BY STARBUCKS #2 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!512 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?90 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't res...117 Answers
Sara H.
Northridge, CA
I have an internal debate in my head all the time about Starbucks. I'll list some pros and cons for you:

Pros: They're reliable, because they're everywhere. Their staff is always really friendly, and the "customer is always right" so they're always willing to get you exactly what you want if things don't taste right. They have a wide range of drink options for absolutely everyone - from sweet and sugary to bitter and strong. They also have non caffeinated beverages as well as teas if you're not a coffee drinker. They offer a lot of healthy snack options as well that are a great grab and go option when you're on the run.

Cons: Their coffee really is not high quality in my opinion. Think about it... they are a massive company that orders in bulk. If you're a coffee addict and you know good coffee, you know that Starbucks is not up there on the taste spectrum. Starbucks coffee tastes more acidic than good quality coffee or espresso. They use a ton of sugar in their beverages, specifically in the form of a syrup. They're also not very authentic with their drink options. For instance, if an Italian came to Starbucks and ordered a macchiato, they would be aghast to find a sugary, large, milky beverage instead of a shot of espresso with a touch of steamed milk/foam.

Overall, it's really up to you.
Jonnay V.
My favorite products at Starbucks would have to be their frappucinos, iced vanilla latte, smoothies, lemon bread, hot cocoa, pink drink, and their new chicken capresse sandwich! I have a Starbucks gold card and it really pays off. They make it really easy to earn points towards free food items, and I've noticed that lately they started specializing their rewards program so that I can buy my favorite foods/drinks and earn points on them, instead of having to buy something random off the menu that I might not really want. When I first started going to Starbucks I usually only got drinks. Lately I started trying a variety of their new food items, and I absolutely LOVE the chicken capresse sandwich. It's amazingly good, and I was able to get it for free because of my rewards. It was a win-win situation. Recently they had a lot of really cute holiday items for sale, like their ornaments and Bear-istas, I get one every year, the bears are so cute! In regards to customer service, I have a lot of respect for their baristas, sometimes they get really complicated orders, but they're always really quick!!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Can I please give Starbucks a 10 star review? I am obsessed. I used to think it was just a place for hippie coffee snobs, but either I changed into a hippie coffee snob or I just realized how incredibly amazing Starbucks truly is. Their coffee is strong, and the baristas know how to make the perfect coffee. If you want a tasty/sweet treat, there's plenty of that to go around as well (in both drink and snack form). If you want a combination of both caffeine and a tasty treat, then you CAN have it all (in the form of a frappuccino!).

Also, their rewards app. If you go to Starbucks and don't have the app, you are missing out on a ton of free beverages and rewards. Seriously. Use your app to pay, and you get points toward free beverages of any size (we all know the venti and trenta specialty drinks can get a little pricey, so why not use your freebie on that?!). The only con about Starbucks is that it is a little bit more pricey compared to other chain coffee places, but once you taste their coffee, it'll be difficult to go back (unless you like your cream and sugar with a dash of coffee). And the app really helps to reward you with extra points toward your next free beverage, so it makes me feel better about spending my money here (and also the fact that I know I will use my student budget on a consistently delicious caffeinated beverage, instead of questioning whether I will even be able to palate what they concoct for me).

In conclusion, yes, I am a Starbucks snob. You should be too.
Kris N.
Columbus, OH
How can I even explain how much I love Starbucks? They are just so great! I love going to their stores and ordering lattes and I like getting their coffee and products from grocery stores to make at home. My favorite brewed coffee is the cinnamon dolce and I usually buy it at Kroger. It can be hard to find (especially if they are having a sale)so stock up if it’s in store. And some of my favorites in store are the mocha Frappuccino, pink drink, pumpkin spice latte, peppermint mocha, caramel macchiato. If you join their stars rewards program they will give you a free drink on your birthday and you can choose any drink and any size.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
I f you want a cup of coffee, it is worth your time to stop in at the Starbucks on the corner of Canal Street and St. Charles Avenue. Starbucks designers created a store resembling an old-fashioned apothecary store. It includes handsome floor to ceiling wood shelves, a chandelier built from old wrought iron gates and a big wooden table made from fallen trees in the back room. Artwork complements the space with a nod to New Orleans's shipping trade. My drink was made wrong but when I asked to have that corrected, the barista immediately made me a new drink so I didn't have to wait. Excellent customer service!
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
I adore this company and will always be a loyal customer. I left my phone behind at a store and had my Starbucks card in the case. I called customer service and they replaced the card at no cost to me and restored the money on my card that the person used to make the purchase. They've given me free my food for free several times when they felt I was waiting too long to be helped. I adore everything they stand for politically and socially. They're always looking to innovate, and now that I have a friend working at their Seattle office I can say that with even more certainty. Starbucks forever.
Patrick M.
Washington, CT
I love Starbucks. My wife and I are both gold members. My favorite things to eat at Starbucks are the bacon, egg, and gouda sandwich and the bistro boxes.

They have some really good snacks also such as Justin’s, marshmallow dream bars, and Madeline’s.

My favorite drinks are green tea lemonades and the mocha macchiatos. The coffee is definitely worth it in my opinion.

The kids love the vanilla bean fraps also.

I will definitely keep being a loyal patron of Starbucks as it’s one of my favorite places to get food and drinks. I only wish they had a platinum rewards level.
Teresa K.
San Marcos, CA
Aside from working as a barista for Starbucks many years ago, I truly appreciate the ability to customize drinks at this cafe.  Some things that Starbucks will do is  grind coffee for free if you buy a pound of their coffee.  They also will customize how many pumps of syrup,  if you want extra shots of espresso, different kinds of milk from soy to fat free, etc.   It's very customizable. Some of my favorite drinks that I order at Starbucks are the iced lattes,  iced coffees, shaken iced teas  and hot milk steamers.    There's also a hidden menu that people can order off of if they know what is on it.  Starbucks has really grown in the quality of foods that they offer since I worked there.  Now,  you can get healthy snack boxes with fresh fruit and nuts and other health-conscious offerings as well as breakfast sandwiches and bakery treats.   Overall, though the average drink is around $4, which can get more pricey with customized add-ons, Its still one of my favorite places to chill out and enjoy coffee/tea.
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
Starbucks hasn’t always been my fav coffee spot. Up until last year I had only ever had a few different things from starbs but none of them were favorite-worthy. I was watching a YouTube video of one of my favorite youtubers and in her vlog, she made a trip to Starbucks and ordered a drink, which I later ordered and fell in love with. Now I can’t imagine not going to Starbucks! If you want to know what I order, I’ll list it following this review but BEWARE, it is Loaded with sugar!

When I go to Starbucks, I order:
A grande vanilla iced coffee with 4 EXTRA pumps of classic, and whole milk.
Alexandria M.
Surprise
Y’all already know ya sis loves Starbucks. It’s a really good place to focus on things you want to get done at or simply just relax there with a cup of coffee. The smell of coffee also relaxes you till you can’t feel ya leg, I’m playing I’m being sarcastic but the coffee there is on point ! And the prices are really good there they have breads and sweets! & drinks and salads all that healthy fresh stuff to sit or to go. I just don’t like how it gets really full inside but that lets you know Starbucks is something really good.☕️💗
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
Yeskleiry T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?