BY UNKNOWN

Starboy (Weeknd) see more...

Buy on Target
I love The Weeknd (xotwod) but this album is nothing compared to all his past (& current β€œmy dear melancholy”) kind of disappointing album if you’ve listened to his beginning music. It still has some good songs tho.
Crystal G.
I love this album, every song on this album is great! They're all catchy & The Weeknd just did an amazing job on this album. If you like rap, pop, r&b you will like this cd!!
Sofia M.
trilogy and this album are two of my favorites, such good jams. some are a bit slower than others but one can still jam out to them lol, love ordinary life, reminder, die for you, basically every song ... oops haha
Silvia M.
I am a huge fan of The Weeknd!! I really love this album! It is really easy to listen to and very catchy. If you love The Weeknd, then you will love this album!! I recommend this to anyone.
Kayla B.
katy texas
I love The Weeknd so much I listen to this album almost every day he sounds like a freaking angel although if u don't like dirty lyrics then this may not be for you but I recommend that you try to listen to it
Jennifer T.
Perris , CA
Totally worth buying!! Every song is so amazing! My favorite song is sidewalks .! And for those of you who haven't heard this album, stop what you're doing and go listen to it on Spotify! It's so amazing! I recommended 100% !!
Alexis D.
This was an amazing album. I have been listening to Abel for some years and I like this new style. I was expecting more of a Kissland or Trilogy style album but I was pleasantly surprised to hear this one. I really recommend his music.
Sintia M.
Cleveland, OH
I love this album, all the songs in it they're amazing, i love the weeknd and i love this album
Nicole F.
I just love love love this album!!! Every song is so catchy. I would definitely recommend it.
πŸŒ™ S.
Adelaide
In my opinion I think the weeknd is the best singer that has walked the earth. This album is incredible. He has so many hidden messages in his songs that relate to him (Abel), starboy and the characteristics of the weeknd