Starbucks

Starbucks

What is your favorite drink order from #Starbucks? ?
What is everyone’s go to drink?
What’s everyone’s preference starbucks or Tim Hortons?
Start your review of Starbucks!
Tianna F.
Alexandria, VA
Starbucks uploaded by Tianna F.
Coffee. Delicious coffee. Starbucks has do many amazing options for coffee as well as bakery items and more. I enjoy every cup of coffee I get. Stopping by Starbucks can always turn a bad day into a better one.
Annie G.
Thomasille, GA
Starbucks uploaded by Annie G.
I love me some starbucks. Each week I attend my Bible study, I race to get me a coffee from starbucks before they closed. I started collect their coffee mugs. It may be a little pricey than other coffee but it doesn't matter with me. Kirkland Signature Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee Hamilton Beach Electric Coffee Grinder, Black
Lindsay D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Starbucks uploaded by Lindsay D.
My favorite place to go to treat myself! I love the iced drinks, I’m not one for hot coffee. I like the iced white chocolate mocha. The baked goods are amazing too, I love the cheese danish.
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Starbucks uploaded by Ciara A.
I am a complete Starbucks junkie, and tumbler collector!!! I love a great red eye Americano, or affogato caramel frappuccino, crem brule latte with cinnamon dolce sprinkles, cold foam carmel macchiato, brown sugar oat milk cold brew, their seasonal pumpkin spiced lattes with vanilla foam and dolce sprinkles, dirty chai tea latte with a dash of cinnamon, the secret pink drink with dehydrated strawberries, the lemon cake-pop frappuccino, or the mint mocha frappuccino with chocolate shavings on top! I go to Starbucks multiple times a week, and my local Starbucks baristas have literally become my friends! It’s my biggest splurge, and the best possible jump start to any day! I’m such a fan of the wonderful coffees that they serve, all of the fun seasonal products they offer, and the wonderful quality of their Starbucks Coffee Medium Roast, Columbia, Ground 12 oz and Starbucks Espresso Roast Dark Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz . I’m pretty much a fan for life going strong! Wonderful service, wonderful product! #CozyInACup 5/5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Priscilla T.
Monahans, TX
Starbucks uploaded by Priscilla T.
The greatest place of all time to get a drink. I love my coffee and I love it best at Starbucks. Even though they are pricey, it is so worth it. My favorite drink Venti Mocha Frappuchino 🙌🏻 #summersip
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Starbucks uploaded by Amanda W.
I am obsessed. I used to be on the DD bandwagon but they just don't compare! If you like a bold yet smooth coffee then go to Starbucks. They never disappoint! They have professional baristas that are trained and skilled unlike other coffee places. I also love how if I use my app and Starbucks card I gain points which can be redeemed for food, drinks, and merchandise. You can easily get 400 points and get yourself a tumbler or mug for $20 value. Even if it's a few more dollars you can just pay the difference. #starbucks #starbucksforlife
C J.
Las Vegas, NV
Starbucks uploaded by C J.
I love my Starbucks, you just can’t go wrong. I worked for them as a teenager, and they have been consistent throughout. I love the new additions, and that they’re a brand I can be sure no matter where I’m at it’s going to be right.
Melody N.
San Jose, CA
Starbucks uploaded by Melody N.
My go-to on the way to work: Grande Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew and Bacon Gouda Breakfast sand which. THE BEST. Also love their protein box (cheese, crackers, grapes, and apples) for a grab and go snack/meal for work if I don’t get the chance to pack one.
Noelia H.
Forney, TX
Starbucks uploaded by Noelia H.
I love Starbucks it’s super Delicious, can’t wait to get more coffee, they have other food too. #starbucks #coffee
Tasha W.
Staten Island, NY
Starbucks uploaded by Tasha W.
I absolutely love the new Apple iced Macchiato. I’m so happy that they had Starbucks in Hersey Park. Great taste for the fall season#coffeeclub

763 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ayeayes R.
il y a un an
Starbucks Is it the caffeine in it or is it the taste that makes it so addictive?
Sondra C. il y a un an
Taste! I drink it decaf in the pm....yum!
issy P.