BY STARBAR

Attracts and traps flies and other flying insects, such as aphids, whiteflies, leafhoppers, and many more. Traps more flies with no fly trap odor. Unique, compact design offers large trapping surface in a compact trap. Ideal for stables, kennels, gardens, and homes. No harmful chemicals. Insecticide-free. Odor-free. Hang up, stand up, or stack on garden stake. Special long-lasting, rain-proof adhesive. For indoors and outdoor use. Each package contains two fly traps. see more...

• Do they hang down really low? we use to buy the sticky fly ribbo...1 Answers
  • Where do I buy this1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alex H.
Definitely one of the best things to use for the pests. One recommendation is that if this is somewhere in a patio, put it in an area where you can't easily see it.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Mi hermana y yo los usamos y si funciona muy bien es perfectos para un pinic
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
This is not really pretty to have in your home but the reality is that it truly works . I use them on supper times and it really helps keeping bugs away from biting you .
Maria M.
I have one on my back yard and it works great. I used it on my summer .great on flys and mosquito .
Tara S.
Xenia, OH
I love these!!! I can't go through summers/fall without them. The flys in my area are so bad and a fly swatter isn't gonna cut it!
Lora K.
Suffolk, VA
This is such a nice item. I and I think everyone else has s fly problem. This will slove. I got mine from Walmart.
DAWN M.
These fly traps have helped to greatly reduce the amount of flys that have been buzzing around my home for the past few weeks. Summer time is a killer for these pests and I was so grateful to actually find something that finally worked!
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
I have one of these on my back patio, as we spend a lot of time back there. These thing are so great to have. We can now have lunch, dinner, ect. Without all the annoying bugs swarming around us. They are almost always attracted to it.
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA
Serves a purpose I guess . Would make sense to take camping or out door picnic event, but to hang out on the veranda while having a brunch is not very pretty or appetizing. I wish it would catch them and dissolve them so I don't have to look at dead flies
Hayley R.
I use this outside my door and inside my shed and it works good. Catches a lot of flies
Dezarai F.
Where do I buy this
maria b.
Gadsden, AL
Do they hang down really low? we use to buy the sticky fly ribbon and i always bumped into it and it would get in my hair .