Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child Baby YODA 20? Squishmallows Plush Baby Yoda

Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child Baby YODA 20? Squishmallows Plush Baby Yoda

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child Baby YODA 20? Squishmallows Plush Baby Yoda!
How would you rate this product?
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child Baby YODA 20? Squishmallows Plush Baby Yoda uploaded by Katrina M.
100% recommend this giant lovable squishy pillow. My 5 year old is severely autistic and sensory overload is always an issue. It doesn’t lose its puffiness now matter now much he lays on it. The ears stick out and stay out so it’s so adorable! It’s the CUTEST ever and durable. Whenever he spills on it- dishsoap takes the stain out easily. I highly recommend for anyone of all ages.
kalenelizabeth L.
Knoxville, TN
Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child Baby YODA 20? Squishmallows Plush Baby Yoda uploaded by kalenelizabeth L.
I love baby yoda and I saw him at Walgreens and just had to get him so soft and adorable was around 10$ 🙈
Keri R.
My baby is as obsessed with this as I am! These guys are so great to snuggle up with. Super soft, super big and really comforting. We're big fans of Star Wars in this house so this was an obvious must-have!

Looking for your answer?