic Acid

• Anyone else think these don’t taste good?2 Answers
  • Do these need to be refrigerated if they are unopened?7 Answers
  • Best flavour?? What's everyone like?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
👑Carolina S.
I find this very convenient when I’m on the go because I just have to leave it overnight in my fridge. I normally buy the big packs at Costco because like i said before buying a big pack saves me time instead of me buying one every other day at a Starbucks. I really enjoy the creamy taste of vanilla but my favorite is the caramel flavor. But even though this taste great and is very convenient for when I’m in a hurry i still prefer the One that you would get mad at Starbucks i feel like it just taste better I’m not sure why. But i do recommend this if you on a hurry and just need some coffee
Amanda P.
In college I would love buying these at a near by store or on campus when I really needed that extra boost especially around exams and finals week.  I enjoyed the convenience of just having to shake the bottle and being able to enjoy my drink right away.  I also really loved that the drink isn't too sweet or too strong.  I'm not a big coffee person which made this drink amazing to try and enjoy.  I definitely recommend this for that extra kick and when you're on the go as well as a great alternative to hot coffee or tea.
Antonia M.
I really like this because it really does taste like real coffee. It’s very convenient for when you’re on the go and you’re a huge coffee lover like me. I like that they have this in different flavors too because also in plain coffee so you have a variety to chose from. I also like that each flavor has a different color label so it’s easy to tell the difference between them. This is very refreshing and I would recommend this to anyone who really likes coffee.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Yum! These are a really easy go to drink for iced coffee on the go. I bought a few of these to bring to work after I got my wisdom teeth out and wasn’t ready to drink hot coffee just yet. You can practically find them any place that food is sold. I just wish they had less sugar in them, because it seems excessive to me.
Sydney U.
Des Moines
Though I mostly drink black coffee or straight shots of espresso, I occasionally crave a latte or mocha. Needing some caffeine on a hot day, I picked one of these up. Overall, I found it undrinkable with how sweet it was. I don't remember the exact amount of caffeine, but it was much lower than I was expecting. I'll be sticking to gas station coffee over this...
Christine G.
first time trying the star bucks pre-made its better than most others but i dont like that it has to much cream or milk in the coffee but general over all the taste is good for the most part and its always pricey when comes to star bucks but always look out for a coupon they which does help. would recommend if cant stop to actual store to get it .
Ginny R.
If you like milk and milk based products, this is for you! I am not even sure there is coffee in this. I end up buying one or two per year and always regret it. These are overly sweet and never have the caffeine that I am looking for. I always think it will taste better than it does!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
These have a lot of calories but they are great for a treat. They are also nice to use in replace of plain coffee if you are going to use it in a recipe. They are kinda expensive so I generally tend to buy these when on sale.
Kelly A.
Palmetto Bay
These drinks are the perfect way to get starbucks iced coffee anytime you want! I love having these in the mornings, or grabbing one before I leave the house. The flavor is great and it’s a good deal for the price you pay. Careful not to drink it too quickly though, it’s so good you might run out before you even know it’s gone!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
This Starbucks Frappuccino is my absolute favourite. I try to keep it to minimum as I can have 1 everyday which isn't great health-wise. But whenever I get a chance to have one I savour it. Mocha & Coffee both are my favourite flavours. Whenever I don't feel like having strong coffee I prefer drinking these. I highly recommend this drink. Love this !
Chevetria T.
Greenville , SC
Do you like these drinks cold or room temp?
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
What flavor do you like more? Coffee or vanilla?
Catherine S.
Tarapoto, PERÚ
Hi!!! What is the best flavor?
Shemorell R.
Are these as good as they are at an actual Starbucks?
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
What is your favorite flavor?