BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Anniversary Blend - Long, long ago, coffee travelling from Indonesia to Europe was exposed to fluctuating tempatures in the wooden hulls of sailing ships. The unroasted beans took on intriguing flavors, much like the rare Aged Sumatra in this... see more...

Angelica R.
I just got an espresso machine; and I couldn’t find espresso beans so I did some research and found that arabica beans are the best to use to make espresso; so I got them grounded and my local Barnes and noble cafe. Make sure to get it grinded as fine as espresso should be. And I tried it and it was perfect. 👌🏻 next time I’ll opt for a medium blend just because I prefer less of a bitter taste that comes from a dark roast
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
I love this coffee. My friend who is a barista introduced me to it a year ago and it’s such a wonderful dark roast
Robert L.
Charlottesvle, VA
Favorite blend. Dark with little acid. Great strong smooth flavor. Great with a slightly tart sweet.
Jeanna D.
Not only is the packaging beautiful, the blend is amazing. Very earthy, herbal, slightly spicy. It's especially delicious with chocolate.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Never in my life have I tasted coffee that was as bad as this. The packaging is what drew me to it, it has a mermaid on it come on! I pretty much had to buy it! So I was super excited to go home and try it out. What a waste of money. If you ever wondered what bleach as a coffee tasted like, this is it. It has such a strong chemical taste to it I dumped out the entire thing. Never again!