Top Questions See all 446 Q&A
- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Also, their rewards app. If you go to Starbucks and don't have the app, you are missing out on a ton of free beverages and rewards. Seriously. Use your app to pay, and you get points toward free beverages of any size (we all know the venti and trenta specialty drinks can get a little pricey, so why not use your freebie on that?!). The only con about Starbucks is that it is a little bit more pricey compared to other chain coffee places, but once you taste their coffee, it'll be difficult to go back (unless you like your cream and sugar with a dash of coffee). And the app really helps to reward you with extra points toward your next free beverage, so it makes me feel better about spending my money here (and also the fact that I know I will use my student budget on a consistently delicious caffeinated beverage, instead of questioning whether I will even be able to palate what they concoct for me).
In conclusion, yes, I am a Starbucks snob. You should be too.
They have some really good snacks also such as Justin’s, marshmallow dream bars, and Madeline’s.
My favorite drinks are green tea lemonades and the mocha macchiatos. The coffee is definitely worth it in my opinion.
The kids love the vanilla bean fraps also.
I will definitely keep being a loyal patron of Starbucks as it’s one of my favorite places to get food and drinks. I only wish they had a platinum rewards level.
When I go to Starbucks, I order:
A grande vanilla iced coffee with 4 EXTRA pumps of classic, and whole milk.
Also, I love their rewards program. If you're not taking part, you need to be! Download their app and pay with your phone/Starbucks rewards account and you get Stars that you can use for free drinks or pastry items.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos