Star Wars Toothbrush Bundle Cup Toothpaste Brush Holder Kids Crest Cavity Fighting Flouride Yoda

BY CREST

This Star Wars Toothbrush bundle has a 16 oz. Star Wars cup, one Star Wars toothbrush, in a travel set with a travel size Crest Kids toothpaste, (Cavity protection, Sparkle fun 0.85 oz). In the travel kit is one toothbrush protection cap/holder to keep... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
this product is great for my teeth and it works so well. it cleans well and my teeth are whiter. it met my expectations and i would recommend it to anyone. i repeatedly use this product and it taste good and its just  a great product and it is very useful
Jessica S.
Longview , WA
I just bought this for my grandson for Christmas. He is going to love using it with his daily brushing routine. It’s great for those Star Wars fans out there. He thinks his toothbrush is a lightsaber now.
Melinda C.
Wheatland, WY
foster kids loved this. its a great way to encourage them to brush their teeth every night and enjoy it too! they love the star wars and they loved having a place to put their brushes. i loved it cuz they loved it , i would deffinitely reccomend this
Autum L.
CHICAGO, IL
I"ve been using crest tooth paste since I was younger. The only toothpaste that I use and trust. My breath always stays fresh through out the day and I don't have coffee stained teeth!!
Esmeralda C.
I got this cup for my nephew who hates brushing his teeth, had some cavities and was on the road to no teeth. Now he brushes every day and night. He's such a big fan of Star Wars!
Madison D.
West Boylston, MA
This product is great for kids. Very entertaining when it comes that time of the day to brush your teeth. Stars wars is great for any age. I like this product alot.
Sarah R.
Bloomington, IN
My 4 year old sibling LOVED this product. When we saw it in the store she loved that it had multiple parts to it, and with this product we were able to establish a new routine for brushing teeth. She ended up really enjoying the process of the whole thing and relating it back to Star Wars.
Julia S.
Federal Way, WA
My mom bought this for me as a joke, but it's actually pretty handy for travel. The bristles are pretty soft, so it's not necessarily great for everyday use for an adult (though it's probably fine for a child. I love the little case and the Star Wars stuff makes me happy.
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
a real good tooh brush for mybrother he loves it. and now he really like to go to the bath room to brush his tooth he enjoy it because he loves star wars ang he also had the toothpaste wich was amazing. he wants my mom buy it once again . really good products for boys
Laura T.
Palm Harbor, FL
I DON'T CARE THAT YOU'RE 22 YEARS OLD YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD FOR STAR WARS TOOTHBRUSHES ESPECIALLY THE ONE'S THAT LIGHT UP. I haven't tried the toothpaste, but you're never too old to have a cool toothbrush. Except the one's that sing those are annoying.
Victoria F.