STARBUCKS® Bottled Caramel Frappuccino® Coffee Drink

A rich blend of coffee, milk and buttery caramel taste – ready to go.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Pectin

Ever had this serendipitous moment? You’re riding a bike in a city or tree-lined park, lost in your bikey thoughts, then BAM! There’s the sun flashing “Huzzah!” to you through a vista of skyscrapers or leafy canopy. A bottle of Caramel Frappuccio® drink is kind of like that – only you can pop the cap on this mix of rich arabica coffee and luscious golden caramel whenever you want.

Does this have a lot of caffeine?
STARBUCKS® Bottled Caramel Frappuccino® Coffee Drink ? But does it taste like a caramel frappuccino from SB?
Start your review of STARBUCKS® Bottled Caramel Frappuccino® Coffee Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Bozeman
Purchased at: Costco
I typically love everything Starbucks! The caramel bottled coffee is my favorite go-to for travel or a special occasion drink. I love the flavor and that it comes in a recyclable glass bottle. I try not to drink their products too often because of how much sugar they contain, but sometimes, you just have to treat yourself! One thing that I wish Starbucks would do is disclose what the term “natural flavors” means. That is so vague and could mean anything. Also, how do I know it’s truly all natural unless the company discloses what it truly means or what it consists of? Just a thought.
Hoboken, NJ
STARBUCKS® Bottled Caramel Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Christine D.
My fiancé loves the ready to go Starbucks Vanilla and Caramel Frappuccino flavored drinks. We always have these in our fridge. They recently came out with a non-dairy almond milk version, which I can drink (I am allergic to dairy). The almond milk one is really tasty, but a heads up it’s super sweet...too much sugar for me. STARBUCKS® Bottled Caramel Frappuccino® Coffee Drink Starbucks Frappuccino Vanilla Almond Milk
Rock Valley, IA
the initial taste of this drink is really nice, however I find that this one in particular leaves a really bad after taste. I feel like I need gum right after I drink this which is not a great thing. After looking at the back of the bottle and seeing the nutrition facts of this drink I don't find myself reaching for this very often anymore. It is alright for a quick caffeine fix but I wouldn't continually repurchase.
Cochranville, PA
When I first drank this coffee I loved it, within time I would get bad aftertaste which would coat my mouth, it was almost undrinkable. I also think stores need to learn how to store this drink, I have bought several that had white specks in the drink it made me not what to drink it, I worried i would get sick. It's been at least 1 year since I had one, and I wouldn't buy it either in the future.
Lake Oswego, OR
These were the OG Starbucks drink for me. It was like the height of luxury when I was in high school to get one of these. I still have them from time to time even though I have graduated to more snobby forms of coffee. Very little has changed about them. The whipped cream and ice is missing if you're used to the in-store fraps, but if you're looking for a sugary fix, this is it.
honolulu
You can literally never go wrong with any Starbucks! I love grabbing bottled Starbucks for work on days I can’t wait in line. I personally love the caramel frappes from starbucks and this is perfect when I’m craving for one. It’s also the best when I’m too lazy to go all the way to Starbucks, I just throw it in the blender with some ice and get the perfect home frap.
grand rapids
I love caramel Frappuccino‘s and I think this bottle does it justice! It has a little bit more of a coffee taste than the actual caramel Frappuccino that you would get from Starbucks and obviously isn’t a steak because it’s not a shake but I do love the flavor it is quite coffee tasting though if you’re not a fan of coffee then I wouldn’t recommend this drink to you
I don’t care if it’s hot or cold outside, whether if I’m upset or in a good mood, etc. I will always have a cup of coffee in my hand and especially if it’s caramel flavored. When I’m on the go and have no time to stop at Starbucks, Panera or McDonald’s, I can always count on just about any fast station to have one of these bad boys ready to go! An all time fav
Pebble Beach, CA
I absolutely go crazy for any kinds of starbcuks coffee, Heck, I go almost everyday. When I am on the go I enjoy these caramel mochas because they quench my thirst and I love their milky texture. The caramel is subtle but completely morphed the coffees taste. It becomes a super enjoyable drink and is super convenient to carry in your purse or lunch tote.
Liverpool, NY
I am a huge Starbucks fan and I have come to love this flavor of ice coffee! Caramel plus coffee equals amazingness! The only thing I wish is that they would make it in a larger size! I feel like by the time I actually drink a bottle I could have a second one! If you like coffee and caramel and something refreshing this is right up your alley!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 mois
Breean B. • il y a 2 mois
I personally wouldn’t do it .. even it sitting out at room temperature kinda gives it a wonky taste and definitely isn’t as good!
Sullivan, MO
il y a 3 mois
Cynthia H. • il y a 2 mois
It does not taste the same...but, what low cal ready to drink substitute tastes as good as the original?