BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im...517 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...123 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Starbucks
  • "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brĂ»lĂ©e and chai latte" in 138 reviews
Ahvie E.
I am a long time Starbucks customer and have fallen in love with all their options. I order so much I become a gold member within three months. The Starbucks app cuts my time inside the store in half. Walking into Starbucks that often means hey know me by name, but even before my obsession I felt welcomed in the environment as the store felt relaxed as the aroma of coffee beans spread through. I like the many different sandwiches and snacks as well as the ones for breakfast. All the different kinds of frappucinos they have are all amazing with different flavors from vanilla to secret menu frappucinos like red velvet. I love hot teas from here on a sick day or winter day, but even in the winter I can’t resist getting a cold refresher or lemonade. I have been to many different Starbucks and have found them all as friendly and as the ones in my hometown. I feel as if the lack of diversity of customers kinda puts me in an awkward situation to be laughed at, but I instantly feel welcome no matter what Starbucks I travel to. I find it disappointing that the Barnes and Noble Starbucks does not take my card so I miss out on points. I hope that’s added to these cafes soon since I go so often!
Teresa N.
I'm guilty for spending $10 on a single cup of coffee with a million sweeteners and unnecessary calories.  I've been a Gold member since 2006, thankfully it's not too hard to get to this level. I honestly have no idea where my Gold card is but luckily I have my card uploaded onto my iPhone and Apple Watch. I simply scan my barcode to reload and make transactions. There are many perks to being a Gold member. You receive free drinks after reaching a number of stars; each dollar earns you 2 stars. Free birthday drinks. I just have one thorn to pick about that. The reward used to be loaded onto your card and can be spent at any time. Now you only have one day to use that reward...

Starbucks is a good company that I feel comfortable giving my business to. The baristas are always so pleasant with a positive attitude. Their products are quality coffee beans and tea leafs. Although their prices are jacked up because of the Starbucks brand their beverages are quite good. As long as you're not counting calories then grab yourself a cold drink from a Starbucks near you, they're literally on every corner.
Jonnay V.
My favorite products at Starbucks would have to be their frappucinos, iced vanilla latte, smoothies, lemon bread, hot cocoa, pink drink, and their new chicken capresse sandwich! I have a Starbucks gold card and it really pays off. They make it really easy to earn points towards free food items, and I've noticed that lately they started specializing their rewards program so that I can buy my favorite foods/drinks and earn points on them, instead of having to buy something random off the menu that I might not really want. When I first started going to Starbucks I usually only got drinks. Lately I started trying a variety of their new food items, and I absolutely LOVE the chicken capresse sandwich. It's amazingly good, and I was able to get it for free because of my rewards. It was a win-win situation. Recently they had a lot of really cute holiday items for sale, like their ornaments and Bear-istas, I get one every year, the bears are so cute! In regards to customer service, I have a lot of respect for their baristas, sometimes they get really complicated orders, but they're always really quick!!
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
There’s always been a Starbucks vs. Dunkin Donuts war. I personally prefer Starbucks. Dunkin’ Donuts normally adds a lot of sugar, cream and flavoring products to their coffee so of course it’s going to taste good. But for somebody who drinks their coffee black, you notice a huge difference in quality. Starbucks is a little pricier but in my opinion it’s totally worth it. You can taste the quality of the coffee. They definitely use higher end coffee beans and take the time to brew them properly and professionally. Every time I drink black coffee from Dunkin, it is always burnt and disgusting. You can definitely tell they use cheap coffee. Overall, Starbucks is always my go to. The term “you get what you pay for” is certainly applicable here.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Starbucks is one of my favourite place to meet up my friends whenever I just want to sit & talk. They have my favourite drinks ( hot & cold ) and great snacks & deserts too. Even while traveling abroad this is one place which is always familiar & comforting. They maintain great standards around the world in drinks, food & service, be it Europe, Asia or anywhere else they are present everywhere. I always start my day with a cup of Starbucks coffee whenever I am abroad for work & have early morning meeting & also during travel and long flights I like to sit & relax at Starbucks in between flights . It somehow feels like something which is always with you wherever you go. Also, they have great selection to choose from during holidays.
Nikki e.
Cartersville, GA
Overall, I love Starbuck. I have two problems which stop me from giving them 5 stars. 1 is limited options for those who need and want sugar free coffees, and 2 is the font on the menu boards is too small. I can't read many of the items on it and I'm tired of sugar free vanilla, cinnamon dulce and mocha. Otherwise the stores are clean, employees are usually nice to me. The drinks and food are delicious. The app is so handy and the rewards program is decent (though it used to be better - fewer purchases required to earn a reward). My favorite drink, when made right - which is sometimes a challenge to get, is a Quad Grande blonde roast Flat White. Simply espresso and milk with a velvety texture. Yum!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Starbucks is amazing! anytime I have a problem they will remake my drink and they want you to like your drinks. So they remake it for you anytime that’s you think that it’s wrong. If there’s a store issue and you need to write into their customer service, they always credit you and contact the store manager and trying to get things corrected. Yeah they’re kind of pricey, but the quality of caffeine is amazing I swear they have crack in her coffee.
#BreakfastStaples
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
I f you want a cup of coffee, it is worth your time to stop in at the Starbucks on the corner of Canal Street and St. Charles Avenue. Starbucks designers created a store resembling an old-fashioned apothecary store. It includes handsome floor to ceiling wood shelves, a chandelier built from old wrought iron gates and a big wooden table made from fallen trees in the back room. Artwork complements the space with a nod to New Orleans's shipping trade. My drink was made wrong but when I asked to have that corrected, the barista immediately made me a new drink so I didn't have to wait. Excellent customer service!
Sara H.
Encinitas, CA
I have an internal debate in my head all the time about Starbucks. I'll list some pros and cons for you:

Pros: They're reliable, because they're everywhere. Their staff is always really friendly, and the "customer is always right" so they're always willing to get you exactly what you want if things don't taste right. They have a wide range of drink options for absolutely everyone - from sweet and sugary to bitter and strong. They also have non caffeinated beverages as well as teas if you're not a coffee drinker. They offer a lot of healthy snack options as well that are a great grab and go option when you're on the run.

Cons: Their coffee really is not high quality in my opinion. Think about it... they are a massive company that orders in bulk. If you're a coffee addict and you know good coffee, you know that Starbucks is not up there on the taste spectrum. Starbucks coffee tastes more acidic than good quality coffee or espresso. They use a ton of sugar in their beverages, specifically in the form of a syrup. They're also not very authentic with their drink options. For instance, if an Italian came to Starbucks and ordered a macchiato, they would be aghast to find a sugary, large, milky beverage instead of a shot of espresso with a touch of steamed milk/foam.

Overall, it's really up to you.
kaylee p.
Starbucks has been a go to for years. I’ve never had a bad experience here unlike dunkin’ donuts (still love them though!) My top 2 favorite drinks are iced caramel macchiato and java chip frappe!!! Every time I go to starbucks the staff are super friendly and make me feel home. I often go here to do homework or study, chat with friends, and even once had a meeting when I was becoming an assistant for my dance studio. I love this place!!! Here’s a pic of my iced caramel macchiato that i’ve been getting every time for the past few months
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?