Starbucks

by Starbucks

#2 in Dining

Does anyone like the pumpkin spice coffee? Personally I think they go too heavy on the ‘spice.’ I wish there was a pumpkin pie coffee - something with actual pumpkin, graham cracker, and a dash of heavy cream would be perfect for the holiday and so delicious!
What’s your favorite Starbucks drink?
Does starbucks has non-caffeine options?
Start your review of Starbucks!
Product Highlights
Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai lattein 138 reviews
I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is.in 88 reviews
Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!in 76 reviews
Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep.in 75 reviews
Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea.in 74 reviews
3 years agoKerman, CA
Definitely if I have a busy day and I'm feeling hungry but just so much stuff to do I'll go grab myself a caramel frappuccino Grande and sometimes a Danish definitely hits the spot and holds me off and tell I have time to eat.
3 years agoIndio, CA
A grande Vanilla Bean Frappuchino with caramel drizzle! It's cheaper than other frappuchinos and taste great! The caramel and vanilla taste very good together. I would recommend this for anyone looking for something caffeine free!
3 years ago
I can't say enough about Starbucks. They have the perfect coffee and I love their teas. The quality of the food and drinks is superb and my go-to item is a Vanilla Chai Latte. It can get pricey at times but I love my Starbucks!!
3 years agoSaint Cloud, FL
I love Starbucks! I just recently tried their peppermint mocha frappucino and I can't get enough of it. I'm craving that drink all day! But when that's not in season I usually order a chai latte frappucino or a green tea frappucino.
3 years agoKnoxville, TN
I love Starbucks. I'm always treated so nicely here and always get very prompt service. I love that you can order a drink on the app and just go in and pick it up at a certain time. Works great for me since I'm always on the go.
3 years agoDavie, FL
Where can I start!! I love me some Starbucks all day everyday!!! That caramel frapp is so good. I've never had a problem with service so far. Yeah it's on the pricey side for coffee but all worth it. I do recommended there coffee.
3 years agoManchester, Manchester
They're a little up there in price compared to other coffee places. If you're looking for real coffee, I don't think this is the place to go. I love frappuccinos and "dessert coffee" so this is my favorite place to go for that!
3 years agoKent City, MI
Absolutely love Starbucks even though I work at Bigbby Coffee. I actually prefer Starbucks over Bigbby now since I've had every drink on the Bigbby menu. I like to try out new things and things Starbucks has that Bigbby doesn't.
3 years agoBronx, NY
My favorite place to get coffee. I love everything on their menu. I go every few days. If i had so much money and not to worry about calories, I would go there everyday. I love Pumpkin Spice Latte and Green Latte, no other place can make these lattes, like they do.
3 years ago
My favorite drink at Starbucks is their triple espresso iced , with coconut milk and 3 pumps chai syrup in a Venti cup . What I love so much about Starbucks is that they let you customize the drink the way you want it which so many shops don't do . They are worth the price point

664 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
Favorite Starbucks drink, hot or cold ? Drop recommendations, I want to try new drinks😊
Jessica S. 2 months ago
Mocha Frappuccino or pumpkin spice latte
2 months ago
What are y’all’s favorite drinks from Starbucks to get you through a long day ? #Coffee ☕️
Idelton L. 2 months ago
Nitro cold brew is #1 Iced caramel macchiato is very good too.