BY STARBUCKS

• Starbucks coffee packets contain preground and measured drip-brewing coffee to give you the Starbucks experience from your own standard coffeemaker see more...

• Is it as strong as the actual Starbucks store?3 Answers
  • What is the ingredient of this coffee?1 Answers
Olivia R.
Morristown
I am such a coffee drinker and this is perfect to wake me up in the morning to give me the perfect amount of energy I need. It is easy to make and a good price makes a good amount and love the scent it has.
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
Starbucks is always filled with really great flavors to pick from! I love how after I pick what drink I want, I can pick whatever I want on top of it or what I want steamed into it! So many amazing combinations!
Rachita S.
Jamaica , NY
Best option in de caffeinated coffee. It rarely tastes different than the caffeinated version but makes a huge difference to your health . I really like it. A little higher on the price though .
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Tessa W.
Roscoe, IL
I am almost always disappointed with Starbucks coffees. I love their espresso, but the coffee always has a distinct bitterness that makes me avoid purchasing it for home brewing
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
Its taste good and I will let every one know. How it taste. I buy it all the time I go by drinking and love to have some cream.
Maggie S.
For decaf coffee, this isn't all that bad. I could definitely see myself winding down after work drinking this more often!
LAcey D.
West Jordan, UT
I love the BOLD taste of Starbucks Coffee. This coffee is amazing in flavor and is bold enough for the average drinker!!!
Jovanna P.
Boston
My son loves Starbucks coffee....starbucks anything... I buy this brand because it's one of the least strongest flavors
Abby O.
Tinley Park, Il
Love all of Starbucks's drink options, but this is definitely my go-to for decaf coffee. Definitely worth the splurge.
Tara D.
Is it as strong as the actual Starbucks store?
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
What is the ingredient of this coffee?