BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A rich blend of coffee, milk and buttery caramel taste – ready to go.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee(Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Pectin

Ever had this serendipitous moment? You’re riding a bike in a city or tree-lined park, lost in your bikey thoughts, then BAM! There’s the sun flashing “Huzzah!” to you through a vista of skyscrapers or leafy canopy. A bottle of Caramel Frappuccio® drink is kind of like that – only you can pop the cap on this mix of rich arabica coffee and luscious golden caramel whenever you want.

Buy on Walmart*
Rachaelnbrook M.
Chicago
Omg THANK YOU STARBUCKS FOR THIS AMAZING COFFEE DRINK!!!! CARMEL IS MY FAV, VANILLA IS MY #2 THE FLAVOR IS PERFECT YOU STILL GET TO TASTE THE COFFEE DEF MY GO TO IN THE MORNING, AFTERNOON MOST DAYS, I CASE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO STOP AT STARBUCKS I'LL INVEST IN THE 4PK WISH BOTTLES WERE THE BIG ONES BUT DEFINITELY A GREAT I'VE COFFEE IF YOU CAN'T GET OUT TO THE COFFEE SHOP OR IF YOU JUST NEED TO GRAB SOMETHING ON YOUR WAY TO SCHOOL OR WORK OR JUST GOING OUT FOR THE DAY... I'M A COFFEE ADDICT this is not the only brand I'm in love with but it is def 1 of my top 3
Katherine B.
I love this flavor and drink it often. I recommend this to anyone who likes Starbucks. Yes, it is expensive but it is worth it when you want some extra energy in the morning. I love it, and the way it tastes. So if you like Starbucks and you don't have time to stop in the morning grab at your local convenience store. No line with the added bonus of just as good as Starbucks makes it.
Brittany C.
Pulaski, VA
I love this drink! Caramel is my favorite flavor by far in these. It’s very affordable and conveniently found at almost any store. It’s great to use when you need energy. I used this during high school before going on stage for my plays and in college before exams. If you need something fast and don’t want to wait on a coffee to be made, this is the perfect option.
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
I really like these! I’m very used to drinking iced coffees so this seems a bit thick for me when I drink it out of the bottle so I usually get a cup of ice and pour my coffee into it. It’s nice and creamy though
Stephanie s.
If I need something to give me a boost of energy I always buy Starbucks coffees. They are affordable, and well worth it. The thing about buy the already made coffee from day Walmart is that they aren't fresh. I love frappes but I guess I'm one who likes her in crushed ice and fresh. The caramel ones you buy at the store are good, but personally I would buy them only if Starbucks wasn't open at the time. To me fresh is always better. STARBUCKS® Bottled Caramel Frappuccino® Coffee Drink
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
I have thse at home, but honestly i go to starbucks almost everyday! For a vanilla iced latte, a iced black sweet tea with soy milk no water, lately for an oatmeal shake! Yes lately i've been having an oatmeal shake everyday for lunch at work its so filling and delicious i rather have that than an actual meal!
Diana A.
I decided to try these because all of my friends were drinking them. They are sickening sweet and give me a head ache. I much rather have any other coffee. I gave it 2 stars because I am not a sweet tooth but I know that others like it.
Teona S.
This is honestly my favorite way to drink Starbucks' coffee. The coffee taste and the sweetness of the caramel balances out so I'm not stuck with the strong taste of coffee or express that I usually am when it comes to ordering a coffee or express based drink from an actual Starbucks. These are perfect in the morning on the go. The taste is smooth and creamy and it's just an overall delicious drink. I prefer iced or cold coffee over hot coffee so these are perfect for me.
Zharea W.
Humboldt, TN
Started drinking this my Junior year in high school and I haven’t quit since. Lol didn’t think I would’ve been a fan of cold coffee drinks but I love this flavor and especially the company that made it! I usually drink it straight from the bottle or put a little ice with it.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I love these when they first came out. So much flavor packed into this bottle. Caramel is pretty good. Lately I just seem to be sensitive to heavy flavoring so I don’t drink as much as I used to. The coffee flavor is my favorite now.
Kim S.
Which is your favorite, vanilla, mocha, or the coffee flavored one's?
Nikki w.
Favorite coffee flavor ?
Nadyaa M.
What's the best taste from Frappucino? ❤
Nicole S.
Centreville, Va
How many flavors are there?
Breanna N.
Can you heat this drink if you want a warm coffee taste?