BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A rich blend of coffee, milk and buttery caramel taste – ready to go.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee(Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Pectin

Ever had this serendipitous moment? You’re riding a bike in a city or tree-lined park, lost in your bikey thoughts, then BAM! There’s the sun flashing “Huzzah!” to you through a vista of skyscrapers or leafy canopy. A bottle of Caramel Frappuccio® drink is kind of like that – only you can pop the cap on this mix of rich arabica coffee and luscious golden caramel whenever you want.

Rachaelnbrook M.
Chicago
Omg THANK YOU STARBUCKS FOR THIS AMAZING COFFEE DRINK!!!! CARMEL IS MY FAV, VANILLA IS MY #2 THE FLAVOR IS PERFECT YOU STILL GET TO TASTE THE COFFEE DEF MY GO TO IN THE MORNING, AFTERNOON MOST DAYS, I CASE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO STOP AT STARBUCKS I'LL INVEST IN THE 4PK WISH BOTTLES WERE THE BIG ONES BUT DEFINITELY A GREAT I'VE COFFEE IF YOU CAN'T GET OUT TO THE COFFEE SHOP OR IF YOU JUST NEED TO GRAB SOMETHING ON YOUR WAY TO SCHOOL OR WORK OR JUST GOING OUT FOR THE DAY... I'M A COFFEE ADDICT this is not the only brand I'm in love with but it is def 1 of my top 3
Katherine B.
I love this flavor and drink it often. I recommend this to anyone who likes Starbucks. Yes, it is expensive but it is worth it when you want some extra energy in the morning. I love it, and the way it tastes. So if you like Starbucks and you don't have time to stop in the morning grab at your local convenience store. No line with the added bonus of just as good as Starbucks makes it.
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
I really like these! I’m very used to drinking iced coffees so this seems a bit thick for me when I drink it out of the bottle so I usually get a cup of ice and pour my coffee into it. It’s nice and creamy though
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
I have thse at home, but honestly i go to starbucks almost everyday! For a vanilla iced latte, a iced black sweet tea with soy milk no water, lately for an oatmeal shake! Yes lately i've been having an oatmeal shake everyday for lunch at work its so filling and delicious i rather have that than an actual meal!
Sabrina P.
Boise
Omg these are so good. I'm so happy they cane out with the Carmel flavor. I hope they never get rid of it. Unfortunately I can't currently drink these because I'm breast feeding and they give my little one gas but as soon as I'm done breastfeeding I'll be back to drinking these.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I love these when they first came out. So much flavor packed into this bottle. Caramel is pretty good. Lately I just seem to be sensitive to heavy flavoring so I don’t drink as much as I used to. The coffee flavor is my favorite now.
Emma G.
Rough morning? I think not. Caramel flavored chilled coffee is pretty darn good. This frappuccino is a nice way to start the day. I was not a Starbucks fan until I tried the chilled coffee and the price is not that bad for 13oz's. The price for one 13oz is about $2.50 to $3 a bottle and a case for four is about $4.50. These come in all kinds of flavors from regular coffee to dulce de leche. So shake it up and slurp or add some ice and swirl it up, DRINK.
Julianne p.
Camden, NY
Love this when I’m craving coffee but don’t want to wait for it to be made. Very good. My favorite flavor is the regular coffee flavor but Carmel is my second go to. It’s relatively affordable, I just don’t see it as my go to.
Starr M.
Rochester
Absolutely love this drink! Gets me energized just after a few sips so I can get my morning started. The flavor is outstanding and there is just the right amount of caramel. This drink is very affordable but I do prefer the one from Dunkin Donuts.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I normally don't drink a lot of coffee but my stepdaughter had me try the vanilla flavor of these drinks and I liked it. Tonight while I was at Wal-Mart I decided to try the caramel one. I am a fan. I do like it. It does have a strong coffee taste with a hint of caramel but it does taste good. I think I'm going to keep trying different flavors til I find one that is my favorite.
Kim S.
Which is your favorite, vanilla, mocha, or the coffee flavored one's?
Nikki w.
Favorite coffee flavor ?
Nadyaa M.
What's the best taste from Frappucino? ❤
Nicole S.
Centreville, Va
How many flavors are there?
Breanna N.
Can you heat this drink if you want a warm coffee taste?

Amazon