BeveragesCoffee & TeaStarbucks
Blonde Espresso Roast for Nespresso Vertuo

Starbucks Blonde Espresso Roast for Nespresso Vertuo

by Starbucks

Nearly five decades of sourcing, blending and roasting brought us here: a second espresso that’s boldly mellow. This special blend of beans from Latin America and East Africa was carefully roasted to coax out sweet, vibrant notes. Soft and balanced, it pai

Is this available in Canada?
Anyone tried the Starbucks pods for Nespresso? Would you recommend?[product:starbucks-nespresso-vertuo-blonde-espresso-light-roast-coffee-239oz/10ct]
Start your review of Starbucks Blonde Espresso Roast for Nespresso Vertuo!
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Starbucks Blonde Espresso Roast for Nespresso Vertuo uploaded by karlie P.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
this was my first time trying espresso since my roommate bought a nespresso. i absolutely love it! the taste is so calming and warm, the packaging is however kind of slacking, i wish it was resealable so i didn’t have to worry about the pods falling out of the box.
Mariah R.
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love these! I drink these every morning! In my opinion the best pods I’ve tried yet! 👌🏼
Linda L.
Glendale, AZ
Got this as a last minute thing , usually only order from nespresso but the wait time was to long an this was coming the next , didn’t know what to really expect but let me tell you AMAZING! Can’t wait to try other flavors
Ashley M.
I drink a latte every morning from my Nespresso and typically reach for this blonde espresso. The flavor is similar to a cup from Starbucks but I’d say this is slightly lighter in taste. Pairs well with caramel and has a smooth finish.
courtney W.
Lewis Center, OH
If I am going to buy K Cups or single serve packs - I always reach for blonde roast starbucks. Its a bold, but light roast without the heaviness that the dark roast provides. Good for any season or time of the day.
Ashley N.
San pedro, CA
Thank you Starbucks for releasing pods that I am able to buy in store for the vertuo machine! These espresso pods are perfect for when I want to make a caramel macchiato in the morning. I love the box it comes in but I also have a sliding storage drawer where two espresso pods fit in place of a regular coffee pod. Will definitely buy again.
Claudia N.
Santiago
Es una cápsula con entrada en un sabor maravilloso de cafe, excelente para acompañarlo con un pastel y probar esta maravilla.
Parwinder G.
Toronto, ON
Out of all the Starbucks blends, the blonde roast is probably the one that I go to the most for its milder flavor. It’s great that they’ve created Nespresso capsules that are compatible with the machines. Although it doesn’t taste exactly like the coffee you would get at a Starbucks café, it’s pretty close to the real thing. These capsules also work out to about a dollar a cup versus double the price if you were to buy the real coffee. Overall a pretty good deal!