BY STARBUCKS

• Starbucks coffee packets contain preground and measured drip-brewing coffee to give you the Starbucks experience from your own standard coffeemaker see more...

• Is it as strong as the actual Starbucks store?3 Answers
  • What is the ingredient of this coffee?1 Answers
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
Starbucks is always filled with really great flavors to pick from! I love how after I pick what drink I want, I can pick whatever I want on top of it or what I want steamed into it! So many amazing combinations!
Abby O.
Tinley Park, Il
Love all of Starbucks's drink options, but this is definitely my go-to for decaf coffee. Definitely worth the splurge.
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
Its taste good and I will let every one know. How it taste. I buy it all the time I go by drinking and love to have some cream.
Shepa H.
Cambridge, MN
I'm a big big big fan of this. Perfect family size. Good price ,good taste. One of my favourite. I recommend this
Love this product it is so good a lot like the one in the store Even though it's kinda pricey
Maggie S.
For decaf coffee, this isn't all that bad. I could definitely see myself winding down after work drinking this more often!
LAcey D.
West Jordan, UT
I love the BOLD taste of Starbucks Coffee. This coffee is amazing in flavor and is bold enough for the average drinker!!!
Tessa  W.
Roscoe, IL
I am almost always disappointed with Starbucks coffees. I love their espresso, but the coffee always has a distinct bitterness that makes me avoid purchasing it for home brewing
Sama A.
Cairo
StarbucksStarbucks Classic Hot Cocoa Starbucks Coffee Blonde Roast Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Caramel 11oz Ground
Tara D.
Foodie Expert
Is it as strong as the actual Starbucks store?
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
What is the ingredient of this coffee?