BY STARBUCKS #16 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

We select premium Arabica beans to create a perfectly balanced medium roast. Then we add just the right amount of sugar. It’s iced coffee at its finest with subtle sweetness in every bottle. see more...

Hilary F.
Hilary F.
Enon Valley, PA
As a Starbucks brand ambassador that gets to promote this stuff every day, I have to say that I truly love it and believe that it's the best on the go coffee option. I have a lot of food sensitivities which completely prevents me from being able to have dairy and before this product there were no options for me if I stopped at a convenience store. I'm beyond obsessed with coffee so this was a problem! Starbucks has filled a huge gap. Out of the four iced coffee variations this is my favorite, as it's just the perfect amount of sweetness!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Kansas City
I really like this stuff but man is it strong I could poor a cup of sugar into my cup and it will still taste the same. Not that the taste is bad just very strong. I like it but i don't think its a everyday thing but if you didn't get a ton of sleep and need a jolt to wake you up in the morning this is the cup of brew for you! its also very aromatic.
Diane Z.
Diane Z.
Carlsbad, CA
I just had one of these for this first time last week and it was delicious! I was traveling and wanted a good coffee which was hard to find, then I saw this and I was hooked! It's reasonably priced, tasted great and smashed my coffee fix. I will definitely buy this again.
Rejeana M.
Rejeana M.
Ventura, CA
I'm obsessed with dark roast coffee. Starbucks Black Sweetened Iced Coffee is my go to drink snd hits the spot. It's the perfect ice cold drink for a sunny day spent running errands or out and about. I usually drink mine with a smoothie for breakfast or lunch on the go.
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Redwood City, CA
I love this iced coffee. It has the same great taste as the iced coffee from a Starbucks store but is conveniently bottled so I don't have to go to a Starbucks everyday. I can pick this up from my local grocery store and have iced coffee whenever I want.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I love iced coffee in the summer time. I picked this up because one, I love Starbucks and two, It's lightly sweetened. I don't like overly sweetened coffee. This was the first time I have purchased this product and would definitely purchase again.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Winston salem, Nc
Oh wow these are so amazing! Just the perfect amount of sweet with a rich coffee flavor. Very smooth, not acidic and great by itself or with breakfast. Slightly pricey but they're a nice weekly treat: perfect amount of caffeine to keep me going!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Roswell, GA
I use this stuff every morning! I add coconut milk creamer to it and it's seriously the best. It's a really good investment so you don't have to run to starbucks every single morning when you're running late! So glad they invented this!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is the best for busy mornings. Instead of sitting around waiting for my coffee to be ready, I can just throw this into a cup with some milk and I'm good to go! It tastes just like the drinks from the Starbucks counter.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oceanside, CA
SO good. Just the right amount of sweet, and pretty low calorie. Cheaper than buying five iced coffees from starbucks, and tastes pretty similar. Great to have in the fridge. Best iced coffee from the grocery store I've tried.