BY STARBUCKS #2 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!505 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?84 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't res...116 Answers
paola d.
paola d.
Starbucks is its own entity in the world of coffee really. You either love it or you hate it. Even being a quick 'quad shot espresso' drinker I have to appreciate the different roasts and coffees they cycle through. A common argument is that Starbucks is too complicated for the simple coffee drinker. I have to say that's a load of nonsense. The degree to which Starbucks allows their customers to customize every aspect of a drink, means that it can be a simple or complicated as you want it. It's simply a matter of being confident enough in what you want. Just try to stick to their terms and phrases. The baristas aren't trained to work at coffee bean or elsewhere, they were trained to work at Starbucks and therefore your entire journey will be much smoother if you use Starbucks-language (it's really not difficult). As any loyal customer knows, that typical cold shoulder from baristas melts away if you make a habit of showing up on a regular basis. If you don't want coffee on the reg, that's cool but don't expect the baristas to give you the moon on a platter and sunshinr in their smile, because you are just one of hundreds of people that go through that door. You're paying approx $4 for coffee, not for them to make you feel better about yourself (ie. When it comes to spelling your name, or how they pronounce your name, or whether or not it seemed like they "had an attitude"), so don't expect more than your coffee
Dayana L.
Dayana L.
I get more are more aware of how sweet Starbucks drinks are or when my drink isn't made properly- I heard employees are required to memorize the recipes, but maybe provide guidelines they can refer to?

It's kind of disappointing when there's a seasonal drink that some baristas make perfectly and you go back to get it again and receive a completely different drink- with the ingredient amounts being off and tasting completely different. The Strawberry Shortcake frappe was SOO GOOD but when I ordered it again and a different barista made it, it tasted and looked like a strawberry & creme frappe with added hazelnut syrup and all I could taste was sugar. When I went up to check if this was actually a strawberry shortcake they said I must like my drink with extra strawberry.

No, actually, I just like my drink made properly.

(It turned out to be an issue of ingredients again, the first time I had it, there was some sort of strawberry juice/preserve added while the messed up one only had DRY ingredients for the strawberry- which is how the strawberry creme frappe is made- which again, is not what I ordered.

If it's busy I understand and I never like to go up and ask for changes to be made/ make them do work but I think this would be easily avoided if recipes were always there for reference for workers so they can double check amounts and not wing it.

Other than that, generally love the frappes!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Starbucks is one of the only coffee places that exist, so it's hard to get your caffeine fix elsewhere. I think Starbucks prices are a little overpriced and the sizes of the cups have shrunk over the years (while the prices have gone up; typical). I think little coffee places serve better coffee for better prices, but they're hard to find and aren't everywhere like Starbucks is.

I like their vanilla iced latte's, but I find that the vanilla frappuccinos that come in the glass bottles (Starbucks sells them in the little refrigerated area with the sandwiches/yogurts/other drinks) taste better, are cheaper, and contain more liquid than the lattes you ask to have made. They rip you off with the amount of ice they put in the cups.

Some other things I recommend trying are the Passion Iced Tea (sweetened and with lemonade), the Greek Yogurt with berry compote and granola, and the Turkey and Havarati cheese sandwich. The yogurt and sandwich are now overpriced considering they shrunk the sizes of both of these items, so they really aren't worth buying if you can find an alternative but they are delicious. Can't deny that.

So I think Starbucks has good products, but for the prices I wouldn't go frequently. Maybe if you want to treat yourself.
Sakura A.
Sakura A.
Doral, FL
Many of Starbucks fans love the drink and many Starbucks haters say that it’s a basic white girl thing to love Starbucks as much as some of us do and though I know that there’s other “requirements” to qualify as a basic white girl it’s not uncommon to hear that you are basic just because Starbucks is part of your life.

Though I understand that not everyone has to love a brand, because yes, that’s what it is it’s always funny to compare with, I don’t know, loving a football or soccer team. Is it really different? People that love a sports team love what it represents or what it stands for in their family or for their group of friends. For me, at least, Starbucks does not only represent delicious coffee or tea and seasonal drinks it also represents a place I feel safe enough to work at, to share great moments with my friends and family and amazing customer service.

Even more so I like the feeling I get when I’m at Starbucks during this season, because even though in Costa Rica we don’t really see the leaves change and fall, I’ve learned over the years that change is not bad and life is about constant change and for me that is the kind of atmosphere I get sitting at Starbucks sipping a PSL.
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
The "Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato features espresso shots poured over chilled coconut milk and combined with a hint of white chocolate mocha sauce." The limited-time espresso drink is available in all sizes and will cost you as little as $4.25, but that's only if you're willing to settle for a Tall. You can check out the beverage's Nutrition Facts.
Let's get one thing straight: It's apparent Starbucks now has coconut milk available and the chain is trying to milk it (Get it?!) as best it can by swapping out real milk with coconut milk in any ole' drink and advertising it as a new one.
There are some definite upsides to Starbucks using coconut milk. It's lactose free. It's less caloric. It's chock full of healthy fat. It's vegan, which is vital to note because I'm sure a fast food website like #HackTheMenu has a huge vegan following. And in my humble opinion, it's tasty af.
The Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato is a rich, creamy, only slightly coconut-y rendition of a standard Starbucks macchiato. My go-to right now.
Erin R.
Erin R.
I love starbucks green tea frappes. But I have been working as a temp barista for a 3rd party company called mosiac that let's me come to a selected target starbucks this holiday season and hand out selected holiday flavored samples my first week was a caramel brulee frappachino. If I didn't do this job I would a never known about the limited time products on there menu. I don't drink coffee but n this drink was great.and appealed to a lot of the target guests who came into thestarbucks area of the store. Each week til jan 21 I give out samples to guests the flavors are Caramel brulee latte,carnelbrulee frappes, chestnut praline latte chestnut praline frappachino, peppermint mocha and pepper mint mocha frappes
smoked butterscotch latte/frappes and the last shift is a cascara. Latte ps I have No idea what that is. It's been fun ps none have had nuts in them. I have to make sure I get parents permission to give to kids under 18 & be aware of allergies. Who does like free samples of food/drinks....
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
Foodie Expert
Say what you want about Starbucks, but as far as chains go, they sure know what they're doing. Each store is consistent enough to be familiar and comforting, yet different enough to feel like a unique atmosphere. Although I prefer to order tea and lattes at local coffee shops, I always go to Starbucks for brewed coffee and espresso, as many of my local shops have terrible brewed coffee. With my membership, I can get free refills on brewed coffee, so I like to go to Starbucks for a few hours in order to get some sort of work done. The atmosphere is just right for me to stay concentrated yet open to my environment. When I was a regular a few years ago, the baristas would remember me and my choice of roast, and the other regulars and I became acquaintances and sometimes even friends. And although I tend to make coffee at home now, I still stop in occasionally to meet friends or to study. I'm also not ashamed to admit that it's one of the few chains that I still enjoy visiting abroad.
VE-1120654Maria H.
VE-1120654Maria H.
Me encanta todo de Starbucks. Si quieres una taza de café rápida o café con leche que sabe que puede pasar por un Starbucks y conseguir una bebida hecha rápida, a la derecha, con un servicio amable. Durante los años que puede enumerar lo que mis "cosas típicas" eran de café con leche sin grasa, con caramelo frappuccinos, de cerveza fría que he aventurado en cada pulgada de menú de Starbucks. También he llegado a disfrutar de sus alimentos como el tocino sándwiches de desayuno gouda para calentar galletas de chocolate. También me encanta el ambiente de Starbucks cada uno tiene una sensación cálida y acogedora con música interesante y una decoración moderna pero cómoda. Starbucks ha sido donde chateo con amigos, estudio para la prueba, o simplemente por la cremallera para un recogerme. No puedo recomendar otra cadena de cafeterías más altamente.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I cannot say enough good about starbucks. It is a quick and easy spot that is easy to find when you are out on the go to stop in and grab a drink on the road. They have a simple reward system, give you a drink on your birthday just for registering your card, and have special deals through the year. If you don't like what you got they will remake it. The company understands that a lot of their drinks are more a treat and not an everyday buy and they want to make sure you are happy. From experience as a customer, Starbucks has the absolute best customer service of any company I can think of. Their email responses are personalized and not automatically sent out based on certain words detected in your original message. You can also call and using either way they are always incredibly helpful with whatever the issue, complement, or suggestion.
Brandie C.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
Foodie Expert
Ahhhhh...,I cannot rave enough about on one ( okay maybe there is more than one ) vice in life. I know I could make a cup of coffee at home and not have to pay 5+ dollars for it but REALLY? I love my green or red cup of my perfectly crafted, exactly made to order cup o Joe. Its awesome that all of the Batista's take the time to be personal and pleasant , the aroma wafting through the store or even the drive thru window is AH~MAZING and I earn rewards and free stuff all the time! Their app is smart and user friendly and often reminds me of specials going on. Let's face it, Starbucks is more than "just a cup of coffee" , its a complete experience. I will be a patron forever. I also enjoy many of the menu items they have added and me and my family frequently purchase the special edition cups/mugs.
Araa Q.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
Yeskleiry T.
Yeskleiry T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?