BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!507 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?85 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't res...117 Answers
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Foodie Expert
Starbucks is one of my absolute places to go. No matter what time or what kind of mood I am in, you can almost always count on me wanting to go to Starbucks. Most people go out to bars to celebrate? Me? I go to Starbucks.

What I love most is how diverse the staff is, they’re so friendly and nice. I often see piercings and oddly colored hair, which is a nice change of pace.

Their drinks are AMAZING. a little bit pricey, but AMAZING. And if you decide to take a chance and try something new and you don’t like it? Make sure you tell the barista and then they will make you a new one - free of charge!

They also often run promotions - bogo drinks and cake pops. And they offer a Starbucks card that can help you gain points - “stars” with every purchase that you are able to redeem for free beverages or snacks.

Aside from their hand crafted coffees, they offer a wide variety of baked goods, sandwiches, and bottled beverages.

For their drinks, they offer regular dairy milk, almond milk, coconut milk, and soy milk. Which is amazing for someone who is lactose intolerant - I have so many options!

Another awesome part of Starbucks is that they offer free WiFi for when you are dining in their restaurant. And who doesn’t love to surf the internet?!

If you are looking for a good quality coffee shop - check out Starbucks!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Foodie Expert
Can I please give Starbucks a 10 star review? I am obsessed. I used to think it was just a place for hippie coffee snobs, but either I changed into a hippie coffee snob or I just realized how incredibly amazing Starbucks truly is. Their coffee is strong, and the baristas know how to make the perfect coffee. If you want a tasty/sweet treat, there's plenty of that to go around as well (in both drink and snack form). If you want a combination of both caffeine and a tasty treat, then you CAN have it all (in the form of a frappuccino!).

Also, their rewards app. If you go to Starbucks and don't have the app, you are missing out on a ton of free beverages and rewards. Seriously. Use your app to pay, and you get points toward free beverages of any size (we all know the venti and trenta specialty drinks can get a little pricey, so why not use your freebie on that?!). The only con about Starbucks is that it is a little bit more pricey compared to other chain coffee places, but once you taste their coffee, it'll be difficult to go back (unless you like your cream and sugar with a dash of coffee). And the app really helps to reward you with extra points toward your next free beverage, so it makes me feel better about spending my money here (and also the fact that I know I will use my student budget on a consistently delicious caffeinated beverage, instead of questioning whether I will even be able to palate what they concoct for me).

In conclusion, yes, I am a Starbucks snob. You should be too.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
Foodie Expert
I f you want a cup of coffee, it is worth your time to stop in at the Starbucks on the corner of Canal Street and St. Charles Avenue. Starbucks designers created a store resembling an old-fashioned apothecary store. It includes handsome floor to ceiling wood shelves, a chandelier built from old wrought iron gates and a big wooden table made from fallen trees in the back room. Artwork complements the space with a nod to New Orleans's shipping trade. My drink was made wrong but when I asked to have that corrected, the barista immediately made me a new drink so I didn't have to wait. Excellent customer service!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the rewards program, the coffee is yummy although a lot of their drinks don't actually have coffee in them... So I prefer to home brew this brand. Great buy if you're looking for a high caffeine content. This really helped me in my earlier Mommy days when I was exhausted. Now it gives me jitters so I'm sparing when using. A little pricey. But it's still one of my go-to brands for flavor.
Gisselle R.
Ellensburg
Foodie Expert
I give it five stars only because it’s really fast and convenient service. Flavored coffee is however hit or miss. Depends on the people but you’ll get that anywhere. But it would be nice to see consistency in their drink flavor. As for the bakery and hot food items on the menu. Stellar. Price? Well actually, they’re very competitive with local coffee shops. You just can’t get a cappuccino for less than 4 dollars ANYWHERE, so that’s no reason to not buy at Starbucks. Mainstream? Yes. Quality? Still decent.
I find this place a little over priced for what it offers.  I used to be more of a fan when they offered "skinny" lattes but since that has gone away, all I can see is myself spending too much to consume calories that I do not need.  They also need to spend a little more to update and clean their stores.  Many of them are looking a little tired.
Renata F.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love a good cup of coffee or cappuccino or a latte or any of these decadent Delicacies but when they come from Starbucks you can guarantee The Taste will be right every time have you ever had a cup of coffee that you made but didn't taste quite like the coffee you usually make you never have to worry about that was Starbucks coffee if you buy this buy the bag for it home or if you go to the local jewelry stuff I love everything there is about Starbucks the snacks the cups or thermal cups are worth every penny and the refreshers are absolutely great for a pick-me-up with a quenching delicious fruity taste
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
After working at Starbucks I have a very different view of the company. However, I drink their coffee because in Seattle it’s on every corner. The espresso is bitter, the milk is never steamed consistently, and it’s very overpriced. Their motto is to create a welcoming environment for every guest, however most baristas are really short and rude. The pastry items are never made fresh, which is also upsetting. Whenever I need a pick me up, it’s the only place I can go.
Amie B.
Brentwood, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm a Starbucks junkie. My regular drink is a Grande triple white mocha. I like that the extra shot of espresso cuts the sweetness of the drink just enough to taste the coffee. Starbucks irritates me sometimes however because they are notorious for not filling up my cups and often charge me for the extra shot and forget to actually add it to my drink. But the truth is that I go almost daily so in the end I can't complain.
Kristina C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I mostly love Starbucks. However, I find their espresso a little overpriced. I can go to another coffee shop and pay as little as $0.50 for an extra shot. I like their rewards system, but again, I’m not sure it’s worth the cost to earn a free drink or food item. I do love their iced cinnamon almond milk macchiato and their salted caramel mocha, but the quality just isn’t as good as local coffee shops that charge less or about the same. I mostly go to Starbucks for the convenience.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
Yeskleiry T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?