STAR WARS Yoda & Chewbacca Mice Cat Toys, Pack of 2 uploaded by Kristina G.STAR WARS Yoda & Chewbacca Mice Cat Toys, Pack of 2 uploaded by Amy P.STAR WARS Yoda & Chewbacca Mice Cat Toys, Pack of 2 uploaded by Emily I.

BY STAR WARS

STAR WARS T Yoda T & Chewbacca T Mice Cat Toys These STAR WARS inspired character mice come in a two pack, featuring Yoda and Chewbacca. The mice feature fine details such as Chewbacca's bandolier strap, and Yoda's Jedi robe. Both mice feature long string tails that give another thing your cat will go crazy for. Your cat will enjoy healthy exercise cleverly disguised as batting, kicking, and pouncing fun. Two mice for twice the fun!c & T Lucasfilm Ltd. see more...

Emily I.
Claymont, DE
The toys are super cute and we ended up getting all of the star wars toys for our 2 cats, Sherlock & Watson for Christmas this past year. Yoda was not as popular as Chewbacca however. Yoda is still with us 7 months later, Chewbacca went to toy heaven because Sherlock tore that toy up. Definitely a great buy.
Amy G.
Somers Point, NJ
Super cute toy! Especially being that I have a love for Star Wars. My cat Nala is always carrying around Yoda in her mouth and it's so adorable lol.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
My kitten loves the chewbacca rat best of the two but he plays with both. The chewbacca came already starting to split down the back but i had read that a lot split soon after play,  So i was prepared for that. These are cute toys, my kids love them just as much and often hide them from the cat so they can play with them.
Allie L.
My cat got these around Christmas time and she absolutely loves the Chewbacca one! She's played with it so much we bought back ups because we know it's going to get torn up. The stitching across the belly is coming apart but I know that's because my cat never lets it out of her sight. Yoda is very durable and hasn't come apart yet. Great items!
Kristina G.
I got these, and also the Han and Leia ones. So adorable! My nine year old son and I really love the characters, my cat just loves his mice to play fetch with my son. Win/win for all of us. He's particularly loving the fuzzy fabric of this Chewbacca one though. It seems to be the one he wants the most. I'm pretty impressed with the quality, given the fact that he's a very large and still playful kitten who can really tear up and destroy his toys. A few poor mice I've brought home didn't even last the whole day. These are really holding up to his wear and tear and still look the same as the day I got them home. Very cute to get in on the star wars stuff with our pets too. Glad to see these at Petco. Will be going back for a few more things in that star wars aisle before its all gone. Sharing a pic of my other two just so you can see those as well. Loving these!
Kelly H.
Inverness, FL
If your cat likes plush mice then they will definitely love these. Fun for any Star Wars fanatic. They're well made and available at Petco. it's fun to see them carrying the toys around. They're available in a wide variety of characters.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
These are super cute and fun. Cats are so temperamental though, it's hard to know what they'll play with from on me minute to the next.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
I got these for my friends kitties and they love swatting them around and will carry around with them also.
Makayla C.
I may or may not have bought these just because they were Star Wars themed. Strange enough, my cat who happens to be named Chewie, is obsessed over the Chewbacca toy. She'll play for quite some time with that particular toy. Will not purchase again, simply for the fact that my cats are gentle with their favorites. A good product, and quite sturdy, its worth the price if your a Star Wars fan and happen to spoil your cats.
Bri G.
Vancouver BC
Where did you buy these? 😍