BY STARBUCKS #4 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Manufacturer: Seattle's Best. Each. Take a sip and savor the distinctive taste of this high-quality coffee. Enjoy it at home as well as at the office. Be proud to serve it to clients and co-workers alike. Beverage Type: Coffee; Flavor: French Roast; Packing Type: Bag. Includes one 1-lb. bag of coffee. Customers also search for: Beverage; Beverages; Cafeteria; Kitchen Supply; Drinks; Breakrooms; Vending; Hospitality; Lounges, Discount Coffee, French Roast, Ground, 1 lb. Bag, Buy Coffee, French Roast, Ground, 1 lb. Bag, Wholesale Coffee, French Roast, Ground, 1 lb. Bag, 762111600981, 11018187, Coffee. No returns. see more...

Stacy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really like the fact that Starbucks coffee beans are shiny, oily and seem fresh. I have picked up other brands of coffee beans and they were dried out and just did not have that fresh aroma. I also like the fact that almost every bag of coffee has a Starbucks rewards voucher so I can continue earning food and drinks at Starbucks stores. This particular blend happens to be my favorite... not too strong and not too weak. Perfect!
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I love Starbucks coffee it tastes so good! In could truly buy any flavor and be happy with my purchase but this one is my favorite go to. It's smooth and blends well with cream and sugar I even like doing an iced coffee with this
Mary Y.
Jackson Hts, NY
To be honest, I don't really like going to STARBUCKS mainly because of some of the people who go there and just sit around not even ordering (or ordering one drink) and stay for hours on their computers. But, I do enjoy some of their coffees so I just buy and enjoy at home. I like their breakfast blends and their french roast.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Nothing is better than a large ice cold Starbucks coffee with 2 espresso shots! The French vanilla flavor is amazing- super refreshing and it's the best pick me up. I love walking around the mall with a huge Starbucks in hand. I would definitely recommend Starbucks regular and flavored coffees.
Kristen B.
This is my favorite coffee to brew at home. I don't need to add anything to it because its soo good. I don't usually prefer Starbucks but this french roast is amazing! I set my coffee pot to brew at a certain time and when I wake up my whole house smells amazing from the coffee.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love Starbucks coffee!!! I'm actually not a big coffee fan but I absolutely love this coffee!!! By far the best! I highly highly recommend trying this out!!!! You'll fall in love with it! Love my coffee :))))))
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
I'm a coffee addict, drink multiple cups a day and find a lot of enjoyment with my cup of coffee. I have had about a hundred different types of coffee and I would honestly choose any over Starbucks. I think the roasts taste very bitter or burnt. I would recommend trying other types or brands of coffee besides the most popular, Starbucks!
LaCrecia H.
forest hill, texas
Starbucks french roast ground coffee taste great and i love making it at home. it smells great and taste great and it is not expensive that have it all stores so its easy to find. the bag is a nice size so it last a long time and i have introduced others to this coffee
Aly B.
The french roast is the bomb! I personally am lazy and prefer to pick up my coffee at a Starbucks / Dunkin Donuts. It’s fast and easy - but the caveat is certainly the price. Sometimes I can not justify buying a coffee in the mornings because it adds up so quick
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Starbucks is every girls guilty pleasure. They little take all of my money! I've never tried this French Roast Coffee personally but, I purchased some for my friend and she loves this stuff!! She said the smell, and the rich taste is amazing and she request me to buy her this every year for her birthday!
Geraldine🐯🐾 C.
Van Nuys
Ok I love coffee but never tried this one I always drink Dunkin donuts coffee any suggestions how does this one taste ?