BY STARBUCKS

• Starbucks coffee packets contain preground and measured drip-brewing coffee to give you the Starbucks experience from your own standard coffeemaker see more...

• Is it as strong as the actual Starbucks store?3 Answers
  • What is the ingredient of this coffee?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
LAcey D.
LAcey D.
West Jordan, UT
I love the BOLD taste of Starbucks Coffee. This coffee is amazing in flavor and is bold enough for the average drinker!!!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
For decaf coffee, this isn't all that bad. I could definitely see myself winding down after work drinking this more often!
Tessa  W.
Tessa W.
Roscoe, IL
I am almost always disappointed with Starbucks coffees. I love their espresso, but the coffee always has a distinct bitterness that makes me avoid purchasing it for home brewing
Love this product it is so good a lot like the one in the store Even though it's kinda pricey
Abby O.
Abby O.
Tinley Park, Il
Love all of Starbucks's drink options, but this is definitely my go-to for decaf coffee. Definitely worth the splurge.
Manila, Philippines
I'm the only one in the house that drinks coffee, so these are a great convenience! I store them in the basement in a cool dark place, and they keep for a year or more. This is my favorite flavor of all their offerings-I add whatever my heart desires! Hope they continue to keep producing these.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Is it as strong as the actual Starbucks store?
Manila, Philippines
What is the ingredient of this coffee?