BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Manufacturer: Seattle's Best. Each. Breakfast Blend offers a smoky, intense flavor, hearty aroma, low acidity. This light-bodied blend is mild and flavorful. Coffee beans are pre-ground and ready for drip brewing. Customers also search for: Starbucks, Break Room Refreshments, Supplies, Breakroom, Beverages, Drinks, Coffees, Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee One Pound, Discount Ground Coffee, Starbucks, Breakfast Blend, 1Lb, Buy Ground Coffee, Starbucks, Breakfast Blend, 1Lb, Wholesale Ground Coffee, Starbucks, Breakfast Blend, 1Lb, 762111903358, 11018185, Coffee. No returns. see more...

Des A.
Florissant , MO
Review for: Starbucks Medium Breakfast Blend Crisp & Tangy Ground Coffee Bags 16 oz
I love this product for my every morning routine. The fragrance is great and such a wonderful wake up. The flavor is smooth and can enjoyed by all kinds of coffee drinkers. I’d recommend to anyone looking for an everyday drink, it is a little pricey though.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Foodie Expert
Who doesn’t love coffee right? Well I love coffee and especially Starbucks coffee it’s my favorite although it is better making it at home. You can have it at anytime you want it and as much as you want
Its j.
I love Starbucks coffee. I drink my coffee black and I think Starbucks has a nice rich flavor. It’s wonderful when it’s the right temperature. I prefer Starbucks coffee to McDonald’s and other similar brands. I feel like it’s quality coffee
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm going to be honest here, I drink a LOT of coffee and I'm not overly impressed with Starbucks bagged coffee. Is it slightly better than buying Folgers or Maxwell House but for the money, I'd rather buy local or something fresh ground. I feel like you pay for the name with this product. It's not bad, it's just not spectacular.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Foodie Expert
A great daily coffee that tastes great. I drink coffee black and this one is very flavorful, not too dark, just the right amount of body without being bitter. Brewing works well following the recommended scoops. I buy this monthly.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Foodie Expert
I love the medium roast, However I feel like it's more of a lighter medium roast. So you need to put in more than you usually would. It's a great roast but in my opinion thier light roasts are veryyyy light, and their dark roasts are veryyyy dark but they've yet to fin a good solid medium that doesn't taste too dark or too light.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Foodie Expert
I find this to be a really good morning coffee, specially for breakfast. It not too strong but has a nice flavor and smells amazing (if you like the smell of coffee).

It’s also a good coffee option to have in an environment like an office, since it will please different coffee tastes.

Definitely recommend this Starbucks coffee.
Ryan W.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite coffe to drink. I make it every morning with a little hazelnut creamer to get me through the day. It has just the right amount of caffine and not too strong of a taste. I purchase once every 2-3 weeks.
Linda C.
I really enjoyed the Starbucks breakfast blend of coffee I ordered the other day. The Barista was nice enough to grind my purchased bag of breakfast blend coffee upon request. She even offered e a complimentary cup of the same coffee to go. I appreciated the sleeve she added to my cup and my coffee tasted great with the Madeline cookies I ordered. The Customer Service was great and Food and Beverage was delicious. Thank you Starbucks!
Meredith C.
Bentonville, AR
We love this coffee it has a good smooth flavor not too bold. We will be buying it again. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good medium coffee. It doesn't require creamer for me which is a big win!