Starbucks

by Starbucks

#2 in Dining

Favorite holiday drink?
Any Starbucks recommendations?
Starbucks:? Nothing like a cinnamon bagel with cream cheese and bacon paired with a pumpkin spice latte 😋😋. What is your go to on the run breakfast?
Start your review of Starbucks!
Product Highlights
“Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte” in 138 reviews
“I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is.” in 88 reviews
“Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!” in 76 reviews
“Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep.” in 75 reviews
“Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea.” in 74 reviews
Le Roy, NY
I love Starbucks but it is so expensive! Their coffee is delicious but I drink coffee every day and can’t see myself spending 5 dollars for a single coffee every single day. If they lowered their prices a little bit I would be a much more frequented customer
Independence, MO
Caramel Apple spice is my favorite non coffee drink from Starbucks. I call it Christmas in a cup!! If you have never tried it you should next time.ypu just want something to.warm your tummy. It' a great non caffeine  drink. Lots of people have no idea it' on the menu but it's a hidde. Treasre.
I love Starbucks. My favorite drink is their green tea frappuccino unsweetened with soy and thai walls. Starbucks is quite expensive but great when you're on the go! Ofcourse the coffee quality is great! I always stop by when I'm in a rush and on the go!
Vegetarian, Organic, Kosher
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I enjoy Starbucks when I want a quick fast drink. I am happy that they are bringing in more variation to their ice teas as I prefer tea to coffee. When there are mess ups Starbucks is quick on fixing it when possible.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free
S Ozone Park, NY
I love Starbucks. All of their frappes are perfect for the summer. And the only reason I'd give them 4 stars is because some baristas make drinks better than others. And there are times some locations run out of toppings that are advertised for new drinks. They're innovative ans always coming out with new flavors and have a good rewards points system.
Grand Forks, ND
My all time favorite is the raspberry white hot chocolate. So good i sometimes add a shot of espresso if its a venti. On a hot summer i do vanilla bean frappe. Workers are always nice which i love.
Tacoma, WA
I love, love, love Starbucks!!! I love getting hot or iced latttes and getting either a lemon loaf slice, breakfast sandwich or blueberry scone. Their staff is always friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful and happy. The pricing is ok.
Lancaster, CA
Every day, and sometimes multiple times a day, we go to Starbucks! My mom gets the iced green tea and I get an iced chai tea latte with almond milk. The best thing that Starbucks has now is the mobile ordering, so that when you get to Starbucks, your order is ready to go! No waiting in lines anymore!!!
Vegetarian, Dairy Free
Burbank, CA
I used to love Starbucks, but that was before I knew what high-quality coffee tasted like. Starbucks is great for customizable beverages but not so much for solo coffee. I also don't love their teas very much. Their bakery items are okay, my favorites are probably the breakfast and lunch sandwiches.
Halfmoon, NY
The online ordering option makes it extremely easier. The rewards program now is a bit confusing but I’m sure I will understand as time goes on. I definitely think that these beverages are worth the money spent on them considering the labor and quality of goods to make them are pretty high. Absolutely love getting my double shot of espresso over ice!
Low Carb, No Special Diet

673 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Los Angeles
6 days ago
Any Starbucks recommendations?
Brooke J. • 21 hours ago
Grande white chocolate mocha is incredible!!
9 days ago
West Columbia, SC
14 days ago
What’s everyone’s favorite seasonal coffee drink? I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks but I think I love the Creme Brûlée Latte more that’s available during Christmas. Starbucks
Julie B. • 3 days ago